PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Upcoming Epic Boss Faction Goals

CJ54
10-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey all, for the next Epic Boss event (Maria Rivera, who should be live today), there are some changes to the way the Epic Boss interacts with the faction goals for the event:

-Kills for the faction goal do not roll over to the next goal.

-When a player leaves their faction to join a new faction, they do not bring their kills with them.

-Any kills made when a faction goal is not active will not count towards the next goal.

Individual goals will continue working the same way they have previously.

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Great, just keeps getting more funner and more funner :(

Kefa
10-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey all, for the next Epic Boss event (Maria Rivera, who should be live today), there are some changes to the way the Epic Boss interacts with the faction goals for the event:

-When a player leaves their faction to join a new faction, they do not bring their kills with them.

-Any kills made when a faction goal is not active will not count towards the next goal.

I think all but one of these changes is totally understandable, but for factions filled with active members you're hurting members who live in areas where people normally sleep at the time when the event rolls over. If you do like last time and make it roll over at 19:00 GMT, you're really requiring anyone who wants to contribute to be awake and online at that time rather than allowing them to contribute at their own best time within the 24 hour period.

I'd sure like to see it where everyone's kills during the 24 hours can be counted rather than making them wait until it resets the next day. Some people will have to be awake at 02:00 or 04:00 local time in order to contribute.

As nice as it was to be able to contribute kills to other factions, I do understand making it so that you can't bring your kills to other factions. But not allowing kills to carry over to the next period will make people choose whether to participate in this as a faction event at an inconvenient time or only do it as a personal goal when their schedule allows and have their points not count in their faction. I think there's a better "fix" than this.

wilsontint
10-14-2013, 11:07 AM
I must thank all the AHoles who just HAD to run on the forum and tell everyone and gree how the event was working wierd last time. Thanks for screwing everyone. AGAIN.

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 11:09 AM
I think all but one of these changes is totally understandable, but for factions filled with active members you're hurting members who live in areas where people normally sleep at the time when the event rolls over. If you do like last time and make it roll over at 19:00 GMT, you're really requiring anyone who wants to contribute to be awake and online at that time rather than allowing them to contribute at their own best time within the 24 hour period.

I'd sure like to see it where everyone's kills during the 24 hours can be counted rather than making them wait until it resets the next day. Some people will have to be awake at 02:00 or 04:00 local time in order to contribute.

As nice as it was to be able to contribute kills to other factions, I do understand making it so that you can't bring your kills to other factions. But not allowing kills to carry over to the next period will make people choose whether to participate in this as a faction event at an inconvenient time or only do it as a personal goal when their schedule allows and have their points not count in their faction. I think there's a better "fix" than this.
Exactly..... I do understand the not carrying extra kills to another faction.....but expecting everyone to fight on Gree's clock time is wrong, if not ridiculous.

CJ54
10-14-2013, 11:11 AM

This is a fair point, and I've forwarded the concern to the MW devs.

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 11:13 AM
I must thank all the AHoles who just HAD to run on the forum and tell everyone and gree how the event was working wierd last time. Thanks for screwing everyone. AGAIN.
:rolleyes: yup.....a BIG thanks to them

Thief
10-14-2013, 11:19 AM

I always find it quite amusing that people think this is the reason for the changes. It was clearly a mistake and gree knew about it after day 2 but choose to keep it the same so as to not add to the confusion.

Thief
10-14-2013, 11:21 AM
CJ,

Question: If you beat over 100 Bosses will those defeated bosses count towards a current Faction Goal?

Question 2: Can we know the count of bosses needed to kill each day?

Request: In the future can you change the Faction Goals to where they will carry over every day? Even if it makes it more difficult (ie more bosses to defeat) its very tedious and boring to wait for the new faction goals to appear each day.

Solo Boss Requests: Make new Tiers after lvl 151
IE 151-200, 201-250, 251-300

elangomatt
10-14-2013, 11:30 AM
CJ,

Request: In the future can you change the Faction Goals to where they will carry over every day? Even if it makes it more difficult (ie more bosses to defeat) its very tedious and boring to wait for the new faction goals to appear each day.

