PDA

View Full Version : Dropping two teams

Huckleberry658
10-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Will be dropping my farm teams gree decided a month ago to screw the free players and give away hundreds of thousands of att/def in one battle. My main team, I increased over 300,000 in attack alone in one month. I was farming my other teams and not spending much gold on them to concentrate on my main team. Now, they are obsolete, I cannot compete with the farm teams. My small team, level 90 is allready coming across teams in the 5-600 thousand defense.
It's a shame wht this really fun game has become. I will keep my older team, since I can compete with it, but the smaller teams that you basically told me to screw off with, are gone.
Some of you knuckle heads that spend hundreds of dollars will say good riddance, ok, but it hurts the game as a whole.
This last boss event, is a sham, it's a total money grab. It is well out of reach of most everyone to get the individual boss hits and faction hits.
So I guess I'll be hearing from the good riddance crowd' but gree has really turned a great game into a big, money money money push. I know the point is to make money, but now it's overboard

candyson
10-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Only 500-600k defense at 90... There are guys with over 2 million defense(I believe) around that level

Huckleberry658
10-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Exactly, it wasn't so common a few months ago. It was the heavy gold spenders, now everyone has it. Last month they gave att/d like it was Christmas morning for a gazillionairs family.

CJ D
10-16-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm at 500/600k at lvl 59....totally free. And there are many in my range much stronger.

Dkaell
10-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Only 500-600k defense at 90... There are guys with over 2 million defense(I believe) around that level

highest i've seen at level 90ish is 3.2mil att and defense. There are also several on my rival list over 2mil and quite a lot of us between 1-2 mil

Skoalrulz
10-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Will be dropping my farm teams gree decided a month ago to screw the free players and give away hundreds of thousands of att/def in one battle. My main team, I increased over 300,000 in attack alone in one month. I was farming my other teams and not spending much gold on them to concentrate on my main team. Now, they are obsolete, I cannot compete with the farm teams. My small team, level 90 is allready coming across teams in the 5-600 thousand defense.
It's a shame wht this really fun game has become. I will keep my older team, since I can compete with it, but the smaller teams that you basically told me to screw off with, are gone.
Some of you knuckle heads that spend hundreds of dollars will say good riddance, ok, but it hurts the game as a whole.
This last boss event, is a sham, it's a total money grab. It is well out of reach of most everyone to get the individual boss hits and faction hits.
So I guess I'll be hearing from the good riddance crowd' but gree has really turned a great game into a big, money money money push. I know the point is to make money, but now it's overboard

Nobody cares that you are dropping one of your accounts

Huckleberry658
10-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Exactly what I thought I would get, how about some honest talk about the direction gree has gone. I went from 200 thou to 600 thou in the last war. Let's talk about that. I like tis game but they are making this a super team game.

SevenO9
10-16-2013, 09:54 PM
If anything stat inflation devalues the 'super teams' by narrowing the gap. You are quitting for the wrong reasons. But someone requiring a feeder account to make his main competitive shouldn't play this game in the first place.

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Not really. Top tier teams have significantly higher bonuses due to higher team WD placements... as long as players are active, top players increase the gap between lower ranked players if they both do the same amount of work in events.

In other news... I had a 2.4 million stat level 42 apply for my faction the other day. He was turned away, but now I know whats out there in lower tiers.

If anything stat inflation devalues the 'super teams' by narrowing the gap. You are quitting for the wrong reasons. But someone requiring a feeder account to make his main competitive shouldn't play this game in the first place.

Knightrider
10-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Exactly what I thought I would get, how about some honest talk about the direction gree has gone. I went from 200 thou to 600 thou in the last war. Let's talk about that. I like tis game but they are making this a super team game.

Spot on dude, been paying for about 9 months and seen many changes , unfortunately the game stats have gone way way out of control, if your not in a top faction forget it , all the goals are designed around them getting stronger, but wait if your only in a 30 man faction how do you get any where near the the boss goals I'm completely struggling at level 29 never mind 100!! So the big factions get 70% increase while the lower factions wait get nowt are maybe between the 1 or 2 mark at the most, even the top teams will get bored when there's no other factions to play except the elite few trust me this always happens.
Here's a few simple ideas make the valour units indestructible with some spot on stats, bring in a lottery card for faction leaders, ie top prize of day a free upgrade, a 1 day faction event were everyone is put into teams selected by the computer at random no boosts or bonus just 30 or players chose at random to compete, reality is to many stupid faction bonuses instead of individual which correct me if I'm wrong but that should make the difference so players are able to go one on one . I just feel sorry for the gold spenders, a newbie can join a top 500 faction and in one event be higher then some one who's been playing 6 months and spent some gold because the faction he's in is only lets say 30 strong but has built good friends out of it so may not want to jump ship , WTF that just ain't cricket

Mcdoc
10-18-2013, 03:50 AM
In other news... I had a 2.4 million stat level 42 apply for my faction the other day. He was turned away, but now I know whats out there in lower tiers.Why would you turn that guy away ? He could kill with WD points if there is any single target on the other team - buT he could probably get to boss 90 at his tier with no good :)

Arc Burn
10-18-2013, 05:10 AM
Ok so I am neither a 2 year vet or a noob. The old guys are complaining about how small factions can get the total win and the streak awards much more easily than a big faction say 50-400 in WD can. But those teams are much more likely to accomplish the bosses. Its a give and take. Sure the top 25 or top 10 can do both, BUT they pay the money to deserve both. You cant have your cake and eat it too. I'm in a top 50. We will get the boss goal, and try for the streak and total win. We most likely wont get the latter. But I'm not gonna jump on here and complain.

Gree has actually done a good job imo. Choose your strategy and go after one or the other. If you got the cash and its important to you do both. Adapt, compete, or spend. Complaining is just boring to read on here.

Perilous
10-18-2013, 10:50 AM
All about the faction you are in...deal with it or quit since the on,y way to get the big spenders to continue is to offer ever increasing carrots