PDA

View Full Version : Mods: Will Boss Kills count towards the next daily goal?

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 06:48 AM
Posting a separate thread for this question so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle when Gree wakes up and checks the forums.

Many syndicates have completed the first defeat 300 times daily goal. Will subsequent kills carry over to the next daily goal? Please answer asap since we are all holding back now and losing time in our quest for 100.

Big-R
10-17-2013, 07:09 AM
All the games are different I know but in mw and KA they don't count unless the guild boss goal is active.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
10-17-2013, 07:15 AM
no they won't otherwise it wouldn't be that difficult to get the total amount of kills,

the idea is you have to plan it out and everyone has to stop when they reach the syndicate goal and waituntil it's active again.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 07:17 AM
They carried it over last cycle. At least from the 1st round into the 2nd. But yes, I get both of your points which is why I want a mod to confirm. It shouldn't be this difficult to get the guidelines of an event.

Big-R
10-17-2013, 07:43 AM
The did in the first mw one as well but it was stopped for the 2nd one. I'd play it safe and say no mate.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 07:47 AM
The did in the first mw one as well but it was stopped for the 2nd one. I'd play it safe and say no mate.

Yeah, but they actually make announcements of rule changes in MW sometimes. (I don't play, but I check their forum sometimes.) Everything here is a guessing game.

3squir3
10-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Id say no since how would they track all the extra boss kills and all the hopping in and out of the syndicates.
The thing they did last boss battle was that if you didn't finish the current 300 kills, apprently that value out of 300 was carried over to the next.
Doing more than 300 for the 300 goal shouldn't add to teh 300 already obtained.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 09:04 AM
They didn't carry over kills from unfinished goals last time. They carried over kills if you went over and above 300 to the next goal though. How about A&F or another mod just answers the very simple question so we can all stop speculating?

nikosuave
10-17-2013, 09:17 AM
They carried it over last cycle. At least from the 1st round into the 2nd. But yes, I get both of your points which is why I want a mod to confirm. It shouldn't be this difficult to get the guidelines of an event. They did not carry over last goal unless you didn't make the previous goal... ie 296/300 would mean u only need 4 for new goal

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 09:26 AM
They did not carry over last goal unless you didn't make the previous goal... ie 296/300 would mean u only need 4 for new goal

Not how I remember it. Not saying you're wrong, I could be making up stories in my head. Either way... Can I get an official answer?

Nikola
10-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Why do you need an answer wtf this isnt a game for a 7year old get your syndicate together and make a strategy! Cheezes... I really hope they dont count the hits in between... Tey didnt do it last time why should they now! Fucling amateurs

Bartolo
10-17-2013, 09:44 AM
lol nikola. yeah they did, my syn got the 5th bomb on lvl 6 after about 160 wins. but I agree they shouldn't have, its like people complaining the ltqs don't count the times they finish a quest before the ltq starts.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Why do you need an answer wtf this isnt a game for a 7year old get your syndicate together and make a strategy! Cheezes... I really hope they dont count the hits in between... Tey didnt do it last time why should they now! Fucling amateurs

Why are you so angry? If you call 'not attacking the boss until the next clock starts' strategizing, then we're doing that. It's not unreasonable to understand the rules of the game.

lol nikola. yeah they did, my syn got the 5th bomb on lvl 6 after about 160 wins. but I agree they shouldn't have, its like people complaining the ltqs don't count the times they finish a quest before the ltq starts.

Not complaining, just want clarity.

Rodney26
10-17-2013, 09:51 AM
No they won't carry over..it's so gree can make more money..so the last day were all getting screwed bc we gotta rush 2 finish to get to 100

Sammo the Kid
10-17-2013, 10:03 AM
It's really not too much to ask what the rules of the game are, especially since Gree did something different in the last cycle.

KingOW
10-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Yea, we want to know. We have strategy and all is holding down atm waiting for the new goal or a answer so we can start killing bosses again. If they carry over it would be very dumb to sit and do nothing now to lower the chances of getting to 100 kills. In that case it would be easier for non organized syndicates to get 100 kills, they don't stop kills when finished 1st goal, and will be surprised to get a chopper the 2nd day lol. That's why we want to know ASAP.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 11:03 AM
It's really not too much to ask what the rules of the game are, especially since Gree did something different in the last cycle.

