PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer your game using Funzio ID

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Hey guys,

I am proud to announce the debut of my hand modeling career! Since so many people seem to have trouble with the Funzio ID transfer system, we made a video showing you how to do it.

Note: In the example, I already created an ID on the first device. If you forgot your password, just delete/reinstall and put in a new ID/password. It doesn't matter what it is at all, it can be:

ID - transfermygame
password - transferpassword.

You can always just delete/reinstall to wipe the fields.

Without further adieu, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbD0lYIu6_8&feature=youtu.be

Here is a link for those on mobile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbD0lYIu6_8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyF8-oTMWYpoK3fOAqyzrPQ

The_
10-15-2013, 03:13 PM
go poopface killah! follow your dream!

Also, first.

ploop
10-15-2013, 03:13 PM
first... hahahahhahahahahaha A&F

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Fun fact: I was originally narrating this, but people kept talking in the background and my bracelet was clanking on the table, so we just decided to do text.

jmeijer
first... hahahahhahahahahaha A&FNo, you're not.

Thanks for posting A&F!

ploop
i like your hands. lol

Simonlawliet
10-15-2013, 03:18 PM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 03:19 PM
I was first. Now stop arguing and compliment my sweet manicure.

The_
10-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Why are you still level 20? Stop camping, noobie.

Rebels
10-15-2013, 03:25 PM

You made a great hand model! Just like Joey out of friends :)
Even got the nails done and all the bling factor.... I give you a 9/10 I really like the finish and the hand gesture of 'got it done' You lose one point for not having the cat in the clip.

Wasn't that long ago some folks thought you were a dude! Pretty sure this video will squash that rumour.

Edit: forgot to mention nice work on matching the nail colour to the rings and bangle thingys..... I take it this is important for a girl? :)
Im lucky if my socks even match most days

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Even got the nails done and all the bling factor.... I give you a 9/10 I really like the finish and the hand gesture of 'got it done' You lose one point for not having the cat in the clip.

Wasn't that long ago some folks thought you were a dude! Pretty sure this video will squash that rumour.

Aww thanks! I would have loved to have my cat in the video, but we filmed this at the office and my cat lives at home. I didn't really plan my nails/bling specifically for this, but it all worked out.

Oh and my jewelry is almost all black/silver, so it's kinda hard to not match.

Rebels
10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
but we filmed this at the office.

OMG Gree have an office! Thought it was run in the back of someones garage or van!.... Jokes lol

kingofwale
10-15-2013, 03:38 PM
damn, people were right, A&F is in fact a girl. :)

or Jack Sparrow.

Tripp ing
10-15-2013, 04:04 PM
I don't see the video link.

Zendfrim
10-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Mobile users are unable to see the video as the link does not appear.

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 04:12 PM
I added a link for mobile users.

Rodney26
10-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Type In how to transfer crime city in YouTube and then you will see the video posted by gree

Zendfrim
10-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Excellent. Now, thank the players for paying for your manicure.

Sideline Sal
10-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Perfect timing A&F, my new iPhone 5s just came in and I'm setting it up right now. Appreciate the awesome video! Great help :)

And nice hands, there lady!

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Excellent. Now, thank the players for paying for your manicure.

I would, but I actually did them myself. I got these gel nail strips at a discount store, they were about $3. So, thanks for the $3!!

Deadwater
10-15-2013, 04:27 PM
I would, but I actually did them myself. I got these gel nail strips at a discount store, they were about $3. So, thanks for the $3!!

Cheap but effective. Just the way I like em.

mxz
10-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Rule #30 still applies to girly looking hands, Mollies.

Big-R
10-15-2013, 04:55 PM
I notice no ring on a certain finger.
Fancy going to dinner?
Nice hands. Well kept and nicely manicured.
£3, I like it. Cheap date.

Dklv
10-15-2013, 05:42 PM
If only it worked like that all the time. Did this about 40 times over the last week with it not working. Finally had someone at gree do a transfer on their end to my new device.

Rodney26
10-15-2013, 05:55 PM
😂😂😂lol you should change your name 2 how to attract losers😂😂😂 you people are hilarious..OMG you got beautiful hands..lol y'all trying to work your way into some free gold..

noamlin
10-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Is this the way people have 2 or more accounts?
Is there a way to start a new account on my phone without losing my current one?

