PDA

View Full Version : Buying Gold on Bluestacks

Sammo the Kid
10-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey guys, my mini is making a run at 100 boss wins and it looks like I'll need gold for #100.

Any time I click the buy old button it relaunches crime city. Anyone know how to buy gold on Bluestacks?

budman68
10-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Think you need google play account. Then should work like normal?

Holicaholic
10-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Unless something has changed; CC does not support bluestacks. Might be sol....

Sammo the Kid
10-20-2013, 06:37 PM
bah, that's too bad. So close yet so far.

seansheep
10-20-2013, 11:03 PM
I have a Bluestacks account and it buys gold in exactly the same way as my real android account - using the same Google Play wallet

warrends
10-21-2013, 04:02 AM
I have a Bluestacks account and it buys gold in exactly the same way as my real android account - using the same Google Play wallet

How do you set this up?

Osobuko
10-21-2013, 04:19 AM
Try to level up twice in 2 hours :cool:

Sammo the Kid
10-21-2013, 05:45 AM

So when you click the button to open up the buy gold screen, it doesn't just relaunch the app for you?

I can't even get to the screen to buy gold because the app just relaunches.

jfeezy1210
10-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Hey guys, my mini is making a run at 100 boss wins and it looks like I'll need gold for #100.

Any time I click the buy old button it relaunches crime city. Anyone know how to buy gold on Bluestacks?

Download and install Aptoide installer, then let it install the Aptoide app. Scroll to updates screen and it should show ADW Launcher update. Install that and restart selecting ADW Launcher when it pops up. It will then install the Google framework services and let you setup your google account.

Sammo the Kid
10-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Download and install Aptoide installer, then let it install the Aptoide app. Scroll to updates screen and it should show ADW Launcher update. Install that and restart selecting ADW Launcher when it pops up. It will then install the Google framework services and let you setup your google account.

This worked! Then I added payment info to google wallet like someone said above. God help me now that Gree has two accounts from me that can buy gold.. :eek: