PDA

View Full Version : Call to spenders, Rainbow Room looking for new blood

Rediye
10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Dear K&D community,
This is rediye (IGN: The RRediye), guild sentinel for The Rainbow Room. I have been relatively quiet in forums, allowing my fellow RR members to partake. I first want to thank everyone for their participation this last guild war. It was a b**** getting the black medal, but you all made it thoroughly enjoyable for us in our journey.

The purpose of this post is a call for all the big spenders to come together in our guild. I know that UT had assembled a mercenary group with the purpose of taking us out, and I applaud your efforts. There will still be some of you hell bent on beating us next war for the purpose of taking down #1. This post is not for you. For the other big spenders who don't want to overspend for second place, I urge you to consider joining us in battle.

First, I'd like to dispel a myth that we are all Eunuchorn drones. I know there has been drama surrounding guys like Euny and Buster, but I think they are misunderstood. Our guild is a fun loving guild, and we are part of a fun loving coalition (Party, Rug, Flamers, Squirters). If you give us a chance I am sure you will come to appreciate each of our quirks. Nonetheless, we do support Euny fully, despite his late night insomnia laden talks on here :)

We know that your guilds are filled with some top heavy spenders carrying some anchors. Rainbow Room is no different. Why continue to put the spending burden on a select few when we can all come together and share in rewards? RR will be moving some of our more casual players to other guilds in place of guys like you reading this post. We would love for YOU to be a part of this.

I've told my guild mates that I will go homeless before losing an epic+ war. We have Samurai blood members with that same mentality. We talk dirty on line one moment and have intelligent conversations the next. We kick @55 and have fun doing it. We have beautiful girls in our guild and coalition, who are also BAMF players. What more can you want?

If any of this is of interest to you, please PM me or euny on Line Messenger. My Line name is Rediye. You can find euny's name throughout this forum. Be prepared to show screen shots of your armors and war contributions. We will be taking time combing through requests throughout the week. Please do not be impatient, as there will be 4 weeks before the next big war and we do not want to rush into decisions. (Also I apologize if I'm a little late responding these next few days, I am at a conference)

Look forward to hearing from you.
Rediye :cool:

Joshx135
10-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Good luck, its interesting watching these battles go down from the Android side.

Oryihn
10-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Pretty sure there is a Recruiting Forum.... This is the general forum..
Are you sure you aren't a troll like your boss?

Still love you guys lol

Rediye
10-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Just so you guys know I'm not FOS, here's the war points for the GM, GC, and GS. The leaders of our guild LEAD by example.

I'd like to give a special shout out to the other millionaires in RR, willing to go all out because of the great leadership and camaraderie that we have.

Justx
10-14-2013, 05:43 PM
^What is this? Pictures for ants!?

Rediye
10-14-2013, 05:48 PM
LOL my bad. I'm trying to post all this while on a flight. I will fix it later.

bentx2
10-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Ack, need new glasses...

Rafa
10-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Now come and be a millionaire on android, noobs!

Jokes aside, quite impressive. Also this post changed my opinion regarding RR. Congratz on the win, but I am still an untouch fan! Go untouch!

Tachycardia
10-14-2013, 06:21 PM

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/275870/zoolander-school1.jpg

busteroaf
10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Damnit, beat me to it...

-Solo-
10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Jokes aside, quite impressive. Also this post changed my opinion regarding RR. Congratz on the win, but I am still an untouch fan! Go untouch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

busteroaf
10-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Its Rainbow, go Rainbow, MC Rainbow, Yo Rainbow and the rest can go and play... we touched that?

All kidding aside, it was quite the battle, and not having the lead until midway through the war did ... suck.

quantumace
10-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Apparently we are now a plucky band of mercenary underdogs ;), but we had a blast as well

I also made a pie, so we have that going for us.

LnL Magneto
10-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Wonder what your + Epic ended up costing the guild on average...

300$ a good estimate?

o.O

Tachycardia
10-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Apparently we are now a plucky band of mercenary underdogs ;), but we had a blast as well

I also made a pie, so we have that going for us.

