PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Solaris - High Level NON-Gem Guild

Aerin Kylantra
10-14-2013, 11:36 AM
I am opening this thread for people who have interest in joining/discussion of what I consider to be a high performing guild with no required gemspending.

With that being said, our overall goals/mantra are as follows:

- Be active
- Have fun
- Use Line for guild events
- Commit to developing YOUR gold production before we ask you to donate gold to the guild.
- Do our absolute best without spending on gems (that is your call on how to use them)
- Enjoy your guildmates' company/competition
- Learn from each other
- Help out a few middle level guildmates (I occasionally accept levels below 75)
- Be positive
- Strive to see how good we can do as a guild without spending gems
- Remember that IRL comes before the game

With this in mind, we in this guild all realize we are NOT going to be able to compete with some of the highest level guilds out there in the top ten. They have a member advantage, and many of them are willing to spend money for gems as well. That's ok by our outlook!!! We simply want people committed to seeing how far a guild can go without spending at this time.

So, some other notes:

Solaris 1:

- Ranked 36 in April Fool's Fight Epic War
- Ranked 28 in Spirit Fusion Blitz
- Ranked 68 in a 3 day Epic War (despite 6 players on holiday)
- Ranked 34 in Earth Fusion Blitz
- Ranked 83rd in Holiday Havoc
- We placed 83rd in the prior full Guild War.

- We are actively looking for "OverKnights" for the time that Americans/Canadians sleep.

Solaris 2:

- Ranked 62 in Spirit Fusion Blitz
- Ranked 83rd in the most recent Fusion Blitz DESPITE USING ZERO GEMS (less two people dropping a grand total of 100 during one frenzy for the sake of gathering data for the upcoming 3 day guild war push)

Also...Europeans welcome!!! We have several strong and active players willing to team up with you!

The guild is maxed at level 75, and we have 9% across the board, plus a 10% air bonus.

With that being said, I open the forums. I will have some leadership members coming in here as well if you just wish to discuss how to perform best without spending money on gems. We welcome POSITIVE suggestions.

And we also welcome the competition to the devoted players in guilds willing to spend money on gems. Good luck to you all.

Contact myself or any of my leadership recruiters via LINE or pm (LINE is much faster):

Main Guild:
aerinkylantra (us daytime)
D4rkened - (us evenings)

Alliance Guild:
Runemagdk - gm solaris II (european times)

Aerin Kylantra
10-15-2013, 02:45 PM
For anyone's interest, guild positions are designated in our guild as follows:

Guild Master - Me (by default, I guess)
Sentinel - The beefiest trusted person in the guild. Biggest stats to defend with, right?
Champ - Combination of high points and leadership activity coordinating efforts during the last war.
High Commanders - Combination of points standing in the last guild war plus proven trust to not spend money on guardians without discussion.

Simple as that. We love when people donate gold so we can add more bonuses, but we do not have stipulations for it. I'd rather you have high level armours.

Aerin Kylantra
10-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Update: I will have up to three spots opening up at this time tomorrow (approx. 3:30 PM MST) for anyone who is interested. Please feel free to PM.

Aerin Kylantra
10-18-2013, 09:30 AM
I have offered 1 spot up. Will be contacting others if the other two spots need opened. Guild is in discussion what to do with them.

Aerin Kylantra
10-19-2013, 07:53 PM
2 spots left if you let me know...message here OR a pm will do just fine. Make sure to put in your add code please.

Aerin Kylantra
10-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Bump so that Europeans players can see us...we love non-Americans!

Aerin Kylantra
10-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Normally activity is faster than yesterday/today, but I guess people are in guilds already. This is good...though I do have two spots still, and my guild feels that we can do top 100 again this next Blitz now that nobody is terribly busy next week. I'm just sayin'...

Aerin Kylantra
10-23-2013, 10:39 AM
I may have those last couple spots filled...however, it is not official yet. I simply want active players willing to try their best for high performance.

Aerin Kylantra
10-25-2013, 11:07 AM
We've gone up a couple of guild levels recently and have another spot now open. Woot.

K&D Lasko
10-25-2013, 06:53 PM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

Aerin Kylantra
10-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I potentially can make room in the next 1.5 hours for ONE spot before the Guild War starts up. I need to know in a hurry...and you NEED to be out of a guild when you message me.

Torhment
10-30-2013, 12:23 PM
If your still looking for a member I'll be here.

Aerin Kylantra
10-30-2013, 01:14 PM
I will probably have some inactives to boot after the war. Guild status is all frozen for now, but I will send an add in game now regardless.

Cheetablaze
11-02-2013, 08:17 AM
Bump for a good, friendly, and solid guild that doesn't spend gems.

Aerin Kylantra
11-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Thx Cheeta. We DO use free gems...and have lots of us that save up on them (like me).