Rico12
10-15-2013, 06:35 PM
thanks for this

GU7 F4WK3S
10-15-2013, 07:18 PM
followed step by step and still getting transferred failed. did you want me to make a video?

AliKat
10-15-2013, 07:53 PM
So my question is which funzio ID and where do I find said ID??? I have 2 accounts that I need to transfer, iphone4s to iPhone 5s and the iPad to iPad mini... Is it just the mafia code??

The_
10-15-2013, 08:22 PM
So my question is which funzio ID and where do I find said ID??? I have 2 accounts that I need to transfer, iphone4s to iPhone 5s and the iPad to iPad mini... Is it just the mafia code??
You make your own funzio Id on the specific account and then transfer them in conjunction with the two options offered. Check the video. This isn't rocket science. I can't believe poopface killah made a video to insult our intelligence.

AliKat
10-15-2013, 08:27 PM
You make your own funzio Id on the specific account and then transfer them in conjunction with the two options offered. Check the video. This isn't rocket science. I can't believe poopface killah made a video to insult our intelligence.thanks... The video wasn't loading for me, but will change to iPad & try again

AliKat
10-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Ok so I followed the video step by step but failed. The first message that I get is Transfer account failed, please try again, I hit ok and then hit transfer and it says Invalid Funzio ID or password, please try again... I've tried numerous times now and keep getting the same :(

The_
10-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Ok so I followed the video step by step but failed. The first message that I get is Transfer account failed, please try again, I hit ok and then hit transfer and it says Invalid Funzio ID or password, please try again... I've tried numerous times now and keep getting the same :(
Make sure you specify old/new device correctly on the respective consoles.

AliKat
10-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Make sure you specify old/new device correctly on the respective consoles.
Yep followed the video step by step...

The_
10-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Yep followed the video step by step...
Uninstall and reinstall then make a new funzio id. Repeat the steps in the video.

AliKat
10-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Looks like it's going to have to be a ticket :(( I was so excited when I saw this thread :((

The_
10-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Looks like it's going to have to be a ticket :(( I was so excited when I saw this thread :((
Click on my sig at least.

tunka
10-16-2013, 03:42 AM
I have been waiting a few days now for a transfer to new device via ticket "sigh".. i see lots of off topic discussion in this thread but has anyone succesfully followed A&F instructions and been succesfull in transfering thier game?.. i see a few fails but no-one has posted a success?

tunka
10-16-2013, 03:59 AM
I have been waiting a few days now for a transfer to new device via ticket "sigh".. i see lots of off topic discussion in this thread but has anyone succesfully followed A&F instructions and been succesfull in transfering thier game?.. i see a few fails but no-one has posted a success?

yeah didnt work for me nice concept but doesnt work pity better wait for support

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 05:38 AM
At what point does A&F say hmmm...maybe these people that are experiencing problems aren't idiots and it's perhaps something more than their ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions?

Big-R
10-16-2013, 05:41 AM
When the people failing stop being the village idiots?

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 06:26 AM
I would argue that anyone that finds this video worthwhile is a village idiot or has a hand fetish.

You only need to look at GREE's history of making things work for some and not for others to understand that there might be some legitimacy to the claims.

A video on sending a proper ticket might be more beneficial to both players and support.

Big-R
10-16-2013, 06:28 AM
Maybe Klept can make a video seeing as his account was transferred so many times recently.

tom73
10-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Jesus people.

Thanks A&F for your participation in the forums.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Maybe Klept can make a video seeing as his account was transferred so many times recently.

Was that how that was done? I feel like I need to make an edit to my last post. lol.

reticlover
10-16-2013, 06:53 AM
yes, i did it the other day when i bought a tablet and transfered both CC and MW to the tablet with no problems,

Hexum311ad
10-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Hello,
Do the iOS devices need to be on the same exact iOS version? Reason I ask is because I was able to transfer my game from my phone to ipad BUT when I went to transfer from iPad back to Phone, it never worked.
iPhone = v7.0.2
iPad = v6.1

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Hello,
Do the iOS devices need to be on the same exact iOS version? Reason I ask is because I was able to transfer my game from my phone to ipad BUT when I went to transfer from iPad back to Phone, it never worked.
iPhone = v7.0.2
iPad = v6.1

No. I've tried transferring a CC HD acct to a CC non HD acct on the same device Ipad v7.0.02. I've tried my phone as well. The only consistency is I'm seeing here is that the games can be transferred out successfully from ios 7.0.2 but cannot be received by them?

