PDA

View Full Version : Why no confirmation on speeding up land expansion

KFH
10-16-2013, 11:39 AM
once again my game froze up and after i had spent 400 gold to speed up a land expansion. I have plenty of land and only continue to expand for later purposes, i would have no reason to use gold.
Gree you have put confirmation on many things, but the one that seems to pop up all the time when i'm trying to collect is land expansion. I honestly don't even get why someone would spend gold to speed up a land expansion and why the button for it is huge and right at the bottom where my finger tend to go to. it's getting to the point that i have been hesitant to press certain places in game for fear i might lose all my gold. After today my fears came true and now i'm at the point where i won't be keeping gold around at all, it's just to risky to make a 50 or 100 dollar mistake

gree please put a safeguard on all things gold, it just seems like it would benefit everyone and keep people happy

ProCision
10-16-2013, 11:51 AM
My buddy wasted 20 gold on boss #1 the other day. Nothing funnier then power attacking the first boss.

Tranq
10-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Same happened to me today, was only 55 gold, but still. Gree fix it for me last time after I submitted a ticket on it, took about a day but I got it back. Hopefully we both will get ours back again. I too would like a confirmation with the button not in the same location too

Thief
10-16-2013, 11:55 AM
My buddy wasted 20 gold on boss #1 the other day. Nothing funnier then power attacking the first boss.

I tend to reset crate timers in the final few seconds all the time as i have my app open and accidnetally reset the timer with seconds to go.....yea thats fun.

SGT Rud
10-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Wouldnt it be nice if the timers for events had a formula involved to subtract gold for less time on the timer. Similiar to the way gold subtracts for the timer on building upgrades.

KFH
10-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Wouldnt it be nice if the timers for events had a formula involved to subtract gold for less time on the timer. Similiar to the way gold subtracts for the timer on building upgrades.lol i like the idea

Same happened to me today, was only 55 gold, but still. Gree fix it for me last time after I submitted a ticket on it, took about a day but I got it back. Hopefully we both will get ours back again. I too would like a confirmation with the button not in the same location toogood luck to you too.

KFH
10-16-2013, 12:11 PM
I tend to reset crate timers in the final few seconds all the time as i have my app open and accidnetally reset the timer with seconds to go.....yea thats fun.

My buddy wasted 20 gold on boss #1 the other day. Nothing funnier then power attacking the first boss. that sucks, i have lost gold both those ways. I know 20 bars is not that much but added together it can become expensive

iZheil9152
10-16-2013, 02:12 PM
I have also lost a lot of gold from accidental auto expand

SGT Rud
10-16-2013, 02:52 PM
My wife on her account just spent over 400 gold on expansion when she tried to zoom out on her base. Ticket sent in.

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 03:25 PM
My wife on her account just spent over 400 gold on expansion when she tried to zoom out on her base. Ticket sent in.

Let me know what they say, Faction mate of mine did the same thing a couple times... lost over a vault of gold for land he didnt even need right then.

KFH
10-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Got to say thank you to Gree customer support for getting back to me so fast, i really appreciate the response time. my mind is at ease :)

KFH
10-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Let me know what they say, Faction mate of mine did the same thing a couple times... lost over a vault of gold for land he didnt even need right then.

they got back to me really fast and were a big help. since i started putting what the problem is on the header, they have been getting back to me in record time

thanks again Gree awesome customer support

Powerbang
10-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks bud!

they got back to me really fast and were a big help. since i started putting what the problem is on the header, they have been getting back to me in record time

thanks again Gree awesome customer support