In the top 100 and planning on staying there!

Aerin Kylantra
11-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Final ranking in this latest war...83rd and solid.

We do have a couple people who will be getting the final boot from the looks of it. It's one thing to let us know you have something going and can't make the war (we have a member in Ireland as I type this!), but another to do 0 attacks for 3 days with no levels gained in 6 days.

We still would appreciate anyone Europeans/East Asian/Australians who want to team up with our core group of 4 "OverKnights" who did well for us throughout the war. They actually carried us for the first night of the war and are eager for more ACTIVE Europeans to team up with.

Because I am asking the leadership of the group on judgment of inactive players, I will not have OFFICIAL spots until at least tomorrow night. However, we will have a couple slots soon if you are interested.

Halloween
11-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Thumbs up to these guys!

Very coordinated and efficient during wars, good/tough players, and last, but not least, free!

In return they crave activity. Want lots fun without going broke? This is the guild for you!

Ishkabibbel
11-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Hey Aerin,

Solaris sounds like exactly the sort of guild I'm looking for. I'd love to join, if you'd have me. Here's some screenshots with some info about me:

http://imgur.com/a/WZJrd (taken a couple of days ago)

The only thing different is that my armor levels are a little bit higher and I'm at level 38 on the epic boss. My AotIL+ is now 61 and just saving money and farming snakeskins to max it before any thing else. I also just crafted a rockfeather robe + that's only level 17, but it's my next project, barring epics if I get any.

My war production was low because I was one of only 3 people in my guild capable of reliably dropping sentinels so I spent a good bit of my time power attacking sentinels so the rest of the guild could attack. Even still, I was 2nd in my guild in war points with just about 6k. Last war before that was over 12k.

I'm active in the PVP battles, having finished top 500 in the last 2. I'm not nearly as high this pvp event because, quite honestly, the rewards aren't that great imo. I'm still top 1500 right now.

Also, if you're interested, and if you'll have me, I have 2 rl friends that are both 40+ and one of the 2 is VERY active. Plays daily and was also very active in the last guild war. I think he was over 4k points in the last war and he was still in the 30's.

Hit me up on Line. Name is Ishkabibbel on Line also.

crisisavatar
11-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Hello I go by the same name ingame and this is my code WBF-CCD-XCF

My stats are :
Lvl 70
Missing 1 expansion, couple of lvl 3 training fields
Atlantean + max
Living flame + max
Hydra + max
Last 3 boss armors crafted with some levels on them
Swamp shaman + crafted
Armor of infernal lord + crafted

Currently saving for the last expansion while I gather mats for the last 2 bigger four. I am extremely active and think its the best thing I can say about myself.

Line and kik messenger info is once again crisisavatar, welcome to contact me with any question.

Aerin Kylantra
11-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Update - We are currently full coming up to the Guild Blitz. I will update afterwards (or if there's any changes). We may be letting one member go this evening, as the vote is about to be started.

Aerin Kylantra
11-14-2013, 09:22 AM
I thought we'd be full, but I have one spot open due to levels. Yay for that. I'd like it filled by the end of tonight if possible. :P

Derp
11-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Lvl 100 looming for a guild.
I am not amused with the guilds I have left. I want to have fun and it just isnt fun for me to be one of 3 people participating in guild events... most of the time I am alone.
I want to hang out with active people!
Ss+ inf+ and scorchstone+ capped. Plus some others. Left after scorchstone boss but came back to find another guild that was full of the same idle folks I left before.
I fight every battle and follow instructions. I may even Gem on my own if I have extra.

TD Hysteria
11-15-2013, 07:48 PM
I am a very active KnD player and would love to join.

I have reached level 97 but was unable to recover my account however, I will be back to 40 in a couple of hours.

I have a great team attitude and would love to bring my skill set to your guild, Thanks for viewing!

Friend code - WBF - WVM - ZWQ

Aerin Kylantra
11-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Currently, we are full. I have, however, sent an in game add for both of you Derp and TD Hysteria.

If any spots come up, I will let you know. Feel free to add me on Line App if you want for faster communication - userid: aerinkylantra

Aerin Kylantra
11-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Temporary update...we have a couple spots open due to some guild levels. We are looking for people above level 70 right now since it is close to a major war.

Shoot me some contact info and we can talk. Make sure to please give your in game Knight Name...if I don't have it, you probably will be declined by our leadership otherwise. This is your fair warning.

Also, if I forgot to re-pm you back...my apologies...but 2 days of driving across the country has made it so I don't have my list on hand. Feel free to pm.

That is all.

Gian
11-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi homies,

I'm an active australian K&D player looking for a new guild for the upcoming war.