Let's hear more about this pie

Lord Of The Infernal
10-14-2013, 08:14 PM
The Best Of The Best Rainbow Room :)
Play With The Best And You Will Die Like The Rest

Maximous2.0
10-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Hey Rediye, if you don't mind me asking how many gems did it take to get that million?

ilvtfu
10-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Hey Rediye, if you don't mind me asking how many gems did it take to get that million?

He fought about 3300 battles total.

Assuming that he was very very very active, let's say he did 100 battles free.

That's 3200 battles paid for.
3200/4 =
800 refills, or 8000 gems.

Not counting possible power attacks against sentinels.

shukai84
10-14-2013, 10:16 PM
eh...recruitment is at another section rite? Why is the forum moderator so lazy and not doing anything? Tsk tsk tsk

McRay
10-14-2013, 10:44 PM
He fought about 3300 battles total.

Assuming that he was very very very active, let's say he did 100 battles free.

That's 3200 battles paid for.
3200/4 =
800 refills, or 8000 gems.

Not counting possible power attacks against sentinels.

So $800... jesus christ

Tachycardia
10-14-2013, 11:28 PM
eh...recruitment is at another section rite? Why is the forum moderator so lazy and not doing anything? Tsk tsk tsk

I posted a picture of Godzilla on the first page

Sparkle_DPA
10-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Tachyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eunuchorn
10-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Better than ant links

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsb51da737.png

Recruitment thread? Well you should probably PM wise one & ask him to move it.

quantumace
10-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Let's hear more about this pie

Pecan, the king of pies.

busteroaf
10-15-2013, 04:38 AM
Pecan, the king of pies.

Pumpkin is more in season though.

borntokill81
10-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Clap clap clap for your expensive result

it must be a shining epic + due to the biiiiiiiigggg amount of dollars spent...but my intention here is to know if this thing is legit...

sorry if the image is too little but everyone will be able to zoom it

I lost that battle from the previous tournament but I lost it for only one hit and beacuse I missed two times, in other words I think it's impossible that score ( 2232 wins in a row )

PB_Buncil
10-15-2013, 06:00 AM
This is sooo great...

Please took all the big spenders like my GM wofltrend and starve. Dpa and cent and snl big spenders please join RR...

Dissolve all those mediocre guilds. So only RR and UT battling top 2, for sake continuos support to GREE.

So my new guild My Black Cat layla has more chance to reach top ten..:)

All big spenders, please join UT and RR, disband your lousy guild....!!!

Eidand
10-15-2013, 04:20 PM
They didn't take anyone. People left because of the leechers who made PB end up on 11. People spent a lot and got nothing for it. Lost by 60k which shows that those 10 leechers caused this to happen. Goodbye PB, it was fun while it lasted.

P.S if people like Drew, Sil3nce, Pao Pao, Synical apply to your guild, run. Waste of space.

Mr Spock
10-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Just so you guys know I'm not FOS, here's the war points for the GM, GC, and GS. The leaders of our guild LEAD by example.

I'd like to give a special shout out to the other millionaires in RR, willing to go all out because of the great leadership and camaraderie that we have.

I am trying to figure out the cost in a general sense to make sure I know what I am getting into if I want to go RR. I am figuring around 25k is what the guild spent to win. To score a million points without the bonus would take around $1250 give or take. Am I fairly realistic?

Unresolved
10-15-2013, 05:05 PM
I am trying to figure out the cost in a general sense to make sure I know what I am getting into if I want to go RR. I am figuring around 25k is what the guild spent to win. To score a million points without the bonus would take around $1250 give or take. Am I fairly realistic?

Probably around $700-800 for 1m base points.

Stooboot
10-15-2013, 05:22 PM
So desperate u had to use the general forum for guild recruitment.. nicee

Tachycardia
10-15-2013, 05:36 PM
I'd hardly call 1st place in every major war desperate

Think of it a reaching a wider audience....like when Jesus auditioned his apostles

Mr Spock
10-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Probably around $700-800 for 1m base points.

So about $500 in the war would be a solid number for Rainbow....

BethMo
10-15-2013, 07:11 PM

Either you're way high, or my math is off.

