PDA

View Full Version : Faction Leader Looking for Answers

BurnNotice69
10-20-2013, 11:16 AM
So, after much thought on the recent changes to the game, I cannot help but wonder how some of you smarter players are approaching the new changes.

For example, some of you play KA and CC and know about these token things. How exactly does that work (for the rest of us who only play this game)?

For example, it now appears the events in between the WD events are giving far better units than the WD events to the point I question if it is even worthwhile to partake in the WD events any more?

For example, since it appears the Consecutive Wins units during the WD events are far better than the Top Finish units, are teams going for the Consecutive Wins strategy over the Top Finish strategy? Do you think if you get the Consecutive Wins you'll get a good Top Finish placement? I know that to not be the truth, however.

And lastly, for example, with all of the changes to the game, I assume the strategies have changed and therefore is it better to have a smaller team than a larger team? Smaller as in number of players or number of players with lower stats? I can see the benefit, in some regards to both, but not so much in others.

I ask these questions because I do not know the answers and I am seriously starting to question retiring from the game or not.

Thank you in advance for all input (except for the game bully BS comments, of course!)

Hooligany
10-20-2013, 11:31 AM
When u keep ur faction member numbers low, faction ltqs become hard, don't forget

BurnNotice69
10-20-2013, 11:37 AM
I see that for the faction events, but I can see where that would be an issue for the Consecutive Wins portion of the WD events.

Zulfiqaar
10-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Try organised faction splitting & jumping within your group...if you can pull it off its the best choice
It will be very difficult though..

Lo.the.orge
10-20-2013, 05:23 PM
another question... does growing to a 60 man crew automatically match you up with a like size membership crew in war , or is it more determined by war points accrued, or just random?

candyson
10-20-2013, 06:41 PM
another question... does growing to a 60 man crew automatically match you up with a like size membership crew in war , or is it more determined by war points accrued, or just random?
Total attack, so you'll normally be matched up against 60 person syndicates

Big-R
10-20-2013, 06:48 PM
The stats for the streak items are better, but if you get a good placing you Recieve more mods, and when you get to a high stats player the mods are the biggest thing for you.

FromAfar
10-20-2013, 07:01 PM
I've been thinking the same things as the op.

After rebuilding from complete ashes, we will probably compete the WD with no gold, basically learning how good all the new players are, and their attendance / reliability. Was hoping for a faction LTQ this week, to get a reading. We'll see.

warrends
10-21-2013, 04:44 AM
For example, since it appears the Consecutive Wins units during the WD events are far better than the Top Finish units, are teams going for the Consecutive Wins strategy over the Top Finish strategy? Do you think if you get the Consecutive Wins you'll get a good Top Finish placement? I know that to not be the truth, however.

Great questions all. Bottom line for wars:
Definitely worth doing. And you are absolutely correct: prizes for wins and streaks are extremely good. So ...

Go for wins and streaks. And the total WD points will come along for the ride. The best of both worlds.

SevenO9
10-21-2013, 05:27 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but the general rule still applies:

More gold spender > less gold spender > more free player > less free player.

Gen CheeBye
10-21-2013, 06:02 AM

Totally agree with you.

I Will Merc You
10-22-2013, 10:20 AM

No argument, only an addition;

Smart gold spender > More gold spender > less gold spender > more free player > less free player