Level 192
My current armors are :
- Aegis of the sky Majesty 99/99
- Moontide Platemail 99/99
- Beastmaster's Battlegear 87/99
- Aegis of the sky Majesty 39/99
- Blazeborne Vanguard 20/99
- Black Kaleodoscopic Raiment 70/70
- Guardian's Battlegear 70/70
- all of the EB + armors since Swamp Demon.

I use Line Messenger and participate like a unit in g-wars.

Code is WBB PNP PQR

My guild is too inactive and have only broken the ribbon D once since g-wars came out.

Holla for a hook up

TDfromPC
11-24-2013, 05:32 AM
Would you take a level 62 with 4 legendary armors? Most likely will be close to 70 at war time.

Aerin Kylantra
11-24-2013, 10:04 AM
I have sent in game adds to both of you. Because we tend to be in battle with highly ranked guilds, the players they have tend to be in the 100+ level range and it's tough for level 60-70 players to do much for points. I'll keep you on the in game list, but I will have to throw it to a full guild discussion what the low level limit should for accepting before this war. Afterwards though, you'd be a good fit due to the fact you should easily be above level 80 by the next war.

Purplemunkii
11-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi, I've been unsatisfied with my current guild and I am looking for something a bit more competative.

From my understanding, you guys are still casual but are relatively serious about kicking ass... which is what I'm looking for.

Link ID: purplemunkii
KnD: WBB-FDF-MZH

Level 118
12 Lvl 2 Training Fields

Soulshard Raiment - lvl 68
Horseman's Battlegear - lvl 65
Witch's Robes - lvl 63
Swampstone Platemail - lvl 55
Sky Guardian - lvl 49
Armor of the Bear - lvl 41

Other Armors lvl 30-49
Other 4 star armors in inventory but not leveled
I am PST (West Coast Canada) if that makes a difference.

I'm generally able to log in every 1-3 hours and check on the game.

With the upcoming guild war so close, message me in Line if you need to send me invite and I will make myself available.

taxman5x
11-27-2013, 06:55 AM
If you're still looking for members before the Holiday Havoc war tomorrow, I'm interested in a new guild. My current guild started out strong but we have a lot of inactives who recently just kind of gave up out of boredom after reaching level 100+, including the GM. So since the GM isn't active, it's hard to expect anyone else to be, you know?

About me:

Level 91
Friend Code: WBC-WMC-QNN

Fully levelled armors:
Atlantean Avenger+
Hydra Hunter+
Living Flame+
Crius+
Guardian's Battlegear+

Currently working on:
Rocfeather Robes+ (61)
Armor of the Infernal Lord+ (48)
Swamp Shaman Robes+ (35)

I live in Alabama, but I keep odd hours so I could arrange to fight wars at pretty much any time necessary. Not sure what this "Line" thing is you speak of, but willing to use it as long as it isn't buggy or opens my computer/phone up to viruses or malware. Feel free to friend me in game or send me a message here if you have any other questions.

Aerin Kylantra
12-03-2013, 10:55 AM
We have two spots open right now. I offered one up, but have not heard back from him.

Because we did battle with at least 7 guilds that finished in the top 20, and have been in this spot the past two Guild Wars, I am far more limited in who I can accept if you are below level 80. I will still listen and consider, but I need to see significant activity, or armours.

Screen Shots are a BIG PLUS. You can contact me on LINE and send me shots of your guild activity (points and w/l record)...and/or your armours/stats.

LINE ID - aerinkylantra

So...two spots to go.

Halloween
12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Our coordination was outstanding this war, we met a few tough Guilds, even so we where stronger than any earlier war and still finished well within the top100.

Cheers to all our non-spending friends and Aerin for making this possible <3

JetVinny
12-03-2013, 01:51 PM
We've gone up a couple of guild levels recently and have another spot now open. Woot.

I would love a chance, Level 102, very active, no epics yet but bigger 4 max leveled almost and one Legendary.

Characters Name is Vincent

Aerin Kylantra
12-04-2013, 07:26 AM
We are currently full.

Quangt
12-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Ign Zendo lvl 51 , increasing fast 4/5 lvl a day atm. start playing seen last week
0 epics yet but 5 legendary. stats 1300/1200
6 lvl 1 trainingfields atm, focusing on maxing them first and then max my armors and crafting epics.
very activ, logg in once an hour from when i wake up till i go to bed.plan to spend 100 $ per month on gems. but can spend more if good offers.
looking for an end game guild that can be in top 100

Aerin Kylantra
12-04-2013, 04:03 PM
UDPATE :

We are going to tryout an alliance guild. I have someone starting up a new Solaris Alliance guild, similar to many of the top 10 guilds having sister guilds and feeder guilds.

The intent is the same...

