PDA

View Full Version : android player lvl 150+ looking for a friendy and but competitive guild

Quimpz
10-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Hi guys I would like to join a top 10 or top 25 guild but aiming to be top 10... Coz I really wanna have epic that badly... :(

About me

Ign: quimpz
Lvl: 154
Expansion: 12 lvl3 tf's, 1 lvl3 monster nest, 3 lvl 3 armoursmiths
Armour: leviathan, big 4+, aegis of the fallen, bear armour+ (all maxed) working on blackfrost rainment, swampstone+ and raven lornd+. I still don't have any decent armour coz I just started playing last august. But I'm catching fast. :)
Gemspending: (moderate) can spend 400-500 gems every war. Or more... It depends on the situation.
Former guild: U2EZ
War points: 53k points. From the last war. But I didn't participate on the last day due of being busy from work
Code: WBB-VNV-VWN just fill me up on line
Line ID: quimppy

Hopping to be invited from a great and friendly guild. Thanks :)

Erfel OP
10-20-2013, 05:49 AM
Hi quimpz... i'm from OP... placed 13th last war, but 9th the war before... we claim for top10.

I'm not the master, neither sentinel, high commander or what else, but i read your post, and i can tell you that OP is a great guild. If you add jaxom on line you can talk to him to discuss about your joining the guild. If you're interested, obviously :)
I'm just like you, I started playing in august and i'm finally in a great guild like this... i hope i will see you in game, bye! :)

Harbear
10-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Knight of Renais would love to have you! We have been saving our gems and have recently cleaned out inactive players. We now have 29 members very hungry for a top ten finish, but we are filling up fast. This next war will be extremely competitive and will unfortunately take a guild FULL of gem buyers to place top ten. We are that guild and have several heavy spenders. Add sleeboy2, cidd or harbear on line if you're interested. Good luck in the next war!

blueyes
10-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Only The Best ranked 7th...message on line chat blueyes1941