Assault and Flattery
10-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Hey guys,

I made the video because so many people seem confused by the system, and support is absolutely flooded with transfer tickets. Since it's something everyone can do themselves (unless the device is bricked or stolen) I wanted to share the information about how to do it on your own so you don't have to wait for support. I've done this multiple times on many many devices and never had a problem, so I honestly don't know why some people do have a problem.

If you do, I'd be really interested to know EXACTLY what you did that caused it to fail, since I can't replicate it.

in-game j
10-16-2013, 10:43 AM
No wonder I haven't received a response about transferring. Usually takes about a week, but its been a bit longer than that. During an android transfer, I got a no account is associated with this ID error.

Rebels
10-16-2013, 12:29 PM
I would argue that anyone that finds this video worthwhile is a village idiot or has a hand fetish.

You only need to look at GREE's history of making things work for some and not for others to understand that there might be some legitimacy to the claims.

A video on sending a proper ticket might be more beneficial to both players and support.

Your about as useful as a bird crap on a pump handle

<3 Hz
10-16-2013, 12:41 PM
I tried to transfer my game one week ago following the instructions used to transfer via Funzio ID & it failed.

I sent in a ticket next day & they replied asking for all the info I could give to assist them which I provided. Received a message back last Friday notifying me that my issue is being escalated.

I have heard nothing since then.

I'm not very happy this is taking so long, hopefully they'll make it right & compensate me with some gold since I haven't been able to play for a full week now.

Beardface
10-16-2013, 12:56 PM
quick question.. sort of.

Can you transfer 2 accounts among 2 devices between eachother. Account a switch to device b and account b switched to device a kind of thing?

SC4R
10-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,

I made the video because so many people seem confused by the system, and support is absolutely flooded with transfer tickets. Since it's something everyone can do themselves (unless the device is bricked or stolen) I wanted to share the information about how to do it on your own so you don't have to wait for support. I've done this multiple times on many many devices and never had a problem, so I honestly don't know why some people do have a problem.

If you do, I'd be really interested to know EXACTLY what you did that caused it to fail, since I can't replicate it.

Thanks A&F for the video. You make a great hand model ^_^

Does the transfer work across Android and iOS platforms?

in-game j
10-16-2013, 01:31 PM
I tried to transfer my game one week ago following the instructions used to transfer via Funzio ID & it failed.

I sent in a ticket next day & they replied asking for all the info I could give to assist them which I provided. Received a message back last Friday notifying me that my issue is being escalated.

I have heard nothing since then.

I'm not very happy this is taking so long, hopefully they'll make it right & compensate me with some gold since I haven't been able to play for a full week now.

I am having the exact same issue. It's been over a week now. Haven't been able to play for that long or use any of the thousands of gold left on the account.

Antheus
10-16-2013, 01:36 PM
....can we have same account on 3 devices ?...IOS ..DROID..?

Jtstar7439
10-16-2013, 01:53 PM
It doesn't work for me, says transfer failed try again. I've been waiting for 3 days for support to move my game from my iPhone 5 to my 5S. Still waiting......

in-game j
10-16-2013, 01:59 PM
It doesn't work for me, says transfer failed try again. I've been waiting for 3 days for support to move my game from my iPhone 5 to my 5S. Still waiting......

You'll have to wait at least a week, it's been about 7 days so far for me and I still haven't gotten the account transferred (after I provided the proper information and receipts)

Yancool
10-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey guys,

When a simple function as to save your game, to load it on another device is so difficult that even a video can't help all people, you better hire a use ability expert, as apparently Gree hasn't broken the code how to make an efficient system that works on all devices. I'm sure there's quite a few experts in here that can help.

Ps. Testing tip, try using the system on 10 people in the hq before releasing the function.

Deadwater
10-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Just tried it, it didn't and wouldn't work...