No gem requirements.
No gold requirements (though they will be desired to get guild bonuses up early on).
Direct contact with some of the members of the original/main guild.
This will also give a "first opportunity" to joining the main guild, or stay with the sister guild. The main guild will thus be able to keep a higher level requirement at this time...believe me...we need level 80+ and significant armours.

LINE me a message for info - aerinkylantra

bobbyv24x7
12-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi, so I'm an active player who participates daily however my guild members do not. I understand the guild I joined is probably not serious about the game and that's was ok when I first started. But now that the boss armors are coming in and my level is climbing higher and higher I want more out of the guild than they can offer. I've tried to communicate with them through the game and take on an active leader roll (not trying to take over the guild or anything) to motivate other players into taking our guild serious, however it just isn't happening.
From my understanding, you guys are still casual but are relatively serious about kicking ass... which is what I'm looking for.

I understand your main guild may be full and that I may not meet the level requirements but I was hoping to make the ranks of your new sister/brother guild.

Working on getting LINE, registration isn't sending me a code :/

KnD: WBF-DRY-BRF

Level 73 and climbing as quick as my knights can regenerate health :)
12 Lvl 3 Training Fields and 3 blacksmiths lvl 2

AA+ Max
Crius+ Max
Monks vestments- lvl 44 (meh)
Stormrage - lvl 37
Behomeths Vanguard - lvl 44

Other 4 star armors in inventory but not leveled
I am PST (California).

For the most part I'm always checking the game to see if I can use up what boss energy, knight health/energy,tourney energy and when there is one guild energy I can use.

I've only bought gems once but if I find myself with a little extra cash I will get more.

MNoggle81
12-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Interested in joiningLevel 83
5 legendary gear working on first epic
10 of 11 of my training fields are maxed level 3
All three armorsmith maxed level 3
Very active daily player
Very active in guild wars
All fields are unlocked

Aerin Kylantra
12-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Just a quick update:

Reached level 61 today...almost at 62. Woohoo.

We are still FULL at the moment however.

I have a start to a list for a second guild, however, so get in contact with me if you are interested. Read the initial post to hear a little about how we do things and what we believe for this game.

LINE - aerinkylantra

Mew
12-09-2013, 09:55 PM
What's your LINE ID?
I might want to join after this war! :3

Aerin Kylantra
12-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I believe I saw you on LINE. We will talk more when you have time. Sadly, I have no life right now while I am on holiday from classes, so it should be easy to find me. :P

Aerin Kylantra
12-13-2013, 07:59 AM
We have SPOTS!!!

Not a lot of them, but we have a couple due to members who have moved on to move up. No problems for us though, as it means more opportunities for those of you who are looking to get out of guilds ranked below 200 and want ACTIVE guildmates.

We pulled rank 104 this time due to several people being unable to login during work hours (probably lost a good 25k points thanks to that), and are revved up and ready to take our top 80 status right back next war (which should be on a weekend).

We use LINE and expect you to do the same. userid - aerinkylantra

Still no requirements other than activity and attacks. Keep your gold and your gems for your own use.

darkened
12-13-2013, 10:24 AM
For the first time in numerous months we missed the top100! We ended on a final battle with Death Knights which gave us no points as they finished #1.

BUT we're up to level 63 with 37 guild slots and we have membership roles open. We need YOU for the next war that will put back in the top100!

Halloween
12-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Join us!

We need active players who are looking to improve!

We have a nice community and good communication during wars. (To get you the kills you need)

5k points away from top100 due to business, we will be well within next time. Be there.

CaptainElmo
12-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Join us!

We need active players who are looking to improve!

We have a nice community and good communication during wars. (To get you the kills you need)

5k points away from top100 due to business, we will be well within next time. Be there.

Hi! I created a Free forum account for the express purpose of applying to join Solaris! I've read the description of your guild here on these forums and I appreciate what you've made with your group. These forums are pretty public so ill refrain from too much about myself. I'm married and part of the united states air force. I'm an active player on this handheld game I've only played 4 majornmonster encounters ago and I'm already lvl45! I know how to be active in guild wars and contribute gold. I tend not to spend any real money on the game but I take advantage of all fire gem offers and I s tribe to get higher and higher in PvP ranks as well as the monster encounters. I'd like to join if you have any other questions about me let me know. My in game name is Schelebo. Thank you.

Halloween
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM
Please leave us a message on line or other contact information if you want to talk to us

GM line - aerinkylantra
My line - kiki_noway

We currently have 1 spot open!

We are looking for anyone lvl80+ with legendary or higher armors. Doing approx 15k points a war with their mind set on improvement.

If you are below these requirements we do make exceptions for those who can level twice a day or more, and do a specific amount of attacks during the war. Communication in Line is essential.

Contact us :)

teratogen
12-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Level 83. Daily player. Level up once per week. Best armor is Maelstrom Irons at level 38, but I am slowly leveling up other epic armors.

