PDA

View Full Version : How many hours do you spend playing Modern War per day?

TheOracle
10-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone! I'm curious how many hours you put into the game every day. I know that plenty of players have alarms set in the middle of the night just to collect their buildings. How many hours do you think you spend on Modern War attacking/raiding, collecting from your buildings, participating in events, or just chilling with your faction members?

I personally only play about 30 minutes each day because it wouldn't be fair for me to participate in any PVP events or factions or attack/raid anyone. I pretty much only collect buildings and do LTQ events.

And do you play in short bursts or for long sessions? I find that with working a full-time job, it's hard to find free time to play the games I usually play but how many of you are naughty and sneak Modern War sessions while you're at work ;)?

ploop
10-16-2013, 01:14 PM
what are your level and stats, just wondering

droffatsto50
10-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Depends on what type of LTQ is on. WD's I'm on the most at but that's to help out the faction :)

Thief
10-16-2013, 01:18 PM
WAY more than anyone should!

That being said it Varies Greatly depending on what i'm doing and what events are going on.

TheOracle
10-16-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm a lowly newbie camper. Level 40-ish with 120k/150k

ploop
10-16-2013, 01:27 PM

you should have done multiple choice poll.
during the week 3-4 hours a day, during weekend about 8-10 hours

MagnusDux
10-16-2013, 01:31 PM
What name and allies so we could find you and raid your bldgs., please don't collect them regularly ^_*

Zulfiqaar
10-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Lol the hardest thing to admit to truthfully (aside gold purchase)
But awesome idea for a poll..keep it up mods!!!

Ps i noticed there isnt an option for 0-1 hours...very funny ;)

jgmecarter
10-16-2013, 02:01 PM
I have had 11 surgeries in the last two years and I have to have a couple more. So modern war and my faction members have became very close. It gives me something to do since I can't stand for long periods of time.

Ghost-12
10-16-2013, 02:24 PM
<--Short bursts from 8:00 Am to 5:30 Pm ( work :P) And long sessions From 6:00 Pm until going to sleep/ Weekends!
No time for wife or Kids LOL!!
Alarm set every hour when there is a case event or Boss event.

All this time and still get screwed by customer service every time there is an issue :/

Harley Quinn
10-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Sad but true -- my base is the first thing I check before I even climb out of bed -- and the last thing I check before going to sleep (about 18 hours for me every day). I am definitely naughty at work as I check in as much as I can. :p During events, I always have timers set too. During wars, my iPad never leaves my possession. YIKES... sounds like we need an addiction support group!

candyson
10-16-2013, 02:40 PM
During the week, for about 6/7 hours a day, depending on how busy I am.
During the weekend, whenever I can, so I may end up playing from 9am to 1am, with breaks for eating, spending time with family/friends and real life occurrences, so easily over 10 hours on a normal weekend.
I also end up switching between 5-6 games throughout the day, so it's not just MW that I'm playing

Wayne-Metal
10-16-2013, 02:41 PM
To many...........

yan840016765
10-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Sad but true -- my base is the first thing I check before I even climb out of bed -- and the last thing I check before going to sleep (about 18 hours for me every day). I am definitely naughty at work as I check in as much as I can. :p During events, I always have timers set too. During wars, my iPad never leaves my possession. YIKES... sounds like we need an addiction support group!

I will join when u find one~~:(

SevenO9
10-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Picked 1-2 hours. I m neither a big quester nor raider. Login once or twice a day to collect (I miss many of those 12 hour builds and effectively turn them into 24hs) outside events.
Even with events going on I try to keep time spent ingame low. Ie. login, smash attack button on the poor guy on top of the rival list till boss triggers, do hits on boss, logout. Less than a minute. I stopped using times a long time ago.

The beauty of a F2P game is that I can use money to buy time. Rather than squeezing in every free hit during a WD event I can decide to spend the day with my daughter and dump some gold to catch up with my mates. Some might disagree here but I happly do that sometimes.

John 719166364
10-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Interesting poll. How does this correlate to your revenues? Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests? Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

DFI
10-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Interesting poll. How does this correlate to your revenues? Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests? Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

Unfortunately you are missing the point. They want to collect info from us, not the other way around...

General Soviet
10-16-2013, 04:35 PM
I probably go on for 5-10 minutes, wait awhile for energy, health, etc, then login again multiple times per day. I don't spend hours at a time on it.

