PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Majestic Nation - The Guilds

-Solo-
10-15-2013, 08:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xw65T5W.png

WHO WE ARE

We are Majestic, winner of the first Guild War on Android. Our origin stems from veteran Android forum players who had the same goals in mind: to be a competitive Android guild. The strive to be competitive led us to become the first guild to reach Guild Lv.75 on Android. Majestic consists of active players who will strive to be the best. Make no doubt that we will be in the top 10.

THE GUILDS OF MAJESTIC NATION:

Majestic - The main guild. Players who want to strive to be the best will be staying in here. Prove yourself and you may earn a spot. We only accept the best of the best applicants/Alliance players.
Gem requirement: High

Majestic Alliance - The first brother guild to Majestic. These guys are a competitive bunch, very much like the original Majestic guild. As the 4th guild to reach Guild Lv.75, they were able to place 3rd in the first guild war after being established for less than a week.
Gem requirement: Moderate

Majestic Legion - They are quickly reaching their goals to be a top 10 contender. Join them and become part of the Majestic family. This is a project still in work.
Gem requirement: Low to moderate

ADMINISTRATION

We expect players to be professional and mature.

To move up in the ranks, you must prove yourself in Majestic Alliance/Legion to be a part of Majestic. Players that earn top spots will earn a spot in Majestic.

Majestic can accept very few exceptional players from outside the Majestic guilds.
No foul play, cheating, or any actions that would otherwise get you kicked.

REQUIREMENTS

To apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Level 70 and above
- Full castle expansion with Lv3 Training Fields or Monster Nests
- Epic Armors or Legendary+ armors
- LINE Messenger
- Be a low to high gem spender
- Pictures of castle/armors and gems

Fill out this application form: http://tinyurl.com/l4osu2n

Keep in mind these are the basic requirements for any top 10 guilds.

CONTACTS

If you know which guild you are applying for, please direct your messages to the following people:
Forum name / Line ID

Majestic:
Madphonebashing / vader711
dstockz / dstocks
-solo- / -solo-

Majestic Alliance:
Tildor (forum only)

Majestic Legion:
Frantast!c / CiscoLe
MrRiver / IAmMrRiver

-Solo-
10-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Reserved for future

blackheart5
10-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Shout out to Andreas, Darwyn and Daris for their choice majestic fan over here :)

Bacon and Eggs
10-16-2013, 06:19 AM
curious as to what top guilds do for gem spending.

what is considered low - moderate - high in regard to gem spending per war for majestics?

i've seen other guilds require 1k gems per war for example

/may help with less messages about joining if they know the requirements

:D

-Solo-
10-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Shout out to Andreas, Darwyn and Daris for their choice majestic fan over here :)

Thanks blackheart.

curious as to what top guilds do for gem spending.

what is considered low - moderate - high in regard to gem spending per war for majestics?

i've seen other guilds require 1k gems per war for example

/may help with less messages about joining if they know the requirements

:D

I would say low is around 300, while high would be anywhere from 800+. It will vary of course on what the guild's goal is.

Bacon and Eggs
10-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Thanks blackheart.

I would say low is around 300, while high would be anywhere from 800+. It will vary of course on what the guild's goal is.

Thanks for info.
Free bump

-Solo-
10-17-2013, 07:02 PM
10 characters? Bump!

Tildor
10-22-2013, 02:34 AM
Bumpitybump!

littlefishxbj
11-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Congratulation to us wining the war of devoted.
the new epic female is nice looking btw:o.
Farewell to our retired leaders.
Looking forward to see our new leaders;).
Majestic eternal!

Frantast!c
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Unfortunately I'm no longer with Majestic Legion. There are other good capable leaders you can still contact like LittleFish.

~Frantast!c