Maelstrom Irons: 38
Armor of the Bear: 32
Horseman's Battlegear: 29
Swampstone Platemail: 21
Asherah's Armor: 17
Barbarian Raiding Gear: 9

teratogen
12-18-2013, 10:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0W9Syb3l.png (http://imgur.com/0W9Syb3)

http://i.imgur.com/9Np7bsSl.png (http://imgur.com/9Np7bsS)

Halloween
12-19-2013, 07:22 AM
We are currently full, but will consider any applications or in-contact players once we find open spots.

We are evaluating our players weekly.

Halloween
12-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Level up! One spot open :)

10 Hours till Blitz War

DualsOnly
12-20-2013, 12:49 PM
thanks dood

Derp
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Glad to see you guys in the guild war! You are worthy adversaries! Looking forward to next time!

Also grats on 35th finish.

Conget
12-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Glad to see you guys in the guild war! You are worthy adversaries! Looking forward to next time!

Also grats on 35th finish.

Hi Derp,

First of all, thanks you for the reply. It was a nice match, but too bad we lost against your guild. Next time we will try harder :)

Lu Bu

Xtreme321
12-21-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm looking for an active guild. I hope I can join you for the next war!

Info

Line Chat: Xtreme
Level 84
Friend Code:WBC-MMN-WFR

Wearing Witch's Robes on Main: 1.3k atk/def stats.

Witch's Robes: 65/70
Scorchstone Aegis: 46/70
Horseman's Battlegear: 37/70 (About to be replaced with Boilerplate)
Aegis of the Wyvern: 31/70
Storm Socerer: 29/70
Asherah's Armor: 19/70

I gain about 1 level a day and I'm very active. I also contribute a lot.

Aerin Kylantra
12-23-2013, 10:57 AM
We have officially kicked off the new Alliance Guild, Solaris II.

If you want a true challenge, we have a good, strong core in there trying to boost the guild levels and element bonuses right now. They already have level 1 bonuses almost complete, and will be looking for solid players.

Feel free to LINE message us, or PM.

Aerin Kylantra
12-25-2013, 12:45 PM
We have three TEMPORARY spots available for THIS GUILD WAR ONLY.

Three of our members are currently in our alliance/sister guild to help them out in getting levels, gold, etc.

As such, we have three spots that can be filled for a one time war event with us.

High performance will be considered for a spot IF we have any boots after this war.

Get a hold of one of our recruiters or myself through LINE. Info on PG 1.

pimmen8
12-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Can I Join the guild?

Aerin Kylantra
12-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Im in line app right now.

Aerinkylantra is user id.

Aerin Kylantra
12-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Quick info bump...

Main guild full at this time.

Alliance guild has a couple spots. Contact conget here or on line for more info (line id = conget)

TDfromPC
12-31-2013, 12:30 PM
I'd be interested if you still have a spot in the alliance guild. I'll get my updated armors this evening, I am level 70 though with 3legendary+ armors all mid range.

Aerin Kylantra
01-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Update:

Solaris Main Guild is effectively full at this time. We will update in here if any spots open up.

Solaris II is full, but leveling. Spots will open up as time progresses. Contact Rune or Darkened for info (in that order).

Derp
01-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Bump for my friends.

Aerin Kylantra
01-17-2014, 09:06 AM
We have up to TWO temp spots before this war.

I am on LINE right now.

aerinkylantra = userid

You MUST have at least four strong armours and levels combined...I am looking for MINIMUM of 4 knights with 2800 combined stats. This generally means boss+ maxed or better.

TEMP SPOTS ARE GIVEN FIRST PRIORITY FOR KEEPING PLAYERS IN GUILD. I always expect turnover from every war, so it is highly likely you would have the opportunity to stick around, but you MUST be strong enough in the first place.

Thanks.

Halloween
01-21-2014, 12:33 AM
Rank 68!

We also stood 6 Members short because of some circiumstances. Well done guys ^^

SOL ll ranked 140 somewhere.

Aerin Kylantra
01-22-2014, 11:42 AM
...and we have a couple spots open and available.

We have the standard turnover from people leaving the game, and have 3 spots remaining that are available to the right applicants.

So get a hold of one of us and we'll talk!

timconrad257
01-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi, I'm lvl 54 looking for a decent guild, as of now I average 10k+ per war, it is expected to continue to rise
Friend code is WBH FMM BZW

Lou 1xxx
01-22-2014, 06:31 PM
solaris is probably one of the guilds that i've fought, free from gem spending, that's not easy to farm.

bump for this guild!

Aerin Kylantra
01-24-2014, 11:47 PM
We still have a couple of spots in both S1 and S2.

There is still time to get in if you make the grade.