John 719166364
10-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Yes, they will gain some information from thisnpoll but it won't be very scientific since it is limited to only those who look at this forum. Of my faction of 42 I am the only one who checks it regularly and only one other checks it at all. Surely there are other ways to determine how many times one logs on, especially your gold spenders.

The Pharoah
10-16-2013, 04:57 PM
1-2 hours a day in total, maybe less. Usually nip in to make collections, see what I can get done in missions/quests. I used to spend more time in-game but there isn't the down-time to mess about straightening up my base like there used to be. It's all go-go-go-go!

TheOracle
10-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Sorry, I don't work in analytics or anything. I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. Our players tend to be more hardcore than a lot of other games' playerbases and I wanted to confirm for my own personal knowledge.

1. How does this correlate to your revenues?

Again, not using this poll to measure any quantitative data. I do imagine that the players who spend the most time in the game spend the most money on the game. I'm not going to do any advanced stat-checking, but this is a pretty safe assumption.

2. Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests?

Over a few weeks, revenue spikes all the time. Sale going on? More people purchase. Event going on? More people purchase. LTQ that people don't like? Less people purchase. If you're asking me if a recent event has seen increased/decreased spending compared to a similar event from 6 months ago, then I wouldn't have the data available to me to answer you.

3. Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

We work in the SF office and the layoffs occurred in the Osaka office that closed, so I have no answers for you there.

Durt McGurt
10-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Included time spent chatting regarding MW with faction mates in my response, which on some days is more than the game. Thanks Oracle for the renewed forum involvement.

Einszwei
10-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Sadly quite a bit when I'm not busy

Big John
10-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Far too much.

Richard79
10-17-2013, 01:36 AM
Sadly far too much time!

SGT Rud
10-17-2013, 06:21 AM
I tend to be on the game far more than 7 hours a day if you include groupme, google docs, and this forum. But if you only include the game, then 7 hours would be a good assessment.

Blade of 3
10-17-2013, 07:56 AM
It's hard to determine how many cumulative hours because this game isn't one where I would play for hours on end. I mostly do something for 10-15 minutes and check again later in the day. I do check very frequently though so I'd say 5-6 hours. On crate events and during wars it's more like 15+. lol

Thief
10-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Included time spent chatting regarding MW with faction mates in my response, which on some days is more than the game. Thanks Oracle for the renewed forum involvement.

Good point i was thinking just constant gameplay of 4 hours a day (not during WD events obviously)
However if you include forum time and chat time as well....then yea i don't really want to think about the absurd amount of hours that go into this game. Definately should change my answer to 7+ then.

dispohero
10-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Good point i was thinking just constant gameplay of 4 hours a day (not during WD events obviously)
However if you include forum time and chat time as well....then yea i don't really want to think about the absurd amount of hours that go into this game. Definately should change my answer to 7+ then.
half the time i spend in my faction chat is just BSing about RL, so im taking that off my calc

free play
10-17-2013, 10:03 AM
put it like this, divorce is used allot lately, we say to many events but the truth is the game is boring with out them, the boss and case events are boring, the LTQs are good and the FVF and PVP are good but crappy rewards. I know it all about money with gree but listen to what the players are saying on this forum, loads of ways for you to make money and for us to play a great game.

Tattoo
10-17-2013, 10:16 AM
enough that my wife hates me

Lancerdually
10-17-2013, 02:15 PM
enough that my wife hates me
Yup.....same here.....and don't even mention iTunes purchases around her..................please! LOL

sir yes sir
10-17-2013, 02:22 PM
lets just say my phone stays on the charger at work. it is always on. hope my boss doesnt see this.

John 719166364
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Thank you for your respose to my questions. Greatly appreciated.

Sorry, I don't work in analytics or anything. I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. Our players tend to be more hardcore than a lot of other games' playerbases and I wanted to confirm for my own personal knowledge.

1. How does this correlate to your revenues?

Again, not using this poll to measure any quantitative data. I do imagine that the players who spend the most time in the game spend the most money on the game. I'm not going to do any advanced stat-checking, but this is a pretty safe assumption.

2. Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests?