AU Zubby
10-16-2013, 07:09 PM
All I have to say is im glad they brought back the game transfers!!!! Makes it so much better when I get a new device....

iteachem
10-16-2013, 07:28 PM

no problem with me transferring.. I was easily able to move my account from ipad to phone and back again

AliKat
10-17-2013, 03:38 AM
I still wasn't able to transfer... Was trying from iOS 6.1.3 (4S) to iOS 7.0.2 (5S) but like I said in my earlier posts in this thread nothing was working for me... Maybe it was because the iOS wasn't the same?? A&F, I'm not sure, my 4S to 5S has now been sorted by CE though so I'm all good... I'm wondering if I should try my iPad to iPad mini using funzio id (both have same iOS)

AliKat
10-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Ok so I tried iPad to iPad mini across same iOS and still says invalid funzio ID or password when I try and enter into new device. Works fine on old device, and also logging into forums on new device, so I know my funzio ID is valid... I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with servers or IP addresses???

GU7 F4WK3S
10-17-2013, 04:31 AM

Edit: forgot to mention nice work on matching the nail colour to the rings and bangle thingys..... I take it this is important for a girl? :)
Im lucky if my socks even match most days

Your about as useful as a bird crap on a pump handle

Did I upset Assault and Flattery's number one fanboy? You are creepy as &$%^ and I suspect you're applying lipstick right now while reading this.

I appreciate A&F is trying to help but anyone offering support needs to understand the problem before just assuming end-user incompetence. I see another poster unable to transfer to a device using iOS 7.0.2, if support is getting a recent flood of tickets after a new OS comes out perhaps there's an incompatibility? What are people that are getting this to work using?

AF - you helped me with my ticket so I could really care less about whether this feature works now. If I need to transfer again I'll send a ticket. I am willing to repay the help though. If you want to try taking my game send me a message and I'll give you my id and password. At least then you can establish if it's a problem with me sending the game from the old device or receiving to a new device.

Ryan the Great8
10-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Transfer not working for me either as I'm trying to go from old iphone to new one. Both are running 7.0.2. Followed the video exactly and received "transfer failed" message.

GU7 F4WK3S---were you going from phone to phone or ipad to phone? Wondering if it is a compatibility issue transferring between two of the same types of devices. The only people I've seen who have been successful have transferred between different types of devices.

reticlover
10-17-2013, 09:54 AM
No wonder I haven't received a response about transferring. Usually takes about a week, but its been a bit longer than that. During an android transfer, I got a no account is associated with this ID error. i had this same thing happen when i took my tablet back to get another with higher screen resolution so everything would fit, i set both my CC and MW game to transfer and then tried to put on my new tablet, i set the MW to transfer before the CC and then i transfered the CC first to the new tablet and it worked fine, then i tried to transfer the MW game and it gave me the same error that no game was associated with thie account. i used the same funzio id for both CC and MW. A&F can u tell us if this is the cause behind this error. do we have to use a different id for each game?

in-game j
10-17-2013, 12:17 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know my Transfer went well. It's taking them about a week to a week and few days to complete transfers. It has been like that since ios7 release. Please plan accordingly. Provide one ticket with all the proper information and don't submit multiple tickets and run the risk of reversing the transfer (at least for the first week)

Simonlawliet
10-17-2013, 01:52 PM
What should I do if I want to switch devices for two accounts?

mxz
10-17-2013, 02:48 PM
What should I do if I want to switch devices for two accounts?As in swap 2 accounts on 2 devices? You have to send in 2 tickets, one from each device (reference the first ticket # in your second ticket) or have a third device.

AliKat
10-17-2013, 03:17 PM
I have had one very successful transfer done via ticket from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5S, and another iPad to iPad mini... I cannot complain at all about the support that I have been provided via the contact support link!!!!

jchow69
10-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Yo, a&f, thats u in da video? Nice job explaning. Will this do the same to KA and MW as well?

Ryan the Great8
10-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Had to go through Gree to get my account transferred, but they came through in less than 20 hours! Thank you to Robin at Gree support. Wish that the transfer option would have worked, but very satisfied with how everything turned out in the long run.

cracker (ECC)
10-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Blonde question, but is my Funzio ID the same as the sign in details for this forum? I'm going to attempt transferring game from one android to another.

Master_Blaster
10-19-2013, 04:47 AM
I have the same problem tried the transfer on CC from iPhone 4 on iOS 6.1.3 to iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.2 didn't work (got the failed message) tried on KA got 'the old account doesn't exist' so I updated my iPhone 4 to 7.0.2 still didn't work on either account. It is definitely a problem with the iOS 7.0.2. Please fix it, I sent a ticket yesterday and I'm getting antsy....