Conget
01-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Results of the Fusion Fighter's Bllitz war $6:

Solaris 1 (#28)
http://youupload.org/en8wu6f_w600_h200.png

Solaris 2 (#62)
http://youupload.org/gksuznf_w600_h200.jpg

Aerin Kylantra
01-28-2014, 10:51 AM
You can see the latest ranks in the post above.

We have 3 open spots in S1, and a couple open spots in S2.

S1 is our original "elite business unit" where we work hard, and play harder. If you like a well oiled machine with competitive people having fun, this is the place for you.

S2 has quickly become a SELF SUFFICIENT guild that will be continuing to improve on their performance in the future. They are an exciting and rowdy bunch, and I guarantee you will have fun with them. If you prefer a more social atmposphere, they are a great group of people who know how to fight well together.

So come and join us. We have tough requirements (in general, we prefer to see 3 boss+ level armours or better), but are willing to consider exceptional candidates with some variance (lower levels, but epic armours...high levels, but comparable to boss+ armours such as combustion+ and sky guard+).

We will give you a fair shake, and can even offer a few suggestions of what you need to do to get in if today isn't yet the time.

So give us a call. Info is one the first page, in the first post. Don't be shy! We certainly aren't. :-)

Kalopsia
01-31-2014, 04:27 PM
Bump for SOL, great guild... learnt a lot here

Aerin Kylantra
02-04-2014, 12:06 PM
We have a couple open spots, and are still and always...no gem requirements. If you like to use em...great, but we don't require it at all.

Go to page 1 for contact info!

Aerin Kylantra
02-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Still some spots left.

Aerin Kylantra
02-14-2014, 09:22 AM
Just a reminder...war is coming...and we recruit all the way til about 11:45 am MST.

We NEED communication via LINE messenger...so get your screenshots now of your six knights in their best gear.

TheMustardTiger
02-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Ill be looking for a new guild after this war. If you still have a spot open I'd like to join if possible.
My line ID is Hybrid Bubbles

Aerin Kylantra
02-19-2014, 02:22 PM
We have a couple spots left if people are interested.

Ishkabibbel
02-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Great group of folks. Former Solarisian, myself. I only left due to obligations that prevented me from being a producing member. Quality leadership and very organized. If you're looking for a top guild without having to dish out tons of real cash every war, this is the place!

Conget
02-25-2014, 11:54 AM
It was a busy week for Solaris and Solaris II due to re-organization after the guild has been re-inforced by a high number of strong players for another guild. After huge efforts by the leaders of Solaris and Solaris II, we manage to fit them all and we gained in strength significantly.

At this moment, we have 6 more spots open for the upcomming war (Solaris + Solaris II together). The requirement for the spots are listed in the first post, with addition that I am also available for application (Line ID: conget)

Aerin Kylantra
03-18-2014, 07:06 AM
Bump. We have some spots and are looking for active players who don't feel the NEED to gem to be successful.

Aerin Kylantra
03-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Brief update...we have some spots open in our guilds for those interested in competing at a high level without gems for fusion boost. Get a hold of us.

Aerin Kylantra
03-22-2014, 10:36 PM
UPDATE - We are going to be in the top 25 the next 3 day Epic War. If the right people join and give the right commitment, we will see how high up we can go.

We have a couple of spots for select people who wish to push for an Epic Armour (assuming the top 25 = epic reward like the last 3 day war).

YOU MUST CONTACT ONE OF OUR LEADERSHIP/RECRUITERS and prove yourself up. We will be taking any applicants seriously, and leeching WILL get you put onto the ban list.

That being said...we are looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS who are willing to put a little extra forth this coming war.

Aerin Kylantra
03-23-2014, 10:37 AM
some reiterating to be done...

ZERO REQUIRED DONATIONS. Keep your gold. We already have almost maxed element bonuses...so you are better off donating only what you can afford to give up. We would rather you level up your armours instead.

NORMALLY ZERO GEMS REQUIRED - We only require 16+ attacks/day during guild wars...which can easily be done in three wars/day. We ONLY want more than this usual requirement for the next epic war coming up, since we are making a run at an epic armour.

HAVE FUN - We have plenty of former members that can attest to this. So...get ready to have a ton of it.

Aerin Kylantra
03-23-2014, 03:39 PM
So...currently looking for 4 spots for sure at the moment. You must line id us though. Info is at the first page for alternate times...but you can contact me through line direct during us daytime at aerinkylantra.

Aerin Kylantra
03-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Buehler....

....Buehler....

...Buehler...

the Kaopanda
03-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Lv 96
Aegis of the Wyvern - MAX
Krampus's Mantle - MAX
Nian Wargear - Lv 66
Abominable Platemail - 43

Tectonic Mantle - 25 and my focus on enhancing right now as I just got this epic armor

I'm active and I can be as helpful as possible.
LINE ID: thekaopanda

Aerin Kylantra
03-31-2014, 03:23 PM
So...we got rank 36 this past war. We will be doing even better next 3 day war.

