PDA

View Full Version : New problem with latest syndicate event!

Wolfy
10-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Sorry but as I can not access the help screen on my tablet or kindle, I am having to post this here!

Tablet just keeps crashing to my main screen within 30 seconds of app opening. And yes before you say delette app and re install, I have done that twice now and still same problem and report has been sent to google playstore about it.

Kindle, none of the maps concerned with new syndicate event will load, all you get is the failed to load error message. All other maps seem unaffected so is pressumably to do with that data, and yes I did try un installing and re installing the app!

After yesterday's problems I would have thought testing this stuff even a little would help kerp your customers happy?

SmoothCriminal
10-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Pretty much the same problem on my kindle account. Maps fail to load

tazzman
10-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Mine too. This is bull

the_dude
10-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Kindle version is not supported. Install 1mobile market and install the latest version of CC. You may have to go to 1mobile market's website to download

tazzman
10-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Kindle version is not supported. Install 1mobile market and install the latest version of CC. You may have to go to 1mobile market's website to download

That didn't work

wetwebster
10-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Having the same issue on kindle. Android phone works fine. and mobile1 not working either

bravo 6 vk
10-18-2013, 10:15 PM
failed to load error message.
happy
That's the unique feature of this game which only few can get.
You must be lucky:)

cooch
10-19-2013, 09:28 AM
CJ covered this topic a long time ago. Droid approval process is the quickest. IOS update approval can take up to two weeks. Updates for Kindle have Amazon approval process that takes longer or is different. So it is a situation of getting updates out on schedule (close to it) and biggest volume of users vs time taken. Long story short kindle updates much lower priority. Tell amazon to change or use another device.

tazzman
10-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Well now you can't find the crime city app for kindle, and have lost half my stats and my hood with this

Beamer 420
10-19-2013, 09:53 AM
There should be a work around to transfer kindle to android (or ios I guess) we have several players on our syndicate with kindles and it is very disadvantageous to sltq events

tazzman
10-19-2013, 09:58 AM
I know we have a few in my syndicate as well.

tazzman
10-19-2013, 02:37 PM
There should be a work around to transfer kindle to android (or ios I guess) we have several players on our syndicate with kindles and it is very disadvantageous to sltq events

The 1market place on web works for kindle users to do the sltq, they need to download from there. It just started working, once downloaded from there wait about five minutes for data push and it is good to go

Stooboot
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Same thing was happening in mw when they added new targets on maps. They wanna stop pre hitting but they screw up the game doing it

Sadee
10-19-2013, 08:45 PM
the problem with transferring your game from kindle to another devise is you need to install the Amazon app first then transfer the game from kindle to the new device. The problem is that Amazon in it's grate wisdom has removed Crime City from their app store so You can't download the app to your non kindle device.

Now once they do finally put it back up. they claim that it will have all the newest updates. I don't give a rats a$$ I'm moving my game off the Kindle. They take their time getting around to updates and they could care less when it gets to you even though they swear up and down they have your best interest in mind.

So, this is how you transfer the game over. once the game is back up. download the amazon app to your new device. do your normal transfer. BTW you can not transfer an amazon app to a Google app they are not compatible. I tried. So once the game is transferred successfully you have to take a big leap of faith and delete the game. I know this is scary but I did it with Modern War and it worked. Now install Googles version of Crime City and when you open your game you should have everything back to normal with all the new updates.

I hope this helps

Ben Raines
10-19-2013, 08:51 PM
My kindle works perfect with mobile1 app.

wetwebster
10-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Can't get the 1mobile on my fire hd. Now the app is gone from the app store. So cc is gone from my kindle entirely. Lee walker said to delete and install three separate times in response to my telling him I did that already three separate times. Real winner there

polly
10-22-2013, 09:02 PM
it took almost 6 months the last time to get update from amazon. I called them two months ago after thesyndicate goal and the donation spot showed up and they said they did not have a knew version being reviewed yet. and this issue is more of a data update that comes out every event and it blocked all maps that were involved with the sltq event.
every time i sent a ticket to gree they closed it saying uninstall game and install it again and it should work.
i feel every kindle user should be rewarded with a gold vault or two to make up for the lack of rewards we do not earn for their mistakes in programing.

wetwebster
10-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Spent a half hour on the phone with Amazon today. They are unsure why the game was removed from the app store and will contact me in a couple days with information as to why it was removed. Totally agree that kindle users deserve some compensation. Our syndicates as well since they suffered the "temporary" (hopefully) lose of a player

Puckface McGee
10-29-2013, 10:39 AM
bump for wondering if amazon has sent any response..?