PDA

View Full Version : Updated Hood Planner (w/ Burlesque and Bloody Barber Shop)

MattThomas08
10-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Greetings from beyond the grave. In my semi-retired state, I've been mostly ignoring the forums and paying attention to my offspring. As there's been a small dip in the requirements of the latter and my inbox has been filling up with requests to update the hood planner, I've provided an update with the Burlesque and Bloody Barber Shop.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApLAouWWY8ZldC12dFZzaU50Ujd6Z2FweGlySm4tZ VE&usp=sharing

Let me know if you find an error.

Walter
10-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks for doing this!

AU Zubby
10-16-2013, 05:53 PM
This would have been amazing to have 18 months ago!! haha

Mack The Knife
10-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Greetings from beyond the grave. In my semi-retired state, I've been mostly ignoring the forums and paying attention to my offspring. As there's been a small dip in the requirements of the latter and my inbox has been filling up with requests to update the hood planner, I've provided an update with the Burlesque and Bloody Barber Shop.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApLAouWWY8ZldC12dFZzaU50Ujd6Z2FweGlySm4tZ VE&usp=sharing

Let me know if you find an error.

Question. is there an easy way to simply add the LTB's to my already filled out Planner? Im trying to avoid having to start over every new LTB. but Im not particularly familiar with Spreadsheets or how to manipulate them.

Great work incidentally and Thank you.

MattThomas08
10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Question. is there an easy way to simply add the LTB's to my already filled out Planner? Im trying to avoid having to start over every new LTB. but Im not particularly familiar with Spreadsheets or how to manipulate them.

Great work incidentally and Thank you.

If you're not familiar with spreadsheets, you're going to have a tough time with it. It's just insertion of rows with the pertinent data, but you've got to copy and paste the appropriate formulas when necessary and manually input the building-specific data.

There's also a tricky hidden column A on the sheets which has a necessary formula for you to make sure you copy and paste over.

Mack The Knife
10-17-2013, 05:35 PM
ah, yup. definitely sounds beyond my ken. Thx for the update.

Stav
10-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi

Any one else having problems with the spread sheet ?
Down loaded it in excel format and when putting your buildings into my hood you have to keep changing the size of the cells. Its a bit of a pain but sorted it.

But the money building tab is not how it should be all I have is Index and a list of buildings.
Down loaded it again and checked on a blank version and its the same.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fr3d
10-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the update this is much appreciated

Christurbo
03-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Is anyone using an updated version of this or is there a better spreadsheet available. This was a damn helpful tool when building my IPH but I don't have the skills to add new ltbs so it's now very outdated.