PDA

View Full Version : Small Factions Wanted!

BurnNotice69
10-20-2013, 04:17 PM
The United States (a former Top 130 faction) is looking for a small faction of 24 or less active players.

In recent weeks, we have had numerous players retire and others who have lost interest in the game and we will clean house to get rid of 20 players after the upcoming WD event. Therefore, we will need to replace them with daily, active players.

All I ask of my team is:
- Daily Communication
- No mandatory gold use
- Daily consistent donations (you determine what you are able to give consistently)
- Daily activity in the game (participation)
That's it!!

We do NOT want:
- To separate any team
- Have 2 teams
- Dead beat players

What we have to offer:
- Player Training (we will help your weaker or less-knowledgable players get better)
- Game Intel (how to be better at the game and the various events)
- A network with other factions who we assist and they assist us in times of need
- The following bonuses:
* Infantry Attack - +20%
* Infantry Defense - +30%
* Ground Attack - +15%
* Ground Defense - +30%
* Air Attack - +10%
* Air Defense - +25%
* Sea Attack - +5%
* Sea Defense - +20%
* Building Defense - +30%
* Health Regen Time - -30%
* Casualty Rate - -5%
* Building Output - +20%
- Loyalty to one another & the team (the majority of us have been with this team since the beginning)

If you lead a small team of 24 or less players and want to help your team get better, let's talk! With our bonuses, we want to help your team help my team to get better and stronger together!

This would be a great opportunity for a small team to merge with a larger team to take advantage of the bonuses we have and still keep your team together! The leader who merges their team with mine will be made an Officer and we will discuss the Officers you currently have remaining Officers in mine.

If interested or want more information, you may either send me a PM here, post a message below or add both of my accounts to talk through the game: 430-654-663 and 261-343-771.

NOTE: This will not happen until after the upcoming WD event in order for you to plan and for us to clean house.

We look forward to working with you!

BurnNotice69
10-21-2013, 06:04 AM
Bumping this up

JustTVH
10-21-2013, 07:30 AM
These are a good group of guys. Highly recommended