PDA

View Full Version : should the mod delete all the molly threads

crazyman1
10-15-2013, 12:07 AM
pointless waste of thread space bring the forum back to information not a soap opera

bravo 6 vk
10-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Everytime i see here, all I see is Molly threads:(

Captain Torgue
10-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Where have you been the past year? This place has always been a zoo. At least now they let you feed the animals.

HTCBC
10-15-2013, 12:47 AM
feed the animals LOL

My2cents
10-15-2013, 01:08 AM
YES...and the retirement threads as well. If I see a Molly thread I pass it by because I know nothing is worthwhile or contributing to the game.

reesebutton
10-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Sure. Delete anything with Molly in the title. That includes this thread.

Methinks Molly should be censored, and auto-replaced with something more appropriate.... like Pansy or Tulips.

JakeCullen
10-15-2013, 01:39 AM
pointless waste of thread space bring the forum back to information not a soap opera

Got that right! Acting shouldn't be allowed here...with that, still no EMMY for Molly...lol :-)

N41LZ
10-15-2013, 02:52 AM
When's Molly joining MWWM?

madfighters
10-15-2013, 02:54 AM
but how would you know who to ban there must be at least one person called molly who has nothing to do with the other
mollys

HavingFun
10-15-2013, 03:03 AM

True, so true. This thread is a pointless waste of forum space.

Nibelung Valesti
10-15-2013, 03:40 AM
I want to feed the trolls :cool:

KingOW
10-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Sounds good to me. Do anyone besides Molly members like them Molly threads? Yea, didn't think so.

Captain Torgue
10-15-2013, 04:46 AM
Sounds good to me. Do anyone besides Molly members like them Molly threads? Yea, didn't think so.

Yes I do # FACT

HTCBC
10-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Who Started this mess? They are not even real Molly members posting 99.9% of the time Just fake trolls

Nibelung Valesti
10-15-2013, 05:53 AM
Who Started this mess? They are not even real Molly members posting 99.9% of the time Just fake trolls

Why can't you believe that they are the real one even though they can't even post any proofs that they are member of Molly. What's preventing you to see that they are for real and not someone else even though they can't post any screenshots of their profiles showing that their syndicate is Molly?

Just piece of advice, have faith on their user names that they already provided. Don't think it as someone else. Trust me it will not be a wild goose chase hunting the names given by these "Mollys". Have faith that everything they say is true and don't believe those who claim to be member of Molly that tells us that these players are not member of their syndicate.:rolleyes:

Why don't you just help and feed these attention seeker trolls. It will surely make them happy. lol

Molly's Voice
10-15-2013, 05:54 AM

Hey brotini, you do realize that most of the Molly threads are started by haters looking to spew nonsense towards the new up and comers.

If you want to read less Molly, than haters (like yourself) need to stop instigating us. If you post negativity, we will respond. That's how Mollies do.

My2cents
10-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Hey brotini, you do realize that most of the Molly threads are started by haters looking to spew nonsense towards the new up and comers.

If you want to read less Molly, than haters (like yourself) need to stop instigating us. If you post negativity, we will respond. That's how Mollies do.

What happened to not responding to b/s? This is what rolls downhill. It just turns into Godwin's Law

Molly's Voice
10-15-2013, 08:38 AM
What happened to not responding to b/s? This is what rolls downhill. It just turns into Godwin's Law

In a way, you are right. I should learn restraint. But it is extremely frustrating when you pour your heart and soul into a syndicate to raise them from birth to inevitable domination of the game; only to be faced with such hatred and jealousy. If they are scared of the change that our control will bring, I get it. Still no excuse for all the hate though.

The_
10-15-2013, 08:54 AM
Who is this idiot? Ironically this hater created a Molly thread.

Molly Maguire
10-15-2013, 12:10 PM
When's Molly joining MWWM?

MWWM is the scum of CC. We would never join them.

reesebutton
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM

I assure you sir, they aren't fake.

100% authentic troll. Or your money back!

tcsodt
10-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I've kept quite for some time here but enough is enough. I want to set the record straight.

I am Tmoney lvl 182 D790, I'm aware that my stats won't have FC recruiting me. I have been a member of the Molly Maguires for quite a long time now. I'm not the leader or the DL. We finished 70th in the last battle, and despite what has been said out here that was not a scoring glitch. Additionally, we were quite happy with the result.

It is true we have had a feud of sorts with Crafty and his syn. Yes, we did post stuff on his wall and his buddy's wall who kept robbing one of our teammates hood to try to push our player off the newsfeed.

While all the attention was flattering at first, these no talent ass clowns who have cropped up impersonating us has gone far enough. There are only 3 actual members of our syndicate who have posted in any of these threads. Those people are Cypha, Hobgoblyn (although he just retired), and myself. No one else who has posted is a Molly Maguire. All the people who have been posting as "Molly's" are simply trolls.

I hope this helps to clarify who you all have been bantering back and forth with.

Sal The Stockbroker
10-15-2013, 06:21 PM
I've kept quite for some time here but enough is enough. I want to set the record straight.

I am Tmoney lvl 182 D790, I'm aware that my stats won't have FC recruiting me. I have been a member of the Molly Maguires for quite a long time now. I'm not the leader or the DL. We finished 70th in the last battle, and despite what has been said out here that was not a scoring glitch. Additionally, we were quite happy with the result.

It is true we have had a feud of sorts with Crafty and his syn. Yes, we did post stuff on his wall and his buddy's wall who kept robbing one of our teammates hood to try to push our player off the newsfeed.

While all the attention was flattering at first, these no talent ass clowns who have cropped up impersonating us has gone far enough. There are only 3 actual members of our syndicate who have posted in any of these threads. Those people are Cypha, Hobgoblyn (although he just retired), and myself. No one else who has posted is a Molly Maguire. All the people who have been posting as "Molly's" are simply trolls.

I hope this helps to clarify who you all have been bantering back and forth with.

Butthurt - Level 10

And also: TL;DR

Molly Maguire
10-15-2013, 06:45 PM

Quit spamming every thread with the same message!

tcsodt
10-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Quit impersonating us.

Molly Maguire
10-15-2013, 06:50 PM
We were the original Mollys. You and your buddies refused to wear the tag and broke off to create your own MoM syndicate

tcsodt
10-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Man boobs is not in our syn