PDA

View Full Version : Do you find the LTQ as it is nowadays rewarding (Power per EXP - wise)?

doctor Zoidberg
10-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Many player says (justifiably) that they prefer not to do the the individual LTQ at all since the power you get doesn't worth the exp. you gain. What about you? Would you pass this event?

Wayne-Metal
10-20-2013, 03:54 PM
I say no, but if you don't do them you'll eventually fall behind. But there's always been players saying they won't do these events.

doctor Zoidberg
10-20-2013, 04:00 PM
True, mostly campers though. Now i hear it from players who used to do all events, especially the LTQs.

candyson
10-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I say no, but if you don't do them you'll eventually fall behind. But there's always been players saying they won't do these events.
You don't fall behind if you don't do the LTQs.
I'd rather get to boss 50 than beat the normal mode of the LTQ.

One man army
10-20-2013, 04:39 PM
The LTQs lately have been complete bs. We all realize that they are trying to get people to do these ****s by lowering energy cost and in exchange receiving high exp. but the strength you get from this this doesn't compare to the exp you receive. Gree you really need to look at the damn forums more often and don't just say you're going to do something and nothing happens. My mini was at level 50 it's now at level 100! I will no longer be able to use my mini. Thanks for fu**ing up again gree

General Steakfries
10-20-2013, 04:41 PM
For a lower level player, they are terribly costly in xp. For a higher level player, they are still damaging but not as bad. Might as well do them if and only if you are above level 151.

doctor Zoidberg
10-20-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm with you, One man army.
Steakfries - I would say above level 190-210.

jchow69
10-20-2013, 04:51 PM
I do the FLTQ, but totally skip the individual one.

One man army
10-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't do these LTQs no matter what

One man army
10-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Please share your ideas guys gree needs to realize that we will just end up camping. We need every comment possible

Powerbang
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
How is this a poll lol... It is a fact, Not an opinion...

I'm up a level an a half with almost no stats to show for it. After seeing top prizes for normal and prestige... I'm out.

I'm not into making my profile substantially WORSE from a stats/xp ratio standpoint.

The ONLY way I start participating again is if they change the mechanics of WD AND BP points.

stephen2013
10-20-2013, 09:10 PM
I always help for the faction LTQs, but I haven't done any recent individual LTQs. I haven't done any individual ones in about 2 months anyways.

Max Power
10-20-2013, 09:15 PM
The game play during these is awful. Stats are whatever, but I wonder if anybody at Gree has actually played these recent events. Maybe they could use it as punishment for tardiness or something.

ShawnBB
10-20-2013, 09:27 PM
How is this a poll lol... It is a fact, Not an opinion...

I'm up a level an a half with almost no stats to show for it. After seeing top prizes for normal and prestige... I'm out.

I'm not into making my profile substantially WORSE from a stats/xp ratio standpoint.

The ONLY way I start participating again is if they change the mechanics of WD AND BP points.

yeah, it is a fact. Those yes are misclicks.
I'm wondering if any dumbass is still spending in these LTQs.

Hotshots
10-20-2013, 09:38 PM
These events are a complete waste of time. All Gree is doing with this game is milking you all for as much cash as he can get. He doesn't listen , infact he does the opposite of what the community tells him. The only way to get change is hit Gree where it hurts, stop buying gold. No income for Gree means he has to listen to what the community wants or he makes no money. I've retired from a top 10 faction and stopped spending any money on this game.

Oceanz
10-20-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm going to bring a different opinion to this matter, I think

With past LTQs, I could never finish them on Prestige mode, because I'm not a gold user. But I did have enough Energy where I could usually get through Normal mode and then 5 or 10 levels of Prestige mode. I didn't mind, because I could get some good units to help my stats while maybe leveling up once.

However, if I was close to leveling up anyway, I would always welcome a level up because it would completely replenish my 3000+ energy, allowing me to do more LTQ goals. So with these high XP LTQ goals, I don't mind leveling up a few times, because that allows me to complete more missions, and thus get further in the LTQ. To add to that, when the LTQ is going on at the same time as a FvF tourney or a goal like the Tournament of Juarez, every time I level up, that helps me in that goal as well (replenishes my 50 Stamina).

So I don't really mind these new LTQs and the high amount of XP they give you. I also figure that there are plenty of other people who will do any LTQ or any goal, so while I'm leveling up at a fast pace, there are lots of other people doing the same thing. Leveling up too fast isn't as bad if a lot of other people are doing it. It seems to even out. Which is kind of the opposite but same thing of the FLTQs making everyone so powerful. You get great units from the FLTQ and you're like "woooo! I'm getting so much stronger!" But a lot of other people are also getting the same units, so you're not getting that much stronger relative to other players.

Nico79
10-21-2013, 01:52 AM
I'm going to bring a different opinion to this matter, I think

With past LTQs, I could never finish them on Prestige mode, because I'm not a gold user. But I did have enough Energy where I could usually get through Normal mode and then 5 or 10 levels of Prestige mode. I didn't mind, because I could get some good units to help my stats while maybe leveling up once.

However, if I was close to leveling up anyway, I would always welcome a level up because it would completely replenish my 3000+ energy, allowing me to do more LTQ goals. So with these high XP LTQ goals, I don't mind leveling up a few times, because that allows me to complete more missions, and thus get further in the LTQ. To add to that, when the LTQ is going on at the same time as a FvF tourney or a goal like the Tournament of Juarez, every time I level up, that helps me in that goal as well (replenishes my 50 Stamina).