I'll second both of these requests.

Another thing to consider if you must keep the 1 faction goal every 24 hours thing. It would make more sense to make the faction goals get lower as time goes on. Start out with the highest number of boss kills needed and reduce that number some each day. That is the same concept that is used in Faction LTQs right now. You might need 400 of the target kills at the beginning of the FLTQ, but by the end your faction only needs 10 kills for the hardest target(s).

Serious F
10-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Wonderful GREE!
I will have to quit my job to fulfill your stupid mission requirements...
I just thought what your next destructive step will be...and DANG...there it is!

manbeast
10-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Most important change this event needs:

Instead of making the faction goals pop up every 24 hrs, just program the event so that when we finish the first part (defeat 300 bosses), the second goal should appear immediately (defeat 350 bosses).

Making the faction events last 24 hrs and making kills between events not count is terrible and it ruins the boss event. This change will also solve the time zone issue meantioned earlier.

Kefa
10-14-2013, 11:47 AM

Instead of making the faction goals pop up every 24 hrs, just program the event so that when we finish the first part (defeat 300 bosses), the second goal should appear immediately (defeat 350 bosses).

Making the faction events last 24 hrs and making kills between events not count is terrible and it ruins the boss event. This change will also solve the time zone issue meantioned earlier.

^^this^^

Perfect solution, imo.

Sumiala
10-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Another thing to consider if you must keep the 1 faction goal every 24 hours thing. It would make more sense to make the faction goals get lower as time goes on. Start out with the highest number of boss kills needed and reduce that number some each day. That is the same concept that is used in Faction LTQs right now. You might need 400 of the target kills at the beginning of the FLTQ, but by the end your faction only needs 10 kills for the hardest target(s).

Even Gree can work that one out, surely!
But yes, I second the motion that once goal 1 is reached, automatically goal 2 shows up. Having this start at a set time means that individual efforts will be slowed down.
Quite dreadful frankly, how they thought this through (or rather DIDN'T think it through). Glad CJ forwarded it on, but the dev's desk is a black hole were tons of stuff disappears but little to nothing (good) comes out.

Hawkwind
10-14-2013, 11:50 AM

Great idea!!! Gree should be happy with this cause they can get their money faster and maybe more money since there will be folks wanting to complete all the missions as fast as possible as in not needing or wanting to take the entire 24hours! However, for many of us just make the max time 24hrs until the next goal starts. This is the best of all worlds. For those wanting to finish faster and/or timezone issues and/or those in factions that have trouble with bosses and need the max time possible to attempt to get to the daily goal.

Auspex
10-14-2013, 11:52 AM
It was a good event but I think your post should be in the "how can gree make this game worse" thread.

I can't kill 100 bosses unless I'm using gold for most now. I need to be able to start when the event starts and not stop to wait for the various faction goal roll outs. Perhaps as soon as the first goal is reached the second goal could be rolled out so we're not sitting on our hands trying to play two events at the same time one where we are in a hurry to kill as fast as possible and a second where we are waiting.

We are a smaller faction and although we completed the last event if we have to all shuffle our lives we just won't bother trying at all.

Norseman
10-14-2013, 11:54 AM

Thanks for giving this up front, but isn't this thread an announcement?

BostonHammer
10-14-2013, 11:58 AM

Hopefully, they can make this change for this event, should be easy.

CDR Shepard
10-14-2013, 12:03 PM

CJ, I think this would be a great idea for the devs. Hopefully this could be put through for this upcoming boss.

senex morosus
10-14-2013, 12:43 PM
CJ54- Has the boss strength changed for those over level 250 now?

mgriss
10-14-2013, 12:49 PM

Any info on the 4 day timer on the current faction goal? Isn't it supposed to be 24 hours?

HenryVIII
10-14-2013, 12:56 PM

Yes. Gree should implement this.

ryguy8899
10-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Me too. I'm questioning that also.