Over a few weeks, revenue spikes all the time. Sale going on? More people purchase. Event going on? More people purchase. LTQ that people don't like? Less people purchase. If you're asking me if a recent event has seen increased/decreased spending compared to a similar event from 6 months ago, then I wouldn't have the data available to me to answer you.

3. Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

We work in the SF office and the layoffs occurred in the Osaka office that closed, so I have no answers for you there.

Big Red - Nomad
10-17-2013, 03:56 PM

Nice work at lvl40 oracle. I remember when 100k meant something. Now I have several units that strong. Just fight the urge to lvl up.

Tito89
10-17-2013, 05:16 PM
I play about 10/15 minutes every hour in a 12/14 hours period. But I am busy with exams so quater that and thats me this week and next.

Captain Steelman
10-18-2013, 08:16 AM

Do you have an ingame name.....?

Drakhoan
10-18-2013, 09:02 AM
When there is not an event I am interested in... I only play 1-2 hours, mostly alliance, upgrading, vaulting, building, collecting... logging in around a minimum of 8 times a day for roughly an average of 5 min.

During an event I will log in in whatever frequency the event dictates. Case event... every hour, for at least 18 out of 24. War time... rediculious amount of time.

Chat with mates quite often and always play the game while at work!

fofito30
10-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Way too much time, on a regular week day about 2-4 hours a day in spurs and recently more due to the faction events and increased events. Before tournament weekends was more family time and the occasional look on iPad, now requires about 6-8 hours daily on weekends, plus about 10-15 on WD weekend as my faction plays around the clock. In essence starting to feel drained and bored with the ongoing events

TheWizard2100
10-18-2013, 11:15 AM
I usualy play for 1-2 hrs a day on average.
Usualy i do this in small bursts. To collect, do events, etc. I have enough energy and stamina to stay on regen for hrs so i can work normally (most of the days :cool:)

RMSwarrior
10-18-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm spending so much time on this game, that even my wife is playing this game.. During daytime 2 times a hour login, and a 6 hour evening session...

Dutchie
10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Far too much time! It really depends on which events as I don't I play all of them but the WD event is by far the worst as it is 3 solid days of constant playing and I also tend to lead quite a number of battles too. With the new goals it is constant back to back battles with no rest bite and I do feel shattered after each WD event, so I am very pleased that you decided to extend the time between WD events and I hope you stay with this decision as I was close to burn out and quitting.

I'm lucky that I have a very understanding wife! She reads books and I play games most nights with the TV on in the background as we have two young kids. Work is quite relaxed but there will be times when I'm too busy to play and usually go out for cigarette breaks to quickly collect or open a box...

manbeast
10-18-2013, 07:33 PM
How much time per day do I play mw? Well I am playing whenever I'm awake so that's 18 hrs per day.. But how much am I actually in the game... Probably only an hour or two per day.. Just long enough to collect buildings and play whatever event is going on. Don't do pvp/BP events anymore and those were the most time consuming..

Use to spend much more time in game way back when... I use to search the rivals list for hours to find someone over vault or a good raid target... But now that I make 400 million per day... And cash units are worthless.. There's no point to spend time looking for money. I actually think it's funny when people raid me... They must have even more spare time than I do...honestly that's probably what this game is missing: a good reason to attack someone. Use to attack people to destroy their army, that's out. Use to attack for money and valor, that's out. Only reason I attack now is to trigger bosses

Edit- playing the game boss event just now I realized something else... I spend just as much if not more time staring at the loading screen as I do playing the game. I'll say 1.5 hrs of waiting for the game to load and 1.5 hrs of game time each day lol

it wouldn't be fair for me to participate in any PVP events or factions or attack/raid anyone. I pretty much only collect buildings and do LTQ

I'd have to disagree with you there. Seen the same thing stated by funzio and gree employees. Maybe this is why y'all have so much trouble understanding some problems in the game and some of our frustrations, because nobody who works there can play it... And unless you hack some part of the game it's a level playing field.

Robespierre
10-18-2013, 09:50 PM
. . . I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. . . . .

Awesome conversation. Very, very, nice to hear sir! Thanks for setting this up.

pimmen8
10-19-2013, 04:37 AM
I'm only 14 and school is way too easy so I have a lot of free time. At schooldays I play about 10 hours a day and at weekends I play about 14 hours a day

Kennetth
10-19-2013, 06:32 AM
I only wake up in the middle of the night during the WD weekend. Otherwise, I only play in the morning, during lunch, and after work

rar
10-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Do you want to know how much time I spend on my main account, or all of them combined ?

