PDA

View Full Version : Is Faction Level 7 Health Regen Worth It?

Systematrix
10-16-2013, 03:18 PM
I know the health regen bonus is multiplicative, meaning the more you buy the less you get each time. For those who have purchased the "extra" 7th level for their faction is it really worth $6 billion?? My faction is screaming for more health regen and I told them we'll save for weeks and probably not even notice a difference.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem worth it unless you have money coming out of your factions ears...

Many thanks.

Web323
10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
took about 1 minute off mine

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Absolutely 100% yes.

... but only if you're serious about winning, and competing to the best of your ability in events.

jrb22250
10-16-2013, 03:26 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55438-Health-Regeneration-the-short-explanation&highlight=health+regen+formula

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53236-Might-as-well-get-it-out-now!&p=735072#post735072

Two post about it

Systematrix
10-16-2013, 03:26 PM
We haven't even maxed out any of the defense bonuses yet (since they added a 7th level). But if it really took off a full minute as Web323 said then it sounds worth it.

EDIT: And thanks for the links jrb22250. That's what I meant by multiplicative and your examples explained it beautifully.

CJ D
10-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Depends on what other bonuses you have. For some of your members they won't get any more hits in WD. For others, they may get 1. But the more you have, the better us what I always say. They add up over time!

Thief
10-16-2013, 04:15 PM
I've said it time and time again its by far the best bonus you can buy with in game cash. If they came out tomorrow with 8/8 for 60 Billion i would tell you to buy that one as well.

No you might not get another hit during WD but over time they add up. Maybe you don't have as much down time between bosses or WD events..

S&H Max
10-16-2013, 04:42 PM
I agree with thief thats its the best faction bonus, better than any attack or def...

Always depends on what else you can buy for the same price, but since you will be max out after you will be able to get on those def bonus after!

shuffle_recruiter
10-16-2013, 04:48 PM
As Thief mentions, it does shorten the downtime between bosses or WD events. For players without health boost units, they won't see any additional hits during a boss or during a war. I have 2 -20% units, so the 7th faction bonus actually gives me 2 more boss hits. For me that is great, but for my faction I would rather spend the money on another faction expansion (more wd points as a faction, more bosses as a faction, further in faction LTQs) or on attack which does more boss damage.

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Ditto. The cumulative effect pays dividends many times over.

With stat boosts, missing out on maybe 10% in favor of regen is negligible. You will still be able to find targets, and targets will still be able to find you...

I've said it time and time again its by far the best bonus you can buy with in game cash. If they came out tomorrow with 8/8 for 60 Billion i would tell you to buy that one as well.

No you might not get another hit during WD but over time they add up. Maybe you don't have as much down time between bosses or WD events..

Thief
10-16-2013, 05:16 PM
As Thief mentions, it does shorten the downtime between bosses or WD events. For players without health boost units, they won't see any additional hits during a boss or during a war. I have 2 -20% units, so the 7th faction bonus actually gives me 2 more boss hits. For me that is great, but for my faction I would rather spend the money on another faction expansion (more wd points as a faction, more bosses as a faction, further in faction LTQs) or on attack which does more boss damage.

You bring up a good point on the guild expansion. I guess i hadn't considered that one as we had purchased guild expansions for more than 6 billion quite some time ago. In this instance if you could buy a guild increase for 6 billion or less and could garuntee to fill those 2 seats with qualtiy players than i would reconsider my choice...

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I agree once again... that has been the approach our guild has taken. Guild Slots take priority over everything until the cost for slots exceeds other substantial bonuses such as regen. Basically... if you have less than 52 slots, I would recommend getting guild slots if you have a recruiter who knows what hes doing.

We prioritized maximum Regen after we picked up the Guild Slots to bring us to 50.

You bring up a good point on the guild expansion. I guess i hadn't considered that one as we had purchased guild expansions for more than 6 billion quite some time ago. In this instance if you could buy a guild increase for 6 billion or less and could garuntee to fill those 2 seats with qualtiy players than i would reconsider my choice...

Systematrix
10-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Great advice, thanks for the input!

10-17-2013, 10:04 AM
That was the very first thing we bought