PDA

View Full Version : How can I reset my skill? Or reset all?

sdew96
08-18-2011, 06:42 PM
I play crime city at my iphone
My code is 671 407 741.
I want to reset my skill.
If it is not possible, then I want to reset all game data. (delete all, and restart)
Is it possible?
Or how can I reset my skill?

I sended mail, but no reply. Please reply~

(Sorry. I don't speak english very well)

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 02:07 PM
You can't do it.

But you can of sorts if you have a second device. Transfer your current game to the second device. Then you will have a brand new start on your current device.

Swifty
02-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Very sneaky.

I should try that.

Vile Lynn
02-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Does the transfer work that way? Once you have a game on a device, that is it, right?

I can't transfer my game to my husbands phone because he's got a game. Or, I haven't been able to transfer games between phones.

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I have transferred between my iPhone and iPad a few times.

Once the game has been transferred to the new device, the game starts from the beginning on the old device.

Bruiser
02-02-2012, 03:24 PM
You can transfer as many times as you like between two devices. I transfer between my iphone and ipad all the time. The iphone when i am out of the house or on the course and the ipad for home. Use the transfer game option from old device to new device and Joey is correct, each time i transfer back i have to start a new game and go through the tutorial to be able to get into the menu option then the more option and Funzio ID. (its on the left hand side transfer game option)

Hope this helps

Vile Lynn
02-02-2012, 03:25 PM
I have transferred between my iPhone and iPad a few times.

Once the game has been transferred to the new device, the game starts from the beginning on the old device.

Did you already have a game on your iPad?
I can't transfer between my phone & iPad either.

Vile Lynn
02-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys... I'll try it again.

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Did you already have a game on your iPad?
I can't transfer between my phone & iPad either.

Yes. Like Bruiser says each time you transfer back you have to start a new game and go through the tutorial to be able to get into the menu option then the more option and Funzio ID. (its on the left hand side transfer game option)

So in other words you have to have the game installed and a profile running in order to transfer.

Bruiser
02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
It is very simple, have Crime City on both devices and go through tutorial each time you wish to transfer from one device to the other...

Matthew91188
02-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Email funzio and they will offer a one time only skill point reset. But be warned they will only do one time per account... Or so they told me.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Email funzio and they will offer a one time only skill point reset. But be warned they will only do one time per account... Or so they told me.

that is news to me. i tried reseting my account a couple of months back. i was told that option was not available to me. good thing though: i hunkered down, downsized and built up my mob and economy.

sez
02-02-2012, 07:03 PM
You can transfer as many times as you like between two devices. I transfer between my iphone and ipad all the time. The iphone when i am out of the house or on the course and the ipad for home. Use the transfer game option from old device to new device and Joey is correct, each time i transfer back i have to start a new game and go through the tutorial to be able to get into the menu option then the more option and Funzio ID. (its on the left hand side transfer game option)

Hope this helps

I transfer every morning before I leave for work. Never had a prob.