Here we go
10-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Leaderboard appears to be stuck. Our faction total is not going up and many hits aren't counted. Please test these changes before you make them. Hire some quality control testers.

out of names
10-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Wow nice.. Keep ****ing up the game

Ghost-12
10-14-2013, 01:14 PM

^^^^
GREE Implement this solution ASAP!!!! please :/

KingDante!
10-14-2013, 01:18 PM

The timer now shows 5 days... hopefully Gree listened to this brilliant idea and has implemented it.

CJ D
10-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Hopefully the totals needed will not go UP as they did last time. Last time, the going up was ok due to the rollover. But it's no surprise that the bosses get harder as you go. Even if the total stayed the same for each subsequent day, it would get pretty difficult by day 5 for most, except the gold spenders. Have it go up, and I would venture to say that the majority won't make it past day 3.

Blade of 3
10-14-2013, 01:37 PM
They make the count go up each day so you will have to spend gold to keep up with the daily rewards. It's completely intentional.

killahoss
10-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Please listen to this guy...you wanna get rid of the faction to faction kill transfer....Good! but if I can only kill when the faction event is live, I'll never make it to 100 kills in the Individual, unless, I use plenty of "gold power" to make up for all the time I spent waiting for the FLTQ to start ;) not gonna happen

CJ54
10-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Any info on the 4 day timer on the current faction goal? Isn't it supposed to be 24 hours?

It's supposed to be 24 hours, we're fixing it now.

Marcusfiahie
10-14-2013, 01:54 PM
CJ,

Question: If you beat over 100 Bosses will those defeated bosses count towards a current Faction Goal?

Question 2: Can we know the count of bosses needed to kill each day?

Great point and the bug is still active for android where we can not we who has contributed to the faction goal unless we are on when the goal activates. This is a must if we are expected to do this.

Also I do not understand why those who beat the boss after the goal can not count towards the next day goal, and who came up with the stupid idea of a daily goal? It should reset when the goal is achieved like all the other events. GREE, o,ease make a change to this error!

Marcusfiahie
10-14-2013, 01:57 PM
^^^^
GREE Implement this solution ASAP!!!! please :/

Agreed 100% on this, and I bet everyone playing will expect you to do this!

MagnusDux
10-14-2013, 01:58 PM
It's supposed to be 24 hours, we're fixing it now.

CJ54 - can you please confirm it's going to be continuous - i.e. after 1st stage killed - 2nd wil kick in instantly - otherwise it's mission impossible [without ocean of gold]

Norseman
10-14-2013, 02:01 PM
CJ,

No, please let the tiers stay as they are. This will force the campers out to hunt LTQ prices and you would make more money from them :)

Ghost-12
10-14-2013, 02:14 PM

CJ,
Thanks for been here with us on forum, Please let us know if in fact this is going to remain the same or will
there be any changes? Just want to know how to approach this if nothing is going to change.
Me and Some fellow members of my faction in particular will have to complete this task by ourself while
others won't be able to do anything...

Ter
10-14-2013, 02:30 PM
It's too bad, cause the most fun I have had in a while in KA was faction jumping. Meeting new factions, helping out people. Maybe it could still work but a cap on how many you can take?

Big Red - Nomad
10-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Its just a continuation of the war on the moderate gold user. Since Gree is so concerned about us getting bored and that's the rational for always changing the game and moving the goal posts to make it better and harder. Maybe they should consider the effect constant failure has on peoples desire to play the game. Or what happens to the factions when they figure out the goal is unobtainable for most even with prefect strategy and the most active players.

"Boy this is a fun game, I get to pay $300 to get good enough to stay at the same place I was last month and I will need $400 next month to stay right here"

CJ54
10-14-2013, 03:02 PM
CJ,
Thanks for been here with us on forum, Please let us know if in fact this is going to remain the same or will
there be any changes?

We couldn't change it without more time, so not on this one.

Powerbang
10-14-2013, 03:13 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for not only fixing the issues from last event, but also for communicating what the changes were to the community. This is a big improvement on recent Mod Activity. Kudos.

Secondly... to those whining about people reporting bugs: stop begging for a free lunch. Go out and work for it just like all of the other factions do who legitimately earn rewards that are difficult to attain.

Thief
10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
CJ,

CJ any idea on this?

