PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild, new playergetting strong fast, buy gems!

SAVIDA
10-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Im very active, light gem user, make good scores at wars and extremly active,four stars armomrs,one plus, looking for,high top rank, i need fee better armomrs and for this i need strong team, i could help alot, using lime,groupme,parling. Whatever you use, pm me!;)

ash78
10-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Im very active, light gem user, make good scores at wars and extremly active,four stars armomrs,one plus, looking for,high top rank, i need fee better armomrs and for this i need strong team, i could help alot, using lime,groupme,parling. Whatever you use, pm me!;)

Hi Savida,

Download LINE App and add me. My LINE ID is ashworth78.

I assume you are on iOS right and read my personal message to you.

Warm regards
Ash

Harbear
10-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Knights of Renais would love to have you join us if you're on Android! Please download line app and search for either harbear or sleeboy2

SAVIDA
10-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Knights of Renais would love to have you join us if you're on Android! Please download line app and search for either harbear or sleeboy2
Oh mate sorry forget to mention im on ios.

Tex99
10-19-2013, 04:57 AM
SAVIDA, we are a few players from being very competitive. We could really use u on Legend of Zelda. We just overhauled our guild, picked up a few very strong players.

zaratustra
10-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Oh mate sorry forget to mention im on ios.

hi savida add me on line : zaratustra

top 25 guild recruting

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:55 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

Daniel Hughes
11-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Freelance mercs is accepting players lvl 50+
Android based. My line ID is dshughes65

dustybin
11-25-2014, 03:49 AM
The resurrected is also recruiting, check out my thread for the guild stats. Line id is rockybin

Alexandria Dawn Hersman
12-01-2014, 10:35 PM
here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

Jacob Doney-Boyle
12-02-2014, 02:56 AM
My guild Titan Hunters needs recruits. I am active and enjoy playing but its hard to have a guild and not have anyone in it.

Tren4dayz
12-02-2014, 11:39 AM
We are a top 50 guild recruiting skilled players who are willing to put the work in to get top 25. We have a great core of players with senior leadership and are looking to round out the rest of the guild. Gemming is not a requirement but if you want to get t25 it does help and I can tell you now most of our top players do gem. We have a minimum level requirement of 100 and have 1 maxed epic. Line app is required and you can add me ID is flex2909. And friend code is xbx-pzv-yzr in game name is flex. Contact me on line if interested.

Earth 8%
Wind 8%
Water 8%
Spirit 9%
Fire 9%

Colby George
12-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:07 PM
It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

Aleks92
01-11-2015, 06:27 PM
The Noble Knights

We are a Top 25 that is currently looking for strong new members to help push towards Top 10 and beyond.

Guild Information
Guild Level 70
All Element Bonuses Maxed
Top 25 (When Pushing)
Top 100 (When Not Pushing)

Requirements
Player Level 90 or Greater
Equipped Armors with 2000 or Greater in Attack & Defense
Line App (Where we communicate for pushes)
Activity is a Must

Recommended
Variety of Maxed Epic and Epic Boss Armors
Ability to Obtain Gems for Pushes
Level 100 or Greater

For more information and interest in possible recruitment, please contact myself on Line, my ID is Max62492 or contact Merlin49.

SH Endo
01-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Star Hunters is recruiting ACTIVE PLAYERS!. We are a old t25 guild that is being revived.

We have MAXED ELEMENT BONUSES. Currently 20/40. LINE ID: Endo808

Looking for players level 70 or above.

SH Endo
01-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Star hunters is ios

Brad Moore
01-14-2015, 01:31 AM
If your still looking for a guild please join us legends of the north thanks

SH Castiel
01-15-2015, 06:39 PM
We are recruiting great players to add to our family!:) maxed level maxed bonuses and a great group of people! P.M me on Line app for more details!!!
My id is castiel_one

Davis Buck
01-18-2015, 08:24 AM
Nearly max level guild the mighty storm recruiting allesterr on line hit me up

Sahuna
01-19-2015, 05:28 PM
Join Internal Balance (Android), a well established Gypsy Guild with experience in top 25 and top 10 runs. Very strong members - looking for quality active members to join, 100+
HC positions are earned in wars
Over 600m of wealth
Currently 34/40 members but some are not very active so we want to replace them with quality players, would consider a guild merge (Into ours).
Apply in game or contact me on Line - bigsahuna

Rookeye
01-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Kings & Conquerors and The First Watch are now recruiting active players! Recruiter's Line ID is rookeye. KC is maxed, TFW is Lvl 69 with 8-9% bonuses.

Gimme a buzz! ;)

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Are you still looking for an active guild?

Join: Dauntless Knights

Lvl: 90+ Guild on iOS (most of us are way higher level)

We are a guild looking for active members! We are a top 150 guild with 8%+ elemental bonuses. Everyone in guild must participate in the events. We are all friendly and like to have a good time! Upper ranks based off participation, so everyone has an equal chance of being a better rank! Join if you are sick of having inactive members in your guild! We have only a few spots left, so if you join, let us know immediately if you have friends or old guildmates you want to join. We are saving gems for a hard push soon!

Friend the guild master (XBR-HRX-VCC) to be invited, or search for the guild (Dauntless Knights) and request! Send me a message on Line if you have questions before you join!

Line: Saucedk

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 08:04 PM
My guild called Dauntless Knights is recruiting on iOS, what operating system are you playing under?

Justin Love
01-19-2015, 09:03 PM
We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
- Tbt river of blood

Chanticleer
01-20-2015, 03:34 PM
This is for IOS. I know a lot of top 10 guilds wont have people off the street for a run because of fearing leachers. I understand and fully respect, but I am going to try anyway.

I have plenty of epics and over 5,000 gems that I hoarded right before TapJoy closed. I really want to do 1 to a couple top 10 runs. (Gems permitting). I would rather not have to go through trial, but if that is the only way then I am willing to prove myself in one of your other guilds. message me on line at chanticleer. Serious inquiries only