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
10-19-2013, 05:04 AM
i tried this exactly and it didnt work, trying to move game from ipad back to iphone
contacted support and they switched it back within 24hrs
no complaints here

Beamer 420
10-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Any chance you can transfer Kindle to android yet? Or are they ever going to update the kindle app (still no sltq's, updated syndicate list, etc.) Wifey not happy, want to transfer to new phone!

Master_Blaster
10-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Hey guys,

Any update from Gree on when this issue will be fixed or what the issue is?

Konfucious
10-20-2013, 06:57 AM
Followed instructions exactly and I'm getting "transfer account failed, please try again" as I was getting before. I also got excited seeing this video thinking maybe I missed something. There is def something going on with certain people's games. Mine has been like this for about a month.

Nivaki
10-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Is it possible that the Support can Transfer my Main ACC on android back on my ipad ? The Transfer from ipad to android was succesfully but it wont work back to ipad.

Leezygeezer
10-24-2013, 05:58 AM
I have been trying to transfer from my ipad2 to my droid phone for almost three weeks, including tickets without any joy. I have sent one last gasp request in today, 3rd follow up email. Hoping it's not going to take too much longer........

Hodgy83
10-24-2013, 07:58 AM
I tried to transfer from my ipad to my iphone and it didnt work. I created an account on the ipad, signed in successfully started the transfer but when i signed in on my iphone to complete the transfer it said my account was invalid

mikey2
10-24-2013, 02:04 PM
IOS transfer account failed, please try again.

anyone manage to successfully transfer on ios ingame recently?
Gree? does this function not work anymore?

cracker (ECC)
10-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Same haopened to me, send support ticket with details they transfer you within hours.

Hodgy83
10-25-2013, 07:14 AM
IOS transfer account failed, please try again.

anyone manage to successfully transfer on ios ingame recently?
Gree? does this function not work anymore?

I get the same thing. i may send in a ticket monday night. Not worth risking losing access hours before a battle

kenrok1
10-27-2013, 06:03 PM
I've been trying this with 2 accounts (mine and wife's) since last week and keep getting the same message. We've contacted support but just get the canned responses.
I don't spend real money in the game but she spends hundreds of dollars. As frequently as Apple releases new devices the concept of needing to the ability transfer should have been ingrained since the inception of this game. Every other game does it without the end user even thinking about it, so this nonsense is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Icecauldron
10-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Has difficulty since day 1 after funzio Id was nerfed, still having difficulty now.

Rezzenonne
10-28-2013, 01:05 AM
With all of the request and complaints and nothing has been done it's obvious they don't gave a damn about anyone but money. So I say we all boycott they're games! Get as many people to boycott!

I'm taking it a step further and sending an Emil to iTunes Store and Google Play support requesting a full refund of all monies spent. I'm currently writing a letter to the BBB. It may come of nothing but at least it'll be out there that these people have no desire to support their own product!

Roger Rabbit
10-28-2013, 02:19 AM
I'm still waiting since days .. at least I got an answer making me set up my hole phone again -> didn't work. So I'm waiting again and they will hopefully transfer my game soon.

MagnusDux
10-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Can you transfer from iOS to Android device via same way ?!?

Grands
10-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Is it possible to transfer from an iPhone to an Android (S4)?

Thanks

kenrok1
10-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Update: Gree was finally able to perform the account transfer for my wife... which is some good news. I still havent gotten any word on mine. Sadly she will need to go through this again when the new iPads get here.

As for the two folks above asking about Andriod to IOS or vice-versa it's not possible. Gree has it listed in their FAQs as something they are working on, but not at this time with no ETA.

Grands
10-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Update: Gree was finally able to perform the account transfer for my wife... which is some good news. I still havent gotten any word on mine. Sadly she will need to go through this again when the new iPads get here.

As for the two folks above asking about Andriod to IOS or vice-versa it's not possible. Gree has it listed in their FAQs as something they are working on, but not at this time with no ETA.

Oh alright thanks :).

Full metal jacket
10-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Friendly bump

Smokey311
10-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Are you able to transfer and account without having the device in front of you. I had a tablet that just took a crap and I lost everything in it. so I was wondering if I could get my account on my new tablet or do I need to start a whole new game.