The reason i ask is last time anything over 100 would have not counted....but i think it probably should.

LtDanglesworth
10-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Faction Event Maria Rivera is stuck at 23/300 for our faction. Any hits we complete are not showing up. Any news on this?

Here we go
10-14-2013, 03:24 PM
We are having the same problem. Sent in tickets but no replies yet. CJ can you check this out?

SEC
10-14-2013, 04:15 PM

That would be my suggestion as well. This would be a far better solution. I also agree with the other poster that suggested start with the higher number of bosses first then reduce the number for later days. It is ridiculous to expect factions to kill 500 bosses once you get past a level 40 boss. The later days are when it is the hardest to kill a boss and you raise the totals by 50 every day? That makes absolutely no sense. 300 Level 40+ bosses is far, far harder to accomplish than 450 bosses below level 20 for example.

Drama Llama
10-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Faction already finished the first days event ... guess we take the rest of the day off now!

Recas
10-14-2013, 04:41 PM

This is not fair to people that are sleeping when the faction goal is up, when they wake up goal is done...

kelvinng
10-14-2013, 05:03 PM
i am in a active faction, by the time faction reset it is 3am at my end. My faction finish 300kill within an hour, do does gree expect me to wake up every day at 3am to play modern war lol :)

General Steakfries
10-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Sounds good. Hopefully they find and implement a solution before the next boss event...or postpone this one. Speaking of that, how much time could it possibly take to at least return the settings to what it was for Angel Ortega, at least for this event?

sbs2716g
10-14-2013, 06:18 PM
i am in a active faction, by the time faction reset it is 3am at my end. My faction finish 300kill within an hour, do does gree expect me to wake up every day at 3am to play modern war lol :)

Me too at Same time zone. Are u from Singapore or HK ? But for the next few days, think we can contribute when we wake up cos it take longer time to kill the boss n hopefully the number of boss is fixed at 300. If it increase very difficult to make it

La La594
10-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Gree you want us to spend gold and we do, but it has to appear within reach to justify then spend, why not just make it that once goal 1 finishes goal 2 starts, simple to program simple for players to follow and you will get more gold that way I'm sure, the more people believe its within reach the more will spend trying to get that last extra boss needed as the event goes on and on and on for 100 boss its was hard enough last time dont make it impossible, with out hope there is no early spend with early spend come in for a penny in for a pound spending

beast1985
10-14-2013, 07:04 PM
cj254

If kills are not going to roll over then the daily faction goal should remain at defeating 300 until day 5. on day 5 make it go up to 500, and that would be the number the rest of the event.

defeating 300 on days 4and5 will be hard enough on its own.
please respond to this post cj254. this is a fair compromise for the players if the kills are not rolling over

gohyizheng
10-14-2013, 07:08 PM

Damn this is really unfair to the weaker factions. Already struggling to get the 300 kills on the first day...

josh904
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM

100% agreed

kelvinng
10-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Me too at Same time zone. Are u from Singapore or HK ? But for the next few days, think we can contribute when we wake up cos it take longer time to kill the boss n hopefully the number of boss is fixed at 300. If it increase very difficult to make it

i am from SG :)

Aero
10-14-2013, 07:53 PM
I agree with the majority here. Either have Faction Mission #2 start as soon as #1 is completed, or let kills done after #1 is completed and before #2 starts count towards #2. Having a 7 day event where half of the time is spent twiddling our thumbs waiting for the next day is insane. In less than 8 hours, we have 277/300 for the day. So for the next 16 hours we only need 23 more boss kills.

We are trying to pace ourselves to complete the daily missions, while still trying to complete as many total boss fights as possible. Days 1-3 we will be able to complete with no Gold purchases/uses. Days 4+ may seem so far out of reach, because of the increasing health of the boss, that we don't bother trying to get the daily mission.

RacoonSiao
10-14-2013, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=CJ54;1028666]Hey all, for the next Epic Boss event (Maria Rivera, who should be live today), there are some changes to the way the Epic Boss interacts with the faction goals for the event:

QUOTE]

Gree...hurry up... ASIA is awake. And we are holding our GUN on Maria...:cool:

Next will soon be awake is Europe. :o

Is this boss killing only for nation near to Mexico, since next war front is there?