Thank you. It is not too much to ask.

I think I've come to the conclusion that Gree is PURPOSEFULLY NOT answering this question considering: this thread has been near the top of the forum all day, is asked in other threads w/o answer, and A&F has already begun responding to other threads...

KingOW
10-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Maybe A&F don't know, and have to ask others before guessing a answer. But then a simple post saying that would be appreciated. Have someone tried sending a ticket with this question? If you're lucky you get a response in 24hrs.

Assault and Flattery
10-17-2013, 11:27 AM
It does not roll over.

sux2lose
10-17-2013, 11:30 AM
It does not roll over.

Thank you, A&F.

reticlover
10-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Thank you A&F

nikosuave
10-17-2013, 12:45 PM
lol nikola. yeah they did, my syn got the 5th bomb on lvl 6 after about 160 wins. but I agree they shouldn't have, its like people complaining the ltqs don't count the times they finish a quest before the ltq starts. They only carried over from goals you didnt finish.... so your kills from 5 carried over to 6. No extra kills after the goal was completed counted... if that were the case, we would have all 6 instead of just 4 of those things

abstraxlim
10-17-2013, 01:19 PM
same like last epic lvl 100 boss event...it doesnt roll over too....

Bartolo
10-17-2013, 01:44 PM
They only carried over from goals you didnt finish.... so your kills from 5 carried over to 6. No extra kills after the goal was completed counted... if that were the case, we would have all 6 instead of just 4 of those things

ah, gotcha. thanks for the clarification.

KingOW
10-17-2013, 02:40 PM
It does not roll over.Thx for the answer, now we know we're not wasting our time waiting. Have a nice day!

mxz
10-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Thx for the answer, now we know we're not wasting our time waiting. Have a nice day!Well, you are. It's just a poorly designed system.

3squir3
10-17-2013, 03:24 PM
They didn't carry over kills from unfinished goals last time. They carried over kills if you went over and above 300 to the next goal though. How about A&F or another mod just answers the very simple question so we can all stop speculating?
Then your wrong read my comment. If that was the case then alot of the syndicates wouldn't of complained about doing an excess of 300-600+ on the first lvl of the boss event. But that wasn't the case.

KingOW
10-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Well, you are. It's just a poorly designed system.

True, valid point. But it would be more waste of time if they it was counted in the next syn goal.

Mikesardy
10-17-2013, 07:41 PM
It does not roll over.

Thank you A&F

bravo 6 vk
10-17-2013, 08:15 PM
It does not roll over.
Thank you, poopface killah

MuMiX
10-18-2013, 01:29 PM
several people in this thread have stated that kills for unfinished goals are carried over. Was A&F's statement solely in regards to killing more than 300 or does it apply to unfinished goals as well? Can someone confirm please?

KingOW
10-18-2013, 01:50 PM
several people in this thread have stated that kills for unfinished goals are carried over. Was A&F's statement solely in regards to killing more than 300 or does it apply to unfinished goals as well? Can someone confirm please?No kills will roll over, not unfinished goals and not kills after finishing a goal.

OneHoop
10-19-2013, 12:32 PM
FTR: Squirrel is right, Sux is wrong, regarding last implementation.

Also it IS a poorly designed system. Especially tough for European members, but for anyone who wants to maximize their personal boss kills it sucks. Does about as much for the game as the "win by a hair" style of war (ie, feature makes it less fun).

Good to have an official answer even if she didn't answer about unfinished goal roll-over. At least I know not to burn a boss out of goal to see if it added to my next total.

M@

BigMoney
10-19-2013, 01:37 PM
FTR: Squirrel is right, Sux is wrong, regarding last implementation.

Also it IS a poorly designed system. Especially tough for European members, but for anyone who wants to maximize their personal boss kills it sucks. Does about as much for the game as the "win by a hair" style of war (ie, feature makes it less fun).

Good to have an official answer even if she didn't answer about unfinished goal roll-over. At least I know not to burn a boss out of goal to see if it added to my next total.

M@

Unfinished goals do not roll over either.

OneHoop
10-19-2013, 01:49 PM
@BM based upon other platforms? The thread I saw stating that was for MW.