Max Power
10-19-2013, 07:06 PM
I am very surprised at the level of time commitment. I do not have this luxury. Even if I did, I wouldnt employ it. Life is too short to stare at LED screens all day. Less that 1 hour for me.

Bravo Zulu
10-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Do you want to know how much time I spend on my main account, or all of them combined ?

That is the question of the day! Some of us consistently in the top 150 realized we had better chances in WD if we had wall hitters. Well, low and behold, the second llp accounts in our faction soon overtook their older brother/sister hlp with regards to amount of points able to be scored. While this new rash of events with exceptionally high value units made the llps look like they had roid rage, and the HLPs floundered.

I agree with Manbeast. I also think along thosek lines you guys (the developers) should join several factions. If you don't think it's right to play, just watch. Join in several tiers (you can PM me and we will create a spot for you to watch. We can even let you on our chat app if you want to see what is happening). Pick a faction in each tier, and you certainly will get more of a feel for the game, and the various things we enjoy as well as our what our frustrations are.

And please level up quickly, preferably over 200- and I'm not being sarcastic. Try to take on a boss and marvel at the impossibility of getting 100 with the hlp you put hours and hours and hours into. Then create an llp and watch with a mixture of fascination and horror that they can breeze through events like the new boss event like a knife slices through butter. But they don't have the energy to do the events- so don't retire that hlp too soon. LOL- the funny part is that many people who have played the game for a long time have at least two- so that we can continue to actually play. The hlp/llp combo pack is more common, and whereas the llp used to just be a great cash cow for the faction, it is now a mega player in WD because of the ratio of low level/high stat. It's sad, though, because my favorite player is still my first player- but at level 220 she has some real limitations. I spent hours, probably 5 a day, strategizing and building her. I remember carefully choosing which valor unit to buy, setting up a base, strategizing the best way to add stats. She broke a million defense in August 2013, after a year and a half of game play. This is October 2013 and her defense is 3 million. I was proud of the first million- I worked hard. The second and third million had nothing to do with work. My llp broke a million at 8 months old, and the one llp in our faction broke a million defense this morning at level 64.

I have spent hours in the game. My husband plays. My kids even have an account, lol. But my hours are on a steady decline. Instead of five I spend two- maybe. The faction talks about life stuff instead of game stuff more often than not- because we are constantly frustrated by the new game elements. When we already know we can't get close to completing an event we just stop now, and it's happening more and more. We have had many discussions about having to retire the HLPs. Regardless of my llp, when my HLP has to retire I will likely retire from the game as well... I am willing to spend hours thinking about a game- that is fun. But I am not willing to spend hours pressing a button.

Please, as Manbeast suggested, consider getting the full player experience. I think it would help us tremendously, and maybe even save the HLPs from a forced retirement. :)

P.S. I'm not including time in the chat app or on the forum. I used to be on the forum at least a couple of hours per day when the info was useful and the people were helpful. Now I get on once a week at most- generally no more that the time it takes to sift through to find a particular answer. But I actually spend more time chatting with the faction than I used to, as we have all become friends and not just faction mates. So add an average of 3 hours a day on and off depending on what is happening in the game and in life. We are about to see our first faction baby born! ;)

ploop
10-20-2013, 02:27 PM
We are about to see our first faction baby born! ;)

congrats on the faction baby, lol

Kunjan
10-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Interesting poll question. I'd be very interested in seeing the results if people do answer truthfully.

LoveAndPeace
10-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Less
And less
And less...

You ruined the game with
Boss100 and
unbalanced LLP gifts
You took the fun out of the game
You ruined our plans like @Bravo said
You made it just one more exchangeable app among others..

And made me a free player again..

Bravo Zulu
10-20-2013, 03:27 PM
congrats on the faction baby, lol

Thanks! It's a girl! We all even got to see her ultrasound pics. We figure she will help her dad with the events- when he is up in the middle of the night! Haha

ploop
10-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Thanks! It's a girl! We all even got to see her ultrasound pics. We figure she will help her dad with the events- when he is up in the middle of the night! Haha

Just try not to get her too addicted!