We ARE taking consideration for applicants before the upcoming Blitz. This will be the first ticket into the main guild for the next epic war, where we are just waiting for prize announcement before deciding if we are top 25 or top 10 committed.

So contact us via line. The info is on the first page.

Bkrieg86
03-31-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm a level 52 everyday numerous times a day player. I currently have 6 legendary armors 3 of which are level 35 or higher. I am tired of inactive guilds a wanna be a contributor to a guild that I and 2 others are main contributors. If interested my friend code isWBM-NHP-RYW
Thanks

Aerin Kylantra
04-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately, level 52 is not enough yet for us. We often fight other top 50 guilds, and you need to have all of the HP and stat bonuses that come with the other 50 levels. We would love to hear from you when you get closer to level 100.

Aerin Kylantra
04-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Still some spots at the moment...I'm just sayin.

southpaw29
04-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I am currently a High Commmander with 12 Monkeys (lots of great people, but alot of them dont participate) and because of that we can't seem to cant crack the top 400. As much as I dont want to leave them, I feel that if I want to grow as a player I need to align myself with more active players. I am on Line ID HCDavid. I am currently level 82...I recently got my first epic BeastMaster which is already level 35. I have Tempered battlegear maxed at level 70 and a couple boss armors close to 60. I do spend a few gems each war, if its close at frenzy time. I will be able to get the Green Kaleidascope Armor after the current event and will have 4 plus boss armors to level up as well.

If you need specific about War stats I can get those from our G+ page as well as my contribution. I only started playing in October 2013 and my war win percentage is one of 3 in the guild above 70%.

Let me know if this qualifies me for a line chat. I will be asking questions about your guild as well.

Thank You

David
Line ID HCDavid

Aerin Kylantra
04-05-2014, 09:42 PM
We have spots in Solaris II at the moment. The main guild is fairly full due to our plans for the next three day war. However, for future runs in the main guild, we always take from S2 first...so now's a good time to get in.

A wikia contributer
04-09-2014, 01:13 AM
Hello folks

iam quite interested in how do you guys managed to get top 100 without spending lotsa gems. I might want to try fight with you guys in maybe the next war epic. Iam lvl 116, have maxed Voodoo+, maxed Voidborne+, Vermax+ lvl 50+, maxed combustion, maxed guardian battlegear and also working on my Nathair+ (lvl 38) and Gkale (lvl28). Yep i have no luck in any epics yet. i scored 30k last 4days and 13k last blitz. i dont spend money on this games, i saved free gems from arena and videos.

Am i qualified to join you guys? ill prolly contact your Line after this war if you give a greenlight.
p/s: Iam an Asian if that matters.

Aerin Kylantra
04-09-2014, 03:46 PM
We have some highly efficient tactics for scouting and maximizing energies. Give us a shout on LINE. Those armours sound like you are qualified. Epics are great, but not as important since you have recent boss plus armours. Those armours are almost as strong as most of the epics we run into.

Asian helps - we have a good split between Europe and US players, and a couple from Asia/Australia.

Shoot us a line and we will talk.

TroyII
04-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi, I'm really interested in joining the guild. I'm Troy and kind of new just only lvl 50 and was a former guild master of SkyKnight. We were doing fine in the guild and guild wars but some member joined and poached my members to their guild so they left and moved on.. I'm a really active player who plays everyday and always checks up on the game. I sometimes buy gems for armors and stuff. I'm working on higher lvls and better armors and maxing them out but I'm getting there I guess..

Armors are:

Clayplate Mantle: lvl 35
Vermax's Platemail: lvl 21
Raiment of Araknos: lvl 1.. (just got it)
Lightning Lord Armor: maxed
Torchflame Mantle: lvl 30

Aerin Kylantra
04-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Unfortunately, level 50 is just not high enough level for us. I don't mind talking to you via the app LINE, username aerinkylantra, especially once you get stronger. Level 100 is a key number for most guilds, and we can discuss further where we need people to be in armours as well.