My faction leader is going to kick me out because of Gree did not count my Kill. :mad::mad:

Your full GREE d needed ASAP.

General Raub
10-14-2013, 08:20 PM
We couldn't change it without more time, so not on this one.

2 questions for CJ, Just want to confirm...

1-That the boss event will remain as is except for the 24hr timer this time around ??
2- that all rollover suggestion will def not happen this go around??

Air Force Vet
10-14-2013, 08:28 PM

Great idea. My time zone and work schedule would help this. Gree should implement this.

Powerbang
10-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Going to quote his quote.

"We couldn't change it without more time, so not on this one."

Hopefully that answers your question this time.

2 questions for CJ, Just want to confirm...

1-That the boss event will remain as is except for the 24hr timer this time around ??
2- that all rollover suggestion will def not happen this go around??

General Raub
10-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Going to quote his quote.

"We couldn't change it without more time, so not on this one."

Hopefully that answers your question this time.

yes i just wanna make sure im understanding everything thats been said !

gwill
10-14-2013, 08:42 PM
yes i just wanna make sure im understanding everything thats been said !

i don't get what people aren't understanding. Read the first msg and coordinate your attacks accordingly... wait it out if your in asia or other parts of the world as those in your faction in north America will start to slow down immensely.

people need to calm down a bit.. this event is going for 6 days

Hooligany
10-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Cj,
My only request for this event is to add another day to the ending. Meaning let it last 8 days instead of 7. The rest can still remain

General Raub
10-14-2013, 08:49 PM
i don't get what people aren't understanding. Read the first msg and coordinate your attacks accordingly... wait it out if your in asia or other parts of the world as those in your faction in north America will start to slow down immensely.

people need to calm down a bit.. this event is going for 6 days

I understood the OP.. cj addressed suggestions and concerns then clearly stated that he forwarded to Gree team. Then later stated that more time was needed. I just want to make sure it is perfectly clear to me and everyone else what the gree team needs more time for and what wont change ! he could have easily been addressing the timer issue!

Imran520
10-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks for sharing......

Serious F
10-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Of course they won't fix the suggested things on this one...
BEACUSE they want to find out how much more money is spent on THIS wrecked boss event.
Gree is pretty familiar in NOT listening to ideas of the complaining customer. Don't be naive to think they will change anything to satisfy the customers.
This boss event is just another step in reducing player experience.

free play
10-15-2013, 12:48 AM

hi, what time does day two start, the event is running for a week so how are you going to fit 5 or 7 one day events in, should one start as soon as one is finished

Dansgek
10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
Why is everybody bashing about the 24 hour goals and the timezones.

For most its now to choose between individual (not 100) or faction.
With the faction there are better units (with bonus). If you get to 100 you contribute everyday.
If you're in an other timezone you can help your faction extra when it's going to get tough.
Make this just a faction goal because of the prizes. Maybe you miss out 2 big bosses (p.e. boss 60 and 65) but you can make the faction goal complete (with bonusses). This means dedication for the faction in stead of running solo only (and hoping to help the faction with it).
And yes our both factions have completed the first goal (1 within 1,5 hours other in 6 hours).

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the update CJ.

Tournai
10-15-2013, 02:20 AM
Why is everybody bashing about the 24 hour goals and the timezones.

IMO GREE can go F Their selves!! Seriously!

So GREE decides now I have to start a boss at 23;00 due to Time zones!
Are they Crazy?????
I have 3 accounts now! and I cant play during the day???????

Seriously makes me mad!! Eventhough I have a great organized faction, This is rediculous and absurd!

I dont even care if you guys ban me for this oppinion!!!

this really shows you guys screwed up that last Boss event!

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 02:35 AM
IMO GREE can go F Their selves!! Seriously!

So GREE decides now I have to start a boss at 23;00 due to Time zones!
Are they Crazy?????
I have 3 accounts now! and I cant play during the day???????

