PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Guild looking for Dedicated New Recruits! (Android)

blueyes
10-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Only The Best

Guild Level: 53... all level 6 elemental bonus
Guild Master: Level 109 with 2 epics
Sentinel: Level 131 with all epics pluses
Guild Champion: Level 140 with all epics

*During the last war we surprised everyone by coming in 7th we are going to continue to be a Top Ten Guild and be very competitive.
* We have players from all over the world so we have people on at all times of the day, which is a big benefit during the Guild Wars.
* Our Guild is Competitive, but still fun to be a part of.

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 100 or higher
-Must be willing to spend gems in war.
-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is blueyes1941 on line chat)
-Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
-Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make the happen.
-Must want to have fun and be a part of a great organization that has amazing people from all over the world.

*What sets us apart from other guilds is the friendship we have all established along with being a successful competitive guild. We have a lot of fun talking in chat and being positive and encouraging to one another.

*This is a drama free guild so don't even apply if your going to bring that nonsense into the guild.

*We are ready to go for the top 10 again next war if you are too message me on the forum or linechat me at blueyes1941

Include in Line Message:
-What level you are?
- What Guild you came from and why you left?

Screen Shots of:
- Armors
-Training Fields

Friend Code:WBC-CRW-NFH

nmk329
10-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Hey, I am a member of Dark Souls, but I am interested in Only The Best as maybe the next step for me in the future. Could I be a part of some of your line chats or something to check the guild out?

-Level 65 with maxed Aegis of Dragon+, Guardians Battlegear, Jackalope+, Sky Guardian+

blueyes
10-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Message me at blueyes1941

tonyycuhh__
10-20-2013, 11:43 PM
I am the leader of mandingo SQUADD im looking for more active players that play eberyday. So if you want to join me feel freecto join my guild. I promise you in time we will be the best guild

blueyes
10-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Lol seriously?!?!

Antinoob
10-21-2013, 09:27 PM
I am the leader of mandingo SQUADD im looking for more active players that play eberyday. So if you want to join me feel freecto join my guild. I promise you in time we will be the best guild

^^^this guy is obviously crazy and nuts.. a bit ridiculous for posting this on another guilds forum but besides that guy.. i 100% give a excellent rating and approval for OTB.. very very nice guildmaster and sent, very fun to talk with.

blueyes
10-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Thanks I appreciate the kind words! You have a great guild too!!!

* two spaces open

blueyes
10-23-2013, 04:07 PM
3 spots open!!!!!!!!!

blueyes
10-25-2013, 03:08 PM
3 spaces open... only because I recruit the best and I am picky

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:50 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

blueyes
10-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Need to be level 100 plus