PDA

View Full Version : Ranked in top 25 every war so want to join FLAMING MATTER..take a look...

Dragon89
10-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Flaming Matter

Hello there fellow knights, my name is Ricky, I am the guild sentinal of Flaming Matter.

In the wars we ranked 19 in the first war, 22 in the first fusion blitz, 29 in the second war, 13 in the second fusion blitz and 25 in the last war.

We are a level 66 guild and growing fast with 7% elemental boost to all with 8% on one element almost ready.

After the last wars we have had a major clearout of inactives and leeches.

For us activity and participation is top of the list, we are looking for 100+ however not essential so dont hesitate to message me.

About our guild:

I havent always been here, I was part of a guild not so long ago ranked in the hundreds, where there was like 4 players doing all the work, when I gave it my all I eventually got sick of the lack of communication and effort from the other members and left, I know what its like.

I found Flaming Matter and il tell you one thing, greatest move I ever made, the GM matt is an amazing guy as are the people in our guild, friendly and welcoming yet when it comes down to business we go hard and focus yet also keep it fun.

We are looking to improve our position so if you are interested, message me and I will get back to you asap.

If you have LINE (a free messenging app) add me at dragon89-ricky

I will interview you and hope to see you become the new members.

PEACE!!

NoGrip61
12-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Bumping this thread up for Mondays war! We need about 10 members at the moment.

Please contact either of these members on the Line app:
1) "Matt_thebrat"
- OR -
2) "dragon89-ricky"

Devour
12-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Do you still recruit?