Roger Rabbit
10-30-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm still waiting for gree to fix my problem .... 5 days now ... gree please, it can't be that difficult.

MagnusDux
10-30-2013, 08:48 PM
ok, so i successfully transfered this dying game to my friend who live in other part of world, he happy now, i got more time for real life - thank u Greed for finally helping quit this nonsense!!! ^_^

justjon
11-01-2013, 08:21 AM

This is not what I wanted to find out. :(

Van
11-01-2013, 06:23 PM
I tried your video demo to transfer but it is unsuccessful. It says transfer fail at the new device. Submitted a ticket and hopefully GREE can help soon.

Samuel_
11-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Thanks! This really helped!

kenrok1
11-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Gree support came through! I finally got my game transferred this morning. I would advise to open a ticket and keep replying to the same ticket email and eventually they will get it. Good luck all!

Swiatekj
11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Had probs with phone lost my game, I have old emails with my info on it but haven't been able to play since yesterday morning someone please help. I have already sent in ticket but nothing yet

SFCALI
11-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Does anyone have successful transferring to the new iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c so far?
I know Gree did the maintenance I was thinking if gree fixes everything :confused:

Swiatekj
11-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Still can't play. And still nothing from gree. Is there anyone who can help

Swiatekj
11-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you for fixing my game. So happy

Lyccos
11-04-2013, 05:54 PM
After the last update the game lost my account. I had reset my phone recently used the feature "Tranfer Game" being, however there is no longer any associated account.

My account was already at level 74.:(

Rae
11-06-2013, 03:48 AM
Thanks for the amazing video! Still can't transfer game though. Every time I think I've done it i get a message saying
"No old account associated with funzio ID, please set old device first"! Really frustrating, I've set the old device about 50 times just like you demonstrated!

Have contacted gree twice through the contact support option in game, still no reply!

I'm trying to transfer my mini account from an ancient iPod touch onto my iPad before my iPod finally gives up the ghost! Any ideas?????

Thanks

kohed
11-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Recently I formatted my phone. When I reinstall crime city I cannot transfer my old game. So what should I do so I can get my old game back. Now im on lvl 125 with a good syndicate. Help me please.

Limerick
12-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I just successfully transferred my game from an iPhone 4 (iOS 6.1.3) to an iPhone 5s (iOS 7.0.4). I followed the instruction video by A&F step by step (created a Funzio ID in the app) and had no problems. Amazing how much faster the game runs on the 5s!!

elf_30
12-14-2013, 02:46 AM
My device was broken and i didn't create a ID, it is possible transfer the game to another device ?
i have only nick and personal ID in the game.

Darwin
12-31-2013, 04:32 AM
Okay... Here is what is missing from the video. Assault & Flattery, it would be helpful to rerecord this video and do this:
1. Use two tablets. No one can see what you are doing on the phone.

2. Take it a few steps further back. (Most people a) don't remember their Funzio ID; and/or b) really believe and trust that you can delete the game from your device and reinstall it without losing anything. )

3. Start with deleting the account from device and reinstalling it.

4. Go to settings and explain better that you need to go on the old device to the FUNZIO ID button/icon/tab on the "More Page". THIS IS DIFFERENT from the TRANSFER GAME button on the Kindle and Androids that can be found in the settings button. (I suspect this is where much of the confusion comes from. iOS used to have same button, I believe, too). ** THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP**

5. Don't worry about your old Funzio ID that you probably can't remember. Make up a new one. Again, doing this on the tablet would make this clearer. No one can see what you're doing on that phone.

Then, the rest of your steps are just fine.

** when people try to transfer game using the settings tab... It almost always fails.

Good luck fellow Crime City addicts.

Hey guys,

I am proud to announce the debut of my hand modeling career! Since so many people seem to have trouble with the Funzio ID transfer system, we made a video showing you how to do it.

Note: In the example, I already created an ID on the first device. If you forgot your password, just delete/reinstall and put in a new ID/password. It doesn't matter what it is at all, it can be:

ID - transfermygame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbD0lYIu6_8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyF8-oTMWYpoK3fOAqyzrPQ

Bromark50
01-01-2014, 12:25 PM
this video really helps and transferring between devices is that easy.

