PDA

View Full Version : Be my protector

BIG BAD BOSS
10-20-2013, 03:53 PM
My faction is in need of a mega DL who has raw defense stats higher then 2M. We placed in the high 500's and need some help protecting our low level high stat players. We work hard - and even found a way to get the 4th rebel fighter. We may be small but we are mighty.

I need someone willing to protect us. No gold required. If you are tired of the high pressure from a top faction and just want to come help a little team, we would be very grateful for your protection. We do require daily donations based on iph but they are not high requirements (2M-5M minimum). If your iph is over 1M then minimum is 5M but we ask for charitable giving over that if you have extra to give. We require 3rd party chat and check in for war and events. We need a hard core player who likes to play but we don't have the high requirements a top faction has.

Please PM me if you want to protect us. We need help.

Medic11504
10-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Faction Unsullied SSS 387-562-988 TOP 250 FACTION LOOKING TO FILL SOME VACANCIES. Apply only if you're active/generous and will achieve a minimum of 40k during WD events. Great Faction Bonus'. We are a no pressure to spend Gold faction but meeting minimum requirements and having FUN is a must !!!