Rainbow Room had a total of 45,564 fights. If everyone in the guild used free energy for 16 hours a day, and made up the rest of the fights by buying gems on sale at $80/800, then the total cost to the guild was almost $10,000 (plus tax).

Our million pointers averaged 378 points per battle, so it takes 2,645 battles to hit a million. That's 662 refills not counting free energy; at 10 gems per refill and $80/800 gems, $662 plus tax.

If my math is off, please correct me!

FlipDaddy
10-15-2013, 09:07 PM
...I lost that battle from the previous tournament but I lost it for only one hit and beacuse I missed two times, in other words I think it's impossible that score ( 2232 wins in a row )

Win streaks only count battles the user with the win streak initiated. So even if you had beaten that person, her/his win streak wouldn't have been broken.

Mr Spock
10-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Either you're way high, or my math is off.

Rainbow Room had a total of 45,564 fights. If everyone in the guild used free energy for 16 hours a day, and made up the rest of the fights by buying gems on sale at $80/800, then the total cost to the guild was almost $10,000 (plus tax).

Our million pointers averaged 378 points per battle, so it takes 2,645 battles to hit a million. That's 662 refills not counting free energy; at 10 gems per refill and $80/800 gems, $662 plus tax.

If my math is off, please correct me!

Basically the same math but you are using a way higher avg point for wins....yours is much higher then my model...378 on avg includes losses?

Hoops5592
01-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Dear K&D community,
This is rediye (IGN: The RRediye), guild sentinel for The Rainbow Room. I have been relatively quiet in forums, allowing my fellow RR members to partake. I first want to thank everyone for their participation this last guild war. It was a b**** getting the black medal, but you all made it thoroughly enjoyable for us in our journey.

The purpose of this post is a call for all the big spenders to come together in our guild. I know that UT had assembled a mercenary group with the purpose of taking us out, and I applaud your efforts. There will still be some of you hell bent on beating us next war for the purpose of taking down #1. This post is not for you. For the other big spenders who don't want to overspend for second place, I urge you to consider joining us in battle.

First, I'd like to dispel a myth that we are all Eunuchorn drones. I know there has been drama surrounding guys like Euny and Buster, but I think they are misunderstood. Our guild is a fun loving guild, and we are part of a fun loving coalition (Party, Rug, Flamers, Squirters). If you give us a chance I am sure you will come to appreciate each of our quirks. Nonetheless, we do support Euny fully, despite his late night insomnia laden talks on here :)

We know that your guilds are filled with some top heavy spenders carrying some anchors. Rainbow Room is no different. Why continue to put the spending burden on a select few when we can all come together and share in rewards? RR will be moving some of our more casual players to other guilds in place of guys like you reading this post. We would love for YOU to be a part of this.

I've told my guild mates that I will go homeless before losing an epic+ war. We have Samurai blood members with that same mentality. We talk dirty on line one moment and have intelligent conversations the next. We kick @55 and have fun doing it. We have beautiful girls in our guild and coalition, who are also BAMF players. What more can you want?

If any of this is of interest to you, please PM me or euny on Line Messenger. My Line name is Rediye. You can find euny's name throughout this forum. Be prepared to show screen shots of your armors and war contributions. We will be taking time combing through requests throughout the week. Please do not be impatient, as there will be 4 weeks before the next big war and we do not want to rush into decisions. (Also I apologize if I'm a little late responding these next few days, I am at a conference)

Look forward to hearing from you.
Rediye :cool:

Hay can I join your alliances games name is Titan hoops invite code is xbf hnw ddw I'm lvl 93 and spend money to help. In war plz invite :)

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:12 AM
come join our guild! spend your 3500 required to join gems on our next war so we can replace you with someone that has more gems?

Juan Sandoval
11-18-2014, 04:15 AM
They didn't take anyone. People left because of the leechers who made PB end up on 11. People spent a lot and got nothing for it. Lost by 60k which shows that those 10 leechers caused this to happen. Goodbye PB, it was fun while it lasted.

P.S if people like Drew, Sil3nce, Pao Pao, Synical apply to your guild, run. Waste of space.

Nah I think they finish in 11th because they had the bad luck of match with MTF 2-3 times in that war :P