PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Renais-an established competitive guild

samuellee11
10-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Greetings,

I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android), a PROUD U2EZ affiliate!
We are a competitive Level 43 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds.
We placed #37 in the recent War of the Damned WHICH WE SAVED OUR GEMS ON due to the knowledge a lot of guilds will be broke after a Four day war! THIS MEANS WE CAN GET TOP 10 NEXT BIG WAR!!! We also got #28 in the 24-hour Fusion Blitz War

As mentioned above, we aim to be a top 10 guild, so we are all committed to spending and progressing in the upcoming war.
We use line app for team communication (doesn't lag during wars, for effective communication.)

We are currently Recruiting TWO dedicated/active members AND WE WELCOME INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS TOO!

Requirements:
Dedicated (compete with our members for top points and achievements)
Player Level: Level 70+ players please unless you got really great armor
Gem Spender - As previously stated, we are aiming for top 10, and we are all committed to the task. (300+ gems in the "epic armor war") and 50k points in war
Contributions - whatever you can spare, its for the good of the guild.
Armor level - Legendary+ is recommended, will consider all applicants.

Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have TWO spots left so hurry! By the way if we don't respond wait for us! You'll be glad you did!

Cidd
10-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Just wanted to add to what Sam posted. KoR is a great guild with a very active Line chat. We placed well with just being active and not spending gems. Also I am giving away my Officer slot in game away to any new person that scores the highest next war, that isn't already an Officer, and provided that score is higher than what I score. Other officers are doing the same thing!! Got gems to spend? Come to a guild that works together and rewards those that score high in wars!! Send a message to me (Cidd) in LINE or hit up our Leader Sleeboy2. Take care all!

Cidd
10-16-2013, 07:52 AM
If Sleeboy2 doesn't respond right away, also look for Harbear or Cidd on LINE to be screened and briefed on our guild. Thanks!

madfighters
10-22-2013, 11:27 AM
I would apply but I am only level 62

samuellee11
10-22-2013, 10:26 PM
We can't take u sorry dude :(

samuellee11
10-26-2013, 11:19 PM
BUMP-WE HAVE CHANGED OUR CRITERIA! We have one spot possibly three spots open. We are looking for someone who can score 50k war points and spend minimum 300 gems. We have saved all our gems for this and will go for top 10! Join us to win!

samuellee11
10-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Bump-one more spot! I'm picky y'know!

samuellee11
10-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Bump bump one more spot left ! Join us to the top 10! We saved gems last war unlike all the other guilds save for majestic

samuellee11
10-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Bump bumps bump