Red Sparks
01-09-2014, 01:27 AM
So, after numerous attempts to get Gree to either a) fix the freaking issues in game or b) explain why I can't transfer my game...your clip helped, but didn't work on my Android...I FINALLY got a response! We no longer support these actions on Android devices. WHAT!?!?! So, they've dropped half+ their customer base? Or am I getting snubbed? I believe the former...half my syndicate has Androids. And they barely are able to play anymore without constant shut downs. Gree, I use to love this game. I officially hate you now! To those trying to help, Thank You!!

abba4ever
01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
I wanted to switch my main and mini accounts between devices (both iOS) and was only to transfer the main account. When I tried to load the mini, it says "there's no old device associated with this login." I can not load the clip in my browser and YouTube is banned where I live so I don't know whether F&A's clip could help with my issue. Sent a ticket to GREE but still waiting for a response. Can someone help? Thanks much.

tanioula
01-16-2014, 04:40 PM
someone ask me if he/she can delete a account from ipad so im asking u cuz i dont know....:D

kitten
01-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Its been four days and no response from GREE. I've emailed everyday and have tickets for each day. I need my account put back onto my device because I had to do a master reset. This is hurting my entire syndicate as events keep on coming. If any GREE members get on here...message me and help! I have all ticket information ....going on my fifth day here tomorrow I'm starting to loose hope and stats and errrrrree!

basinga
02-03-2014, 03:33 AM
I need to do a master reset on my phone and don't know how to get back my account then. I have to wipe the cache and everything. The video is for transfer between 2 devices, but I want to have the account back on the same device. Can I keep my account by saving the funzio folder with the uuid somewhere else (use linux) and putting it back on after the wipe or are there other data needed to restore my account?

FD3S1996
02-04-2014, 04:57 PM
I performed transfer game(Android to Android) used to FUNZIO ID same this forum log in ID and passwprd.
But received message ,"Invalid Funzio ID or password ,please try again".
Why ?? I write this threds at forum.

Please tell me why

thx

Gato blanca
02-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Typo?

why do you use your forum login and password?

Killer@18
02-06-2014, 06:57 AM
My phone was stole so what do I do about that.
I can prove its my account I got gold receipts.
Im new to forums so sorry if I misposted this.

BaDaSs!532
02-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey guys,

ID - transfermygame

I think I messed up well I didn't the freaking tool of Verizon guy before I switched it over with my phone but I signed in to this page made id but I believe I still will not be abel to transfer will I ? I still have old phone but its off please help me I don't want to loose everything ?

Blondi
02-10-2014, 09:48 AM
I apologize in advance as I'm sure my question has been asked a million times. I've searched but no luck. Is it possible to transfer Android to iOS? I want to get off my droid tablet to iPad, due bad game performance. Thank you for your help. Please no flaming, I'm new here. Plus I'm blonde. :-)

FD3S1996
02-13-2014, 05:56 AM
Transfer game req the Funzio ID and password.

Kaay2
02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
How can I transfer from droid to IOs

polly
02-13-2014, 04:07 PM
It keeps telling me no such ID exists

And now I can't send a ticket, it tells me to set up email account, I have mail account, I've sent tickets in the past, even transfered game just 2 weeks ago so I don't know what's going on.

Babytway
02-15-2014, 10:28 AM
my devices keep saying no old device selected, anyone else getting that

SuperX
02-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s yesterday.

Went on old phone, logged in, selected old device, transfer.

Went on new phone, logged in, transfer, new device. It said transfer complete and to restart the game. I restarted, back to the same laundry mat and deli.

Trying to log into it again and it said, no old account associated with your funzio id, please set an old device

Babytway
02-17-2014, 07:47 AM

Went on new phone, logged in, transfer, new device. It said transfer complete and to restart the game. I restarted, back to the same laundry mat and deli.

Trying to log into it again and it said, no old account associated with your funzio id, please set an old deviceexactly what im getting for about 5 days now

Crookface
02-19-2014, 02:19 AM
You will need to raise a Ticket

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us!
Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now"

5ro5ro
02-21-2014, 10:44 PM

I get the same. I tried emailing support but no response.

krischapel
03-02-2014, 10:37 PM
I have transfered using funzio in the past but i am unable to do it now. i have been trying to transfer an account from an iphone to ipad, but i keep getting a message saying "no old account associated with your funzio ID. please set an old device." no matter what i do it says that. i have changed funzio ids, i have deleted and reinstalled the app i have done everything. i have even sent a ticket to gree a week ago and they have not gotten back to me. any suggestions?