Lo.the.orge
10-20-2013, 05:06 PM
on daily loggin in every waking hour

Bravo Zulu
10-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Just try not to get her too addicted!

So naming her Maria Rivera is probably too much? Lmao. ;)

Imran520
10-20-2013, 11:35 PM
2 hours .

aBigDek
10-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Do I have to add all three accounts to answer truthfully? My pre-Gree level 200+ acct I play once in the am and once in the pm except for FLTQs I hit hard. My "old mini" I started in March I check in every hour so it would be hard to add :). My new mini I started 2 boss events back I only play an hour a day except Boss events.
Bottom line....WAY TO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!!

13 BRAVO
10-28-2013, 06:29 PM
The question should be how many hours will you be playing after this last event? I bet it will be less.

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 03:05 AM
I will beplaying none to 20 min

Turks
10-29-2013, 03:56 AM
Probably 7+ but not continuously. I usually play for 20 - 30 minutes and then wait for energy/stamina to refill for a while before playing again. I do this all day though

Kaotic
10-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Would spend more time then i do but it takes so long for things to finish and i'm to cheap to speed them up with gold lol

anhminh556
10-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Sửa nhà (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/256/sua-nha.html)Công ty cổ phần đầu tư thương mại và phát triển DVN (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html)
Nhà bạn đường Điện Nước đang hỏng, Khu vệ sinh cần xây lại, ban công cần đua ra, bạn cần đập bức tường đi và xây mới lại, bạn cần Sửa nhà (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/256/sua-nha.html), bạn cần Thi công điện nước (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/315/1498/thi-cong-dien-nuoc.html), bạn muốn nâng cấp ngôi nhà của bạn. Bạn đang t́m người sửa, bạn cần t́m một nơi tin tưởng với bạn. Vậy bạn đă t́m đúng rồi hăy nhấc điện thoại gọi cho chúng tôi. Với DVN dịch vụ và sự chuyên nghiệp sẽ làm bạn phải hài ḷng không những về giá cả hợp lư mà thái độ phục vụ của chúng tôi rất chuyên nghiệp. Sẽ làm hài ḷng mọi khách hàng khi đến với DVN.

Điện thoại liên hệ: 0916930381 Mr Nhă

andrada
10-31-2013, 01:32 AM
18 HRS per day. like a crazy but funny game

Hhr Military
10-31-2013, 11:11 AM
Well when I'm not a sleep , and at work , I'm on here , in fact when I'm with the misses watching tv , I'm on here , I can not leave it alone ,lol,ya ya its like having a second girlfriend

People's Front of Judea G
11-01-2013, 12:51 PM
I would have voted if thre was a "Too Many" category

Auspex
11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Minutes per day, how can anyone spend over an hour on a cell phone game? I guess chatting in the (oh let me refresh it) faction chat but the game has bogged down to nearly unplayable now unless you give up your life

I'd like to see option for 1-10 minutes 10-20 minutes 20-45 minutes or a whole hour....

Log on... collect buildings... donate to faction... check for an event that doesn't level me since that's punishment... log off. See you in 12 hours to do it again... minutes.

Harmon
11-02-2013, 10:10 PM
I probably play 3-4 hours a day for all my sessions together. It can be more depending on the event.

Judai mindtrix
11-04-2013, 03:18 AM
I go on the game at least 25 times a day. Sometimes for a minute other times even longer. It's easy enough to go onto the game for a minute while at work. Now that I think about it I probably go on even more then 25 times a day. I have 3 accounts. But one of the accounts I only check once a day 5 days a week. Don't tell anyone but that account is on my work computer. Hope my boss doesn't find out.

SUPERFRED
11-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Porch Assassins need active players. very organized and lots of fun. donation requirements is what you can. only real requirement is be active and be there when needed. 772-209-448

Freedom4All
11-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Pretty much have it running from the time I wake, till I wake again.

italo512
11-06-2013, 03:13 PM
All day everyday, wish I never started playing!!!

Mr Gunny
11-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Way too many! And with the next WD coming up so soon, I'm starting to get burnt out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Stravoski
11-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Lvl 177
1,8 mill att
2,3 mill def
1,6 mill income pr hour
Lots of nice units
Member of top 100 faction.

