PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

TooFlyRobbie
10-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know how matchups are decided?

Dipstik
10-14-2013, 08:48 PM
First!

By whichever team has the most influence points at the end.

TooFlyRobbie
10-14-2013, 09:00 PM
thanks. . .

TMI
10-14-2013, 09:09 PM
they do it by a combination of your team's total ip points and total attack and defense. there may be other things used to but i dont know.

brandocommando
10-14-2013, 09:21 PM
they do it by a combination of your team's total ip points and total attack and defense. there may be other things used to buy i dont know.

I've heard this ^ plus how many times you've matched up against a syn so far in that war.

custos
10-14-2013, 11:05 PM
By whichever team has the most influence points at the end.

That's everyone's assumption, but it doesn't stack up to the evidence (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70280-Terrible-matchups-in-Battle&p=1017664&viewfull=1#post1017664).

TZora
10-14-2013, 11:35 PM
Does anyone know how matchups are decided?
normally matches are decided by a logic that ppl have explained above but nowadays, matches are decided by ducking hahaha .. for any "how-to" questions, please contact a SAS member :D

so sorry for trolling, couldn't stop myself from saying that hehe

TMI
10-15-2013, 05:20 AM
normally matches are decided by a logic that ppl have explained above but nowadays, matches are decided by ducking hahaha .. for any "how-to" questions, please contact a SAS member :D

so sorry for trolling, couldn't stop myself from saying that hehe

What she means to say is that GREE only matches 2 syndicates that have declared. they will not pull a team from the middle of a battle to match with another team.
That's also VERY important in how they pick match-ups; they both have to declare, GREE won't match your syndicate with one that is already in the midst of battle. (I thought this was obvious...)

reesebutton
10-15-2013, 05:45 PM
- combined total stats
- total IP
- wins in a row

Guessing.

KingOW
10-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Last battle we got matched with syns with more than double our IP, double members (with similar/better avg stats) so I'm a bit curios too how they decide what should be a good fit for us to play against. We have also met syns with half our total IP and much lower stats but that's not so common nowadays.

There have to be much more to it than just IP, total stats, wins in a row - or the system just sucks.

AU Zubby
10-16-2013, 06:18 PM
There is a few different thoughts as to how matches are paired.

I believe its based on teams total ATT and DEF. So you get paired with equivalently sized teams. But if that was 100% then FC and SAS would be fighting every battle.

So if FC are in battle and SAS declares after them, then it gets based on current teams IP. Generally paired with top 10 teams, if all top 10 teams are in battle or not declaring, then it goes to top 25, top 50 ect.....

Make sense?

My thoughts anyway...

Absolute silence
10-16-2013, 07:44 PM
I could tell ya.... But then I would have to kill you.

AU Zubby
10-16-2013, 08:49 PM
Il take my chances to see if im on the right path or not!!!