So I don't really mind these new LTQs and the high amount of XP they give you. I also figure that there are plenty of other people who will do any LTQ or any goal, so while I'm leveling up at a fast pace, there are lots of other people doing the same thing. Leveling up too fast isn't as bad if a lot of other people are doing it. It seems to even out. Which is kind of the opposite but same thing of the FLTQs making everyone so powerful. You get great units from the FLTQ and you're like "woooo! I'm getting so much stronger!" But a lot of other people are also getting the same units, so you're not getting that much stronger relative to other players.

Hello Oceanz,
You say there are no problem doing these new ltq, cause a lot of other players also do them --> you don't loose stats against them. That's true, but you are loosing against player that don't do these events: your ratio Att/lvl is decreasing, and their ratios don't. So, if you are in a faction, you will be able to do less points in PvP and in wd events. I'm in a top 250 faction (so, I'm not a top player, I'm only in top 10000 individual during PvP), and it is highly recommended to not do these.
After saying this, it's your choice. And you play this game as you want. I may understand you have fun finishing some ltq, and having fun is what matter in a game.
Of course, players being at max level will no more gain lvl --> they may do these events, but not sure they are looking for units with 100 stat ;)

One man army
10-21-2013, 03:23 AM
Funny thing is you will never ever get top ten players to stop spending money. Correction wasteing money. Gree's income comes from sup 1-5 those poor saps don't know the value of money.

One man army
10-21-2013, 03:31 AM
Bump for visuals purposes

HGF69
10-21-2013, 03:36 AM
What u need to realise is that Gree needs more money.

To get more it's trying to make it easier for new players and llps to get huge rewards from the bosses so that they quickly become competitive. Unfortunately they can't be that competitive with the big boys cos to do so they need to get stronger. Then they start complaining about Xp gains. I totally see their point.

It's kinda failed because now the Llps have realised that they will level up too quick so they've gone back to camping.

A select few however are now the elite strong sub 100 level. Some have stats well into the millions. They are gonna be great during WDs if they find decent targets. But they may only select to play events like bosses and crate events.

What everyone gotta realise is you don't control your own destiny much in this, gree does but unfortunately this game is now dying quickly with stat inflation, hlps not getting fair treatment during WDs for being stronger, and llps now going back to camping.

Perhaps Gree was involved in running the Greek economy lately or recruited from there?

One man army
10-21-2013, 03:40 AM
The thing is I believe people would spend more money if they found the game to be enjoyable and not the way it is now. Veteran fourm fighters have stopped spending gold when they realized that the game is no longer worth it so they told themselves "**** THIS **** AND THIS GAME IT SUCK BALLS!" That is why they dropped to top 50 rank

doctor Zoidberg
10-21-2013, 03:53 AM
And also seems like the last changes really hurt the active players. Mostly campers and camper factions enjoy it. Players used to be eager about it... now it's just another green line that you need to ignore under the individual goals.

warrends
10-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Individual LTQs in MW have been ridiculously bad for months. Same in KA. And I think in CC (new in CC). I haven't gone past level 10 or so in any individual LTQ in MW this entire year. They have by far the worst XP to stat ratio of any event. Period.

Bosses used to be the best. And the most fun (for me). Now they are still good but way over-powered and just too tedious. I get to around level 40 or 50 and just stop. It's just plain tedious. They ruined a perfectly fun event (imagine that!!).

Box events are good. 10 box. 25 box still suck.

Team events are where the big money is these days. Great prizes and you share the XP gains among your entire faction. But what I like the most is that it requires teamwork and communications. My faction got 6 days worth of the Rebel Fighter thingy (+10% income boost) because our teamwork and comms are so fantastic. And we had a challenge from an upper faction that if we completed day 6 they'd donate $1B to us. Still waiting ... But that means we collectively killed 2,550 bosses in 6 days. That's an amazing feat. I know that some top factions are also going for day 7, but how many even went for days 4 or 5?

Anyway, derailed myself. Individual LTQs suck. Period. And have so for a very long time. DO. NOT. DO. THEM. Even if you are at a very high level. You'll get better value for your XP by simply raiding and upgrading or donating to your faction.

One man army
10-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Yea even if we tell gree they won't do s h I t. It's kinda sad that they don't listen to the community especially the players that make up "99%" mad the heavy gold spenders make up the "1%".

Stooboot
10-21-2013, 09:13 PM
I dont think there should even be a yes option, y even bother with any ltq and level 15 times to gain maybe 50k if ur lucky when u theres 2 boss events that u gain about 300k and level up maybe 2 times. Makes a lot of sense right? Ltqs need 2 go!

marklinalexanderho
10-21-2013, 11:00 PM
i stopped doing LTQs since 2 mths ago i reckon.

will only haul ass on em if it's for d faction LTQ. individual's juz too costly atm even for a level 170+ player.

p.s. oh wow i juz saw d poll n apparently 89.47% agree with me LOL wow didnt know i was not alone haha anyway cheers all

Dansgek
10-21-2013, 11:10 PM
Well Gree hasn't forced you to play the ltq's.

If Gree wants you to play them, they will bring bonus units again at the end (health regen, energy and attack).

doctor Zoidberg
10-22-2013, 10:52 AM
so bottom line - not rewarding?

doctor Zoidberg
10-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Any final thoughts???