PM me if interested:)

Tac5man
11-13-2013, 05:07 PM
not much at all... have my ipad with me at all times, and I check it a couple times a day to collect, fight bosses, and do LTQs

afiq
11-14-2013, 03:33 AM
my android suddenly shut down itself and cannot open at all although i had changed my battery. i sent my android for repair and thy changed my board and my android need to format and all data including mw had gone. unfortunately, i install back my mw in my android, i must start all over again. my mistakes is that, i never create any funzio if in my old modern war. is there any change i can transfer my old mw to this same android?
i had sent ticket to gree, report my problem buy still no aswer until now. please gree i had spent ton of gold for you. dony let your beloved customer down.
my report includinh my gold online purchased and id tracking. please i want to join wd event in my new faction.

buckshot
11-14-2013, 09:11 AM
my android suddenly shut down itself and cannot open at all although i had changed my battery. i sent my android for repair and thy changed my board and my android need to format and all data including mw had gone. unfortunately, i install back my mw in my android, i must start all over again. my mistakes is that, i never create any funzio if in my old modern war. is there any change i can transfer my old mw to this same android?
i had sent ticket to gree, report my problem buy still no aswer until now. please gree i had spent ton of gold for you. dony let your beloved customer down.
my report includinh my gold online purchased and id tracking. please i want to join wd event in my new faction.

So what your trying to say is, you don't play that often anymore. Am I correct? Call customer service dumb dumb

fillyourarticles
11-14-2013, 09:18 AM
72 hours nice your quotation very nice

Selfproclaimed
11-14-2013, 03:29 PM
...zero... ;)

Dutchie
11-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Way too many! And with the next WD coming up so soon, I'm starting to get burnt out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.Very much so... Way too many faction events. At least with individual events you have the choice to play them but if you don't play the faction events, you are more likely to be removed from the faction. Event after event after event... they are becoming monotonous and tedious. Where is the fun in that?

vNastIER
11-14-2013, 08:48 PM
i play this game way more than i should lol. its addicting yet has many bugs. i guess the joys of the game outweigh its flaws. a close faction makes it worth continuing. but i literally play this game every free second i have.

vNastIER
11-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I play more for the faction events and tournaments. I have become desensitized to the wars as they are pretty boring because of their length and usual outcomes (winners list).

Vercingetorix
11-15-2013, 12:19 PM
To paraphrase George Aiken... I declared victory and I'm going home.

Clint Beastwood
11-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Way too many lol got home from a deployment not too long ago so now I'm trying to catch up to everyone stat wise

jrmw
11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
sasdfafdsd

jrmw
11-21-2013, 05:23 PM
<--Short bursts from 8:00 Am to 5:30 Pm ( work :P) And long sessions From 6:00 Pm until going to sleep/ Weekends!
No time for wife or Kids LOL!!
Alarm set every hour when there is a case event or Boss event.

All this time and still get screwed by customer service every time there is an issue :/

That is the truth man!!!!......Gree has great product but fails to take care of their loyal customer base. The canned responses that don't address issues are insulting. It's like talking to a politician or insurance company.

ELCAPITONE
11-25-2013, 11:52 AM
I am fortunate to be able to play at work a lot more than i should be which has created a problem.
I have a habbit of giving everything I do 110% so as being the LEADER of a FACTION this had turned into a 10hr a day job with my wife threatining me constantly. o boy, worse than quitting smoking

Captnmorgan
11-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Enough that the soon to be wife gets mad at me about once a week for playing too much. I'm currently waiting in regen to go raid again.

That1guy
11-27-2013, 11:06 AM
i just have a simple question: can modern war be played on a pc? I would like to start a baby account on my pc

yupyup
11-29-2013, 11:16 PM
To many hours

pinguhk
12-02-2013, 01:50 AM
9 hours+ a day

Werhner
12-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Crazy hours,,with 5 MW,4 KA,4 CC accounts!!! No bluestacking,,as in all at the same time.

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Spend way too much time on MW - and too much money!
Should do something more sane than this...!

laforge27
12-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Just got wifi at work, so I play a lot more during breaks and lunch now!

Tito89
12-08-2013, 07:17 AM
New phone has its own wifi hotspot (is it called internet sharing??) so now Im more active...

SPWD
12-08-2013, 09:46 AM
I will be playing it not a lot due to the constant crap we have to put up with and the complete lack of support or completely ignoring what we ask for etc etc etc etc etc