PDA

View Full Version : Dullest wd ever

fkamb
10-14-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure what to expect from next wd, but it looks like it will be the dullest wd ever, for let's say teams within the to 150-600 or so. Our strongest players can barely hit four of our own, if those were our opponents and they are really not that strong. What are your expectations?

CJ D
10-14-2013, 06:20 PM
The recent fltqs have really hurt for WD. They have been so heavily loaded with defensive units and boosts that nearly everyone in the faction is 30-40% higher defensively than attack. Gonna be a rough one finding targets. But I would suspect this is by design. Only targets will be low llps. 150 WD points per hit. Gonna have to drop some gold to get any real point totals.

Blade of 3
10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
The majority of everyone will have lower WD points so it is effecting everyone. Yes it will hurt some of the lower tiers that didn't get far on the faction LTQ but that's just how it goes. Most factions still have a higher level weak link or two.

Kill Joy
10-15-2013, 12:57 AM
gold gold gold and some more gold will be the deciding factor if your faction wins or loses wars. points will be scarce. that is for sure.

Powerbang
10-15-2013, 01:12 AM
I can't beat a single player in my faction.

That is pretty awesome. We win, right?

Big John
10-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Noticed pvp from newsfeed usually means a loss, I win when they attack me and they win if I attack back.

ffp
10-15-2013, 03:04 AM
Noticed pvp from newsfeed usually means a loss, I win when they attack me and they win if I attack back.

Yup. looks like the command center will get a workout from me during Mexico.

Arc Burn
10-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Well at least tomorrow you get a 3% sea attack for merely signing in. It seems they are doing things to help balance the trend of massive defenses. I don't think it will be boring though. It will make communication and proper timing/scouting all the more important for the average faction.

Zulfiqaar
10-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Well at least tomorrow you get a 3% sea attack for merely signing in. It seems they are doing things to help balance the trend of massive defenses. I don't think it will be boring though. It will make communication and proper timing/scouting all the more important for the average faction.

3%??? Its 10% for me...