PDA

View Full Version : DEVS: Please fix the Leaderboard for FLTQs for Android

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 12:02 AM
This has gone on long enough. Since the beginning of FLTQs, it is impossible to track progress of anyone other than the first four players who register hits or kills on any given mission stage. The NUMBER of players are logged, but the whole list is duplicates of the first 4, including # of kills.

I have been reluctant to say anything, as my experiences with your support have fallen quite short of "stellar". I was honestly hoping someone else would raise this concern and I could just tack on an "mmmhmmm yep" to the thread.

But no such thread has been written. My ability to run an efficient faction is definitely challenged when I cannot tell who is doing what beyond the first four (obviously proactive) players to register a hit.

So here it is... ANDROID FLTQ SCOREBOARD IS REALLY MESSED UP. PLEASE FIX IT.

I don't have high hopes, but I'm sure hoping I get surprised.

Richard79
10-17-2013, 01:34 AM
I have sent a number of tickets regarding this and all are unanswered!!!

13 BRAVO
10-17-2013, 03:04 AM
Yep, same for all the Android users in my faction.

KingDante!
10-17-2013, 03:25 AM
Agreed x 1000

Just recently my game started crashing every time I would attempt to view the leaderboard.

It would definitely be nice to see who is doing what.

Bndawgs
10-17-2013, 07:16 AM
Any android developers interested in doing some pro bono work for gree?

Blade of 3
10-17-2013, 07:59 AM
+1. The only reason I'm not complaining is I can view it on my iPod. It seems like a relatively simple fix so I don't so why it can't be fixed sooner. Maybe in the next update. Also irrelevant but during wars the when you select a tab (WD points, Name, etc..) it doesn't sort out the player at all. It used to crash the app when you did this but now it does nothing. Would be nice to see this fixed by next war.

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 08:04 AM
It is literally 2 lines of code.

A very basic database call, and a for loop to spit out results. 20 minutes of work plus 10 to test.

.5 Labor Hours guys... come on! Hell, I will pay for the labor...

Dirty Mind
10-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Powerbang: before you agree to pay the labor you might want to make sure they are not Government workers. That would cost you a weeks wages for a team of 10 and it still wouldnt work. The labor cost would also be extraordinary if Gree is union. Imagine how much it would cost if you had to pay 1 guy to type, 1 guy to read, 1 guy to test, 6 guys to supervise and so on. it would work, but would still take a few days longer

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm a government worker. I am personally in the business of getting s*** done. Fair point, but don't let the bureaucracy and over-legislation of every aspect of our country fool you into believing there are no competent individuals remaining in the workforce.

Powerbang: before you agree to pay the labor you might want to make sure they are not Government workers. That would cost you a weeks wages for a team of 10 and it still wouldnt work. The labor cost would also be extraordinary if Gree is union. Imagine how much it would cost if you had to pay 1 guy to type, 1 guy to read, 1 guy to test, 6 guys to supervise and so on. it would work, but would still take a few days longer

Dirty Mind
10-17-2013, 01:24 PM
to be honest power, I'm more than a little jealous. you can retire at what, 50? and your set for life. I wish I had that, instead I have to pay for it, so your welcome

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 01:27 PM
to be honest power, I'm more than a little jealous. you can retire at what, 50? and your set for life. I wish I had that, instead I have to pay for it, so your welcome

The ignorance in this one is breathtaking...

Dirty Mind
10-17-2013, 01:29 PM
but still, your welcome.

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 01:33 PM
but still, your welcome.

Let's keep this on topic...

B-Schnoz
10-17-2013, 03:46 PM
mmmhmmm yep

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 04:02 PM
mmmhmmm yep

Props to you sir... I threw an alley oop to SOMEONE, was waiting for someone to dunk it home!

Good work.

Blodiea
10-17-2013, 05:15 PM
I have also sent tickets in on this issue. I don't run a faction but I do like to know who the freeloaders are.

Major Esmoker
10-17-2013, 05:44 PM
I totally agree this should be fixed I use a android also the boss events dont show but only 4 people over and over again.

krabbie
10-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Sent in a ticket yesterday, got the response that i should re-install the game... support, the Gree-kinda-way!

Powerbang
10-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Sent in a ticket yesterday, got the response that i should re-install the game... support, the Gree-kinda-way!

How did reinstalling the game work out for you?

(Don't answer that.)

Brizzol
10-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Just thought since I saw this thread I would post that I also have this problem along with everyone else using android in our faction, the same names and number of times that person has done the mission/boss is repeated in a list as long as long as how many members have participated, you just don't know apart from those four people have been contributing which is a little frustrating.