PDA

View Full Version : Really proud of our guys!!!

CJ D
10-19-2013, 11:40 AM
5/5! This event has been tougher than anticipated!

Zulfiqaar
10-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats!!

Powerbang
10-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Congrats. The increase in difficulty is pretty silly IMO. It doesn't really encourage teamwork when you're basically forced to rotate randoms or LLPs through.

mreilly
10-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Congrats. The increase in difficulty is pretty silly IMO. It doesn't really encourage teamwork when you're basically forced to rotate randoms or LLPs through.

Powerbang: I would guess 90% of factions didn't finish level 3 of the event. Regardless of what you think It took a lot of coordination and teamwork to finish all the way hence why most didn't. I'm glad i was able to hustle and help CJ's team.

lemonhaze
10-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Powerbang: I would guess 90% of factions didn't finish level 3 of the event. Regardless of what you think It took a lot of coordination and teamwork to finish all the way hence why most didn't. I'm glad i was able to hustle and help CJ's team. i thought it was normal that everone in the top 10-top 50 would finsih this event easy..it does take some good coordnation to get it done the cheapest..congrats to u and ur team

Powerbang
10-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Powerbang: I would guess 90% of factions didn't finish level 3 of the event. Regardless of what you think It took a lot of coordination and teamwork to finish all the way hence why most didn't. I'm glad i was able to hustle and help CJ's team.

There is no doubt it took a lot of teamwork and more importantly organization. All I'm saying, is that for 50+ guys to finish day 4 and 5 WITHOUT dropping $$$$, they better all be level 100 or less, or you need to go OUTSIDE the team in order to find randoms or LLPs to help your team finish.

It would be sweet if you could finish by keeping your core unit together and having it require a moderate amount of gold... not a mortgage payment.

MPZ
10-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Congrats we completed it as well and like most it took randoms and llp's to come in and help finish the 5th.

I don't get why it always has to go like this....gree makes changes to an event it always ends up being too easy then they always make it way too difficult the next time.

Where the heck is the happy medium gree?

Commander Dwizzo
10-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I agree , this event was way tough, too tough honestly. We have gold spenders as well but had llp's coming in as well and still only made level 3. Oh well, get it together Gree

baylortex
10-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Congratulations. I thought it had the right amount of difficulty. Not too many factions got a giveaway reward and those
that got the rewards earned it. It emphasizes the importance of having an organized balanced team with HLP and LLP.

generalpain
10-19-2013, 01:19 PM
It was rediculous how this was setup. To complete without bringing in llps I would think is next to impossible

HayeZeus
10-19-2013, 03:09 PM
You complainers are really lame.

For a faction of 50, each person needs to be able to kill a massive 45 bosses to win the 5/5. I'm sorry your team does not have the discipline to do this event the right way. It's your fault your faction sucks. Join a better faction.

HayeZeus
10-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Plus if it was "easy" it would be pointless. Everyone would complete it and no one would get an advantage over the next guy. wtf is the point of that?

CJ D
10-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Hayezeus, I think the point is that a lot of folks have lives, and believe it or not, 45 bosses can get really tough for the majority of players out there. Maybe not the majority on here or that will admit to it on here. Throw in the fact that some days guys may be unavailable, and it gets harder to knock out 20 bosses to catch up for the day you missed when it takes an hour and a half to beat a boss...of course, all of this is negated by gold use, and in such a case, I would say you can have the worst faction around and still get the units. Accept the fact that most guys are free or light gold spenders and the increasing difficulty requires that no amount of good planning can achieve the goal without some gold use or a HECK of a lot of work......more than most have the ability to put in.

Kakorot
10-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Congrats. My top 75 faction made it to 5/5 and are going for 6 we only brought in our players llp's. We only needed 3 of them for the last 20 kills for #5. It takes agreat deal of patience and communication to get that far

LosKevanos
10-19-2013, 04:37 PM
While I am not a fan of GREE's recent turn of events that have been ruining the game, i applaud them for fixing this glitch and making it more difficult to get these awesome duplicate trophies. Keep in kind that if this was how the first one went, the majority of you would not be as disgruntled about this one... the fact that everyone was handed 7 duplicates for free was a major malfunction that I am glad was not repeated.

