PDA

View Full Version : Account Transfers

whiskeybravo
10-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I am not sure if I just can't find the other thread out there, or if it was made to disappear but I was wondering what was the general consensus on the time it has been taking?

I sent mine in yesterday with all of the information that should be required(everything on the list from the dev in the other thread) and have not hear anything back.

Sucks being left out in the wind during an event(even if there are constant events now). They really need to get a better way to do transfers, or make this a log in based game. People are forced to change devices(like me as in mine decided to die) or upgrade on a regular basis. Having to manually request a transfer seems like a ton of work on GREEs part, not to mention the inconvenience to their customers.

whiskeybravo
10-17-2013, 09:01 PM
25+ hours so far, no word

SOF
10-17-2013, 09:26 PM
I've had it go as quickly as 12 hours to as slow as 1+ week... Best of luck to you with the transfer!

Mc Drew
10-18-2013, 02:03 AM
Got mine done in 22 hrs.
My subject states "Transfer Account" and provided details of new and old acct.
Make your request simple and direct.
Some says it depends on who's handling your ticket.
I guess I just got lucky for the second time as the first one tooks 3 days.

whiskeybravo
10-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Yeah I made sure my subject line said Transfer Account, and provided all of my old game data but nothing as of yet.

Hivesy
10-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Bet the wife's happy though Whiskey?

whiskeybravo
10-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Bet the wife's happy though Whiskey?

Well yeah she is lol. Went to dinner last night and didn't have to look at my phone every 7 minutes and 20 seconds.

Dutchie
10-18-2013, 07:01 AM
Mine took 2 hours but that is no help for you. I suggest you update the original ticket via their support web site and see if the assigned person reacts to it... if it has been assigned that is.

whiskeybravo
10-18-2013, 07:54 AM
Mine took 2 hours but that is no help for you. I suggest you update the original ticket via their support web site and see if the assigned person reacts to it... if it has been assigned that is.

Could you provide a link to their support web site? lol, I didn't know they one.

whiskeybravo
10-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Found the support site................still waiting for assignment........................................ :(

Dutchie
10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Glad you found the support web site. Have to wait until it is assigned now. I assume you tried the backup/restore method and it failed to restore your account? You might want to add a note to the ticket to state that you tried this method first and it failed... if you did try that is, otherwise give it a go to see if it works. You need to restore from the backup in iTunes when you had your MW account on it. I tried, but it failed to restore my MW game account :(

CaseyF
10-18-2013, 12:00 PM
What information is needed to transfer?

CJ D
10-18-2013, 12:02 PM
You signature copying thief!!!! Lol

CaseyF
10-18-2013, 12:06 PM
lol what you don't want me to??