PDA

View Full Version : Please confirm if its 5 bosses in 7 days or 7 bosses in 7 days

thundarr
10-15-2013, 06:12 AM
Can a mod please confirm if its 5 bosses in 7 days or 7 bosses in 7 days

Tardavic
10-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey guys,

There is another thread open for discussion regarding this, for any additional question please refer to the following thread as it has proven to be very helpful:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71217-5-bosses-over-7-days-and-2-days-to-finish-100-kills

Sparkle Daddy
10-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

There is another thread open for discussion regarding this, for any additional question please refer to the following thread as it has proven to be very helpful:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71217-5-bosses-over-7-days-and-2-days-to-finish-100-kills

Why would an admin take the time to post another thread and not just answer the question and put it to rest. Will there or will there not be a new 24 hour faction boss goal on all 7 days of the boss event and the opportunity to get 7 units with the stackable bonus?

stephen2013
10-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Why would an admin take the time to post another thread and not just answer the question and put it to rest. Will there or will there not be a new 24 hour faction boss goal on all 7 days of the boss event and the opportunity to get 7 units with the stackable bonus?

I ask the same question, but oh well. Check out the other thread.

By my understanding, there will be 7 days, and the event requires that you complete 5 daily goals. So technically 2 "free" days but 7 potential units. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

johnny_blayze
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM

That's how forms are moderated. You're not supposed to have duplicate threads about the same topic. If someone creates one, it should be directed to the first one and the thread should be blocked from further posts.

Mods are NOT SUPPOSED to answer duplicate threads.

Powerbang
10-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Point taken... But to be fair, they failed to answer the original thread too.

I visited the link provided by the mod, and was left with the same unresolved question. Soooo.... Thanks?

That's how forms are moderated. You're not supposed to have duplicate threads about the same topic. If someone creates one, it should be directed to the first one and the thread should be blocked from further posts.

Mods are NOT SUPPOSED to answer duplicate threads.