PDA

View Full Version : Does previous ranking make a difference at the beginning of battle?

navinor
10-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Or is it essentially a level playing field? Just curious. Any and all constructive answers welcome.

Floridascuba
10-16-2013, 08:24 AM
I heard it was. But I don't know for sure

Deadwater
10-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Yes it plays a role in the matching system.

1) overall attack power of the syndicate
2) overall rank previous/current

Only two aspects that count in the matching system. Or that is what gree support has told me.

navinor
10-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Yes it plays a role in the matching system.

1) overall attack power of the syndicate
2) overall rank previous/current

Only two aspects that count in the matching system. Or that is what gree support has told me.

Right on. Thanks man.

is1j
10-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I wonder if :Overall Attack" that you said Gree uses for matching syndicates is the average per player or just a sum of all attack stats of players. Any ideas?

Deadwater
10-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Sum of all attack

brandocommando
10-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Sum of all attack

So a 30 person syn with 1 mil ave attack would be considered an equal matchup to a 60 person syn with 500k ave attack?

The Expendables
11-09-2013, 01:37 PM
That is exactly what the issue is for my syndicate. We have decent stats and rank in the top 400. During last battle we faced syndicates that were in the top 100 last battle. I am wondering if they are going to put a stop to camping syndicates that "hide" in the top 1000 till the end. I understand that this is a strategy but unless I start another syndicate or cut half my members we will not be able to compete against many. Any thoughts on this?

ILikeTheAbuse
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM
That is exactly what the issue is for my syndicate. We have decent stats and rank in the top 400. During last battle we faced syndicates that were in the top 100 last battle. I am wondering if they are going to put a stop to camping syndicates that "hide" in the top 1000 till the end. I understand that this is a strategy but unless I start another syndicate or cut half my members we will not be able to compete against many. Any thoughts on this?

Cut the weakest players. If you have too many 1mil atk players on a 60 member team, then you're going to get matchups where your weakest few members won't have a target. I'd give you a snarky "get stonger" but that will do the opposite of what you want. Having 60 members with 2mil stats will just get you matched up against harder teams.
There is a sweet spot between win-in-a-row 2-5 man teams, and a full 60 member crew. Your strongest / most active half would probably make one heck of a team that would get themselves matched up with much easier teams. A solid team of 25 members will get plenty of match-ups against syndicates with 50 so-so members. You'll end up with a better win record, another streak prize, or two, and you'll only miss out on one war prize tier.