PDA

View Full Version : Looking for somebody who is going to finish today and tomorrows faction boss events.

Brizzol
10-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Hi I am currently on boss 75 and am looking to go for 100, my faction can't complete anymore so I am looking for a temporary faction who can complete yesterday and todays and needs help. Would really appreciate it if anyone has room, I am using a LLP and this will only be for these two goals thanks in advance.

Brizzol
10-18-2013, 03:41 AM
By today and tomorrow I mean the events starting yesterday and today with the units being awarded today and tomorrow.

HGF69
10-18-2013, 04:26 AM
I have taken 3 people going for top 100 so far, we had some space.

I have no pobs with them as they are known to me or have made it clear but there are issue with people doing this.

Although my guys are doing this as part of our team, not all play the faction game. I made it clear that if you want the 5th prize then you only kill bosses when the event is active.

This won't suit sime players. They hit outside the event start/stop time so they can meet their own goals. Mind you so do some in the faction too.

Also some are too far into the boss to give us substantial numbers. And finally its nice to help people giving them a slot and them helping you but if they don't stay - I'm left with space again. As I said some have been up front and its a mutual benefit. Just my thoughts.

Brizzol
10-18-2013, 04:41 AM
Thanks for reply, I am in need of help really....I guess most people who can finish day 4 and 5 wouldn't need my help anyway but for the sake of a 100k unit thought I would try. This faction event is too tough.

Maddog's Wife
10-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for reply, I am in need of help really....I guess most people who can finish day 4 and 5 wouldn't need my help anyway but for the sake of a 100k unit thought I would try. This faction event is too tough.we are going for the next troop. If you want to join, we will have room. Send me a pm.