PDA

View Full Version : Android Videos

bxhx
10-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Still not getting credited gold for watching videos. I get the "You have earned 1 gold" message but never credited to my account. What's the deal? Seems like this feature has been broken for over a month now.

CDR Shepard
10-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey bxhx (fellow VFF! :) ) it has been broken for over a month now. Support from tickets put in tells me to contact adcolony.com. Seems fine for getting credit for ones I have watched , but what about future videos? Which i had treatment of iOS so i could get 20 gold a day from them...SMH

candyson
10-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Video option working for me with the latest update.
Before update: watch video, press 'gold video' button and the game force closes with no gold recieved
Now: watch video, press 'end video' button, receive gold like I should

KingDante!
10-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Yea, after the most recent update, videos now work for me.

After you press "video offers", you're now greeted by a pop up screen asking you to confirm that you want to watch a video ad for 1 gold.

Powerbang
10-18-2013, 10:21 PM

After you press "video offers", you're now greeted by a pop up screen asking you to confirm that you want to watch a video ad for 1 gold.

I'm not seeing this. I went into offers then backed out, 2 videos became available. I watched and a prompt told me I earned 1 gold for each of them. No such gold appeared in my account at that time OR after a restart...

Lame.

Zulfiqaar
10-18-2013, 10:24 PM
For me, i watch a video, then it flashes back and dorth a few sexonds, and mw continues with no fold, ir a notification like before..

JDub
10-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Neither of my 2 android accounts have seen a video in months. Let alone had the chance not to be credited for it. I check at least once a day on both phones.

Oceanz
10-19-2013, 07:14 AM
I watched 3 videos yesterday and got 1 gold total. It's broken.

SPWD
10-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Ive not had a video for months!!

SPWD
10-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Well bugger me,ive just tried twice and the second time got 6 in a row and got zero gold FFS !

bxhx
10-19-2013, 11:05 AM
After going into the play store and updating to MW 3.8.5.1 it fixed the videos. I was then able to watch about 15 videos and acquire gold before the videos ran out.

SPWD
10-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Yep working for me now too thanks for posting bxhx.

Steve

i2izzy
10-19-2013, 12:39 PM
it only took 2 full wars & 75% to a 3rd war for this to be fixed..... & its still only working half the time

SPWD
10-19-2013, 12:54 PM
And the new fix hasn't fixed the boss clock issue either!

Oceanz
10-19-2013, 02:04 PM

Nice! I just tried to watch a video and got this popup, and I actually got my piece of gold for it! :)

Dilligaf13
10-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey bxhx (fellow VFF! :) ) it has been broken for over a month now. Support from tickets put in tells me to contact adcolony.com. Seems fine for getting credit for ones I have watched , but what about future videos? Which i had treatment of iOS so i could get 20 gold a day from them...SMH I have been having the same problem, sent a ticket to gree and got the same answer as you did, contact adcolony. I've been waiting for awhile now, lost tract of how long but finally got a reply from adcolony, " contact gree, it is a problem on their end". They also said according to their records I have not veiwed any videos in over a month. Sure is funny that we didn't have this sort of problem before it changed over to tapjoy. I know it didn't work for most of us before but at least when it did we got credit for watching. I'm not surprised though because tapjoy has never worked for me no matter what I did.