TroyII
04-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Hmmm I see.. well there was no specific level requirement posted on the requirements list and it says there that you occasionally accept lvl 75 and below so I applied.. Might wanna update your requirements so people like myself would know if we are wasting our time or not. Just a suggestion. Anyways, thanks for replying to my post though.

bryanf
04-13-2014, 10:20 AM
level 79
druidic platemail : 42 working hard on this one
Wraithscale: 41
Nathair:36
Redstone Battlegear:35
Armour of the wolf: 38
Demons Carapiece: 38
Armor of Glacius, Black frost Raiment, Drake platemail, Typhoon, Razorwind, Wurmshroud, and Wicker mantle all level 35

friend code: WBB-BXG-GPF
leaving current guild after war
line name bryan

Aerin Kylantra
04-15-2014, 09:50 PM
TroyII - We leave the level reqs off on purpose, as they are flexible depending on armour strength. We evaluate candidates on an individual basis, and those that don't make the grade right now, I am generally willing to talk to if they wish for advice as to how to get their levels and armours to where they need to be. Also, by talking to you before, re-chatting later when strong enough indicates you have high interest and activity, which is ultimately what we gauge people the most on. Activity and drive are the most important things to us.

Bryanf - Those armours have the potential we are looking for, but we do our recruiting via LINE. If you contact me directly at aerinkylantra, you can show me the screenshot of your six best armours equipped on your knights and that will help me judge better.

Gypsy Danger
04-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Could this be the guild I've been searching for? My current guild is basically defunct, and while I really want to play in Guild Wars, most guilds are too serious for me to handle. I would LOVE to join this guild though! My code is WBB-GFF-NHR if you wanna check me out. I get on at least once a day, and contribute money quite often. I assume Line is the guild chat in that game? Or is that a different thing?

Aerin Kylantra
04-26-2014, 05:49 PM
We may well be the guild for you. LINE chat is what we use outside of the game...far better communications through it. It is a free app you can download at Play Store. Search for userid "aerinkylantra" and we can talk more. LINE allows us to share screenshots of targets and much much more. We are serious about play and structure, but again, don't demand anything besides guild war activity. Typically, 16 attacks/day minimum is what we expect, and the LINE app allows you to get notifications of when we are all at war together so you can pop in for five minutes and go. Give me a ring.

Westyboy
04-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi guys I'm interested although I'm only level 29 (only started playing this last week). I'm currently rank 696 in pvp and topping my guild with 12k in the guild war. From Australia so able to play when you guys are asleep also.

Thanks for looking

Aexorys
04-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Hello

I'm currently level 45 and I have been playing for approximately 10 days. I really like knights and dragons and am active when I can (I connect at least twice a day, both in the morning and in the evening. I am European (Belgian) so I can play while you fellow Americans are asleep.

I know my level is quite low and my gear is not on the top (Max I got is a three-star) but I am willing to improve myself rather quickly.

I hope you will consider this application even though I am kind of a new player.

My code : WBP-WMH-BDG
IG knight's name : Aexorys

I currently don't have line messenger but if you hire me I can still download and use it .

Kakarot
04-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Free bump for Solaris.

Sol 2 Crovax
07-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi, Solaris has 2 guilds and to keep Sol 1 running all but a few members left to fill in at Sol 1. So Sol 2 is in the process of rebuilding and bolstering its ranks once again.
Requirements are: Lvl 80+, need to be active, and need to have all 6 of your armors each one totaling 3k a piece. Also must have line messenger. Need 20 hits a day in wars.
With Sol 2 you will be the backbone of the guild and you will also be the ones that help shape and mold the guild. We dont require you need gems but its always nice if you do gem in wars.
If this sounds like an interesting place for you please contact myself or the gm.

Line ID for GM:mariarobinson
Line ID for me:Crovaxus

Thanks look forward to seeing you in the guild!!!!!

GDen86
07-03-2014, 06:55 AM
My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
Level 62
Lasko
WBB-WPH-CWG
Armor of Notus: lvl 58
Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

Hi, I'm a hc from Aus Brothers. We are a small (for now, just a month old) guild of very active players,
mainly from Australia - but with international members (myself included).
We are level 33 now, with 21 members, and in the past 3 wars we were in the top 500.
We are currently looking for active (international our Aussie) players.
You are very welcome to send me a message on Line (gden86) or just apply to Aus Brothers.

Ant venom
07-04-2014, 04:30 PM
can i join

TheMustardTiger
07-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Solaris ranked #49 in the orc raid. We have a strong and powerful group of core players. But we are still looking to expand further. We have spots open in Solaris and our sister guild Solaris II. We are in the process of rebuilding and looking for active players who like to have fun :)
requirements are simple must have at least eb+ ( at minimum crafting your first) and be very active. 20 attacks per day of war is our minimum requirement.

Contact me via line messenger for an interview
my line id: themustardtiger

TheMustardTiger
07-15-2014, 10:01 AM
We are still looking for new active members! We are willing to take on some project players tht are active and committed :)
requirements are still 20+ attacks per day of war, but if you are still working on getting to lvl 100 and your first eb+ we are willing to mentor you and help out as much as possible!

Please contact me via line messenger: themustardtiger

All applicants welcome we are looking for committed players :D

DonkeyKing
07-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Bump! =)

DonkeyKing
Solaris Sentinel