Player A
03-03-2014, 05:10 AM
Ditto
Ditto

AppleMacGuy
03-03-2014, 06:50 AM

Trying to log into it again and it said, no old account associated with your funzio id, please set an old device

Yes, exact same here today also :(

SammyTheBull
03-03-2014, 10:07 AM
I have transfered using funzio in the past but i am unable to do it now. i have been trying to transfer an account from an iphone to ipad, but i keep getting a message saying "no old account associated with your funzio ID. please set an old device." no matter what i do it says that. i have changed funzio ids, i have deleted and reinstalled the app i have done everything. i have even sent a ticket to gree a week ago and they have not gotten back to me. any suggestions?

Same here, droid transfer still works. Seems to be IOS only that is having the problem.

Please advise...

SammyTheBull
03-03-2014, 11:25 AM

It works for Android, but not for Apple IOS i.e. Iphone Ipad

Wikkidklown
03-03-2014, 05:01 PM

I got the same message, I dont know what to do

Wikkidklown
03-03-2014, 05:03 PM
You will need to raise a Ticket

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting us!
Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now"

how do I make a ticket?

ghetto69143
03-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Hey guys,

ID - transfermygame

Thanx!! Informative which actually helps

SammyTheBull
03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Check out this thread, transfers should be fixed today!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85372-CC-4.0-fixes-and-changes

HaroldFinch
03-05-2014, 01:57 PM
I got the exact same problem. Even I update to new version 4,0. But still not work.

polly
03-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Seems there are still complaints that its not fixed

Also the android has not updated yet

Biggy Smalls
04-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Any idea when we will be able to use the funzio id again on ios? Need to transfer my game and it wont even let me make an id.

Cold Death
04-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll be transferring to a new galaxy note soon. That looks a lot easier than an overwrite.

humankillerz
04-11-2014, 07:11 AM
someone please help me!!! im almost level 50. but i transfered my account to a different phone... ended up not liking it on that phone so i transfered it back.

but instead of my account going back to it both devices now have a level 1!!!!!

omg what the heck? now i cant even find my high level account!! its gone! someone please help me. i will not be starting this game all over again

im on android

Mean joe
04-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks AF I'm getting ready to update my phone so this was a big help.

Mean joe
04-11-2014, 10:04 AM
By update I mean upgrade. Arghh

OmgMileyCyrus
04-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Still can't make a funzio ID on iOS...could use an update on this issue.

Boss King
04-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Still can't make a funzio ID on iOS...could use an update on this issue.

Try uninstalling and downloading the game again.

OmgMileyCyrus
04-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Try uninstalling and downloading the game again.

I did, didn't work

TobysPaw
04-22-2014, 06:39 AM
Still not working. Any news?

Thatkidyouknow
04-23-2014, 04:08 AM
The funzio page in game won't let me make an account in the first place...

dexterity
04-23-2014, 07:05 AM
I sent gree a email 24hrs ago because I lost my account. I haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone else experiencing this? You would think a hello from them or something. ....what can I do??

Jayen
04-23-2014, 08:53 AM
Still no luck today :mad:

Dew
04-23-2014, 10:01 AM
I sent gree a email 24hrs ago because I lost my account. I haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone else experiencing this? You would think a hello from them or something. ....what can I do??

Hi
Does anyone know how to transfer my game from android to iOS as my android isn't working. I've emailed but no reply yet.
Cheers

TobysPaw
04-29-2014, 12:11 PM

24 hours ago? Is that all?

nburns77
07-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Hey guys,

ID - transfermygame

more than half the time it doesnt work and gree always takes almost a week to respond....if they ever do!!! :mad:

Synapse
07-22-2014, 05:04 AM
Haha that was great. I'll share with syndicate. Well done. Soundtrack and everything.

bravo 6 vk
07-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Transferred successfully.

Sticker
07-25-2014, 07:08 AM
No issues this week going from Ipod5 to Iphone5.

Turbyjojo
08-19-2014, 03:49 AM
Thanks! Very helpful and cute hands!