I echo what has been said about the imperative important necessity of faction coordination, activity, and communication... These faction events are increasing in difficulty as they should to prevent economic ruin with the most recent influx of unit inflation... That everyone expected to get another 7 supertrophies handed to them and every member of their faction for doing absolutely nothing is their own foolishness and totally ridiculous... Accept that you got what you never should have and be happy... Set your sights and energy on organizing your faction to meet the new challenge... It's very easy to do so if you have the proper leadership that can motivate your members and if those members are committed to the collective cause. I like that this is an event where every member has to contribute, not just the elite... It has shown the true colors of the committed and the campers. Maybe it's time to make some dismissals and replace them with more worthy members. This is an event where the factions that put in the effort and the desire get the reward. When looking for a faction, this particular supertrophy will be a benchmark of how well coordinated your faction is. Effective two-way Communication is essential to get the most possible trophies according to your number of faction members and their activity. If you are unhappy with your yield, then set your faction's focus on increasing the number of guild members from now until the next one... And again after that one... Success should be earned, not handed out like candy to children.

Can the event use some tweaking? Yes... Absolutely... A happy medium should be reached. There are some very good recommendations in the sticky thread, mine included, that I hope GREE considers.

PS... I also like how the difficulty of this epic boss event decreased the ability of reaching the 100 boss kills god trophies... We don't need half the population running around with six digit god trophies... It should be awarded to those who are qualified and worthy enough to be in a faction that can get at least five duplicate supertrophies.

Powerbang
10-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Don't get me wrong... this event was FAR better than the last... it could still use a bit of improvement. But if I had to choose, i would rather see it more difficult than everyone getting free boost units.

Philly982
10-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Congrats CJ D!!

Also, have to agree with everything that LosKevanos said.

Stooboot
10-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Gree has to make up there minds with this event it should be either the boss kills carry over and u have to kill 50 more a day or they dont carry over and u kill 300 a day. They also made the boss 2x as hard this time so wtf. Just because the whole sup team finished 100 bosses in 2 days doesn't mean u have to make everything harder for the regular players.

CJ D
10-19-2013, 05:48 PM
I agree with Los kevanos for the most part, except that the 100 boss kills trophy isn't going to go to the people most worthy and qualified....simply to the ones with enough gold. I certainly won't get it. Lol.

fkamb
10-19-2013, 06:29 PM
I agree with stooboot; either carry over or the number of bosses has stay the same.
But we got the 5/5 anyway

Skoalrulz
10-19-2013, 06:39 PM
It was rediculous how this was setup. To complete without bringing in llps I would think is next to impossible

Your faction just needs to work together. Our faction did not need to bring in anyone and we are going for our 6th bomber

KingDante!
10-19-2013, 07:57 PM
If anything this event promotes teamwork. It almost forces you and your faction work together.

You have to synchronize your attacks, constantly stay in communication with the rest of your members, sacrifice getting individual kills for the betterment of the faction... what about that isn't teamwork?

JDub
10-19-2013, 08:16 PM
I wonder if the people complaining about this being too hard are the same people that complain when something is too easy saying that now every one will have the special units.

Its hard, yes. Grow your account, get strong and disciplined and get the units threw teamwork. Or is teamwork too hard too?

CJ D
10-19-2013, 08:22 PM
KingDante, I think what he was saying is that teamwork of a normal faction with 100% participation will not get it alone. The only way the 5 units can be gotten with the exception of a really strong llp faction is to rotate llps or other players through, or to use gold. The overwhelming majority of factions, no matter how coordinated or motivated simply can not achieve the objective without the use of those things.

Gunfighter
10-19-2013, 08:45 PM
While I'm not a fan of the increased boss health, I am enjoying the increased difficulty of the current faction event. We are a relatively smaller faction of about 30, and we knew we could not finish this event on our own. So we decided on a temporary merger with another small faction, and it has been an amazing success. With great coordination within and between our two factions, we've finished 5/5 and we're working on 6. Not only has this been a great growing experience for Little Bravo, but it's allowed us to meet a lot of great new people from the faction we merged with, RED.

Great work LB and RED!