Seriously makes me mad!! Eventhough I have a great organized faction, This is rediculous and absurd!

I dont even care if you guys ban me for this oppinion!!!

this really shows you guys screwed up that last Boss event!

Ya sure whatever. They made a mistake, clearly. Not Gree's fault you cannot play during the day! A good faction has people from all time zones, who are organized correctly.

Tournai
10-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Ya sure whatever. They made a mistake, clearly. Not Gree's fault you cannot play during the day! A good faction has people from all time zones, who are organized correctly.

Thats not the point here! We have to wait for the counter!
Dont tell me you like it?

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Thats not the point here! We have to wait for the counter!
Dont tell me you like it?

Of course I don't like it, makes it far far harder for me also; but, them's the way life falls, deal with it and move on.

Absolutely no need to post messages like that.

Tournai
10-15-2013, 02:56 AM
The fact that You dont like it either shows me that the game is also getting less fun for you Gold paying players.

That what I am trying to say here, If we dont complain, they will keep going with this.

THIS GAME SHOULD BE FUN!

Big John
10-15-2013, 03:02 AM
I don't like it either but it gives me a break during the day.

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 03:02 AM
Honestly, don't be worrying about other people and concentrate on your own stuff. There's complaining and constructive reasoning, you are doing the latter.

The new format Boss is defo doable with proper organization, so get organizing and stop wasting ur time posting drivel :P

who am I
10-15-2013, 03:16 AM
What people do not realise is that everyday you will need 50 more kills to the previous day and that those that have the start of the event at a convenient time will gradually have it harder. So on the last two days Asia, Australia and all in their timezone will play a bigger part in helping the faction get the 4th and 5th finish for those in the faction that finish 100kills to get their big unit.

Yes gree should have let them roll over...but they arent going to change it..so man up and get working on your strategy.

Tournai
10-15-2013, 03:35 AM
What people do not realise is that everyday you will need 50 more kills to the previous day and that those that have the start of the event at a convenient time will gradually have it harder. So on the last two days Asia, Australia and all in their timezone will play a bigger part in helping the faction get the 4th and 5th finish for those in the faction that finish 100kills to get their big unit.

Yes gree should have let them roll over...but they arent going to change it..so man up and get working on your strategy.

True! Tomorrow the goal needs more effort ( also during my day MickymacIRL ) So we will see.

I will stop complaining MickymacIRL!!! ( its only frustration ) Dont get me wrong.

I cant do anything about it to late gree Change things! They never did anyway.

I realize that now! Sorry for the Bad behaviour if you got offended by it LOL

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 03:42 AM
True! Tomorrow the goal needs more effort ( also during my day MickymacIRL ) So we will see.

I will stop complaining MickymacIRL!!! ( its only frustration ) Dont get me wrong.

I cant do anything about it to late gree Change things! They never did anyway.

I realize that now! Sorry for the Bad behaviour if you got offended by it LOL

Hey it's just a suggestion, I'm not the boss (ha ha) of you!

Dansgek
10-15-2013, 04:06 AM
I like it the way it is:

Why?
The past goals every faction could easily get. Now you need some faction cooperation, which also brings units.
Last Boss event was a glitch, now the event works like it is intended by Gree. Be glad for the free units.

Other timezones can and will join the faction goals, maybe a day later but now you can add more to the faction. The first days are easy, because (almost) everybody can get to 20-30 bosses easily in each level. Now it comes to dedication and planning.

Tip: Don't go for the max solo but for the max faction goals, it will help your own character more then solo play, as long as you're in it together!

busted
10-15-2013, 04:30 AM
I do not mind that the kills do not roll over if the goal is completed but it should be made so that if the goal for that day is not met than those kills roll into the next days goal. Otherwise the gap begween users is just going to keep growing and growing.

Badass action man
10-15-2013, 04:53 AM
Gree strikes again. As soon as we outsmart them they change the rules.

Vltor_Ace
10-15-2013, 05:29 AM

+1 Perfect solution

Dansgek
10-15-2013, 06:34 AM
+1 Perfect solution
This is perfect if you don't like to do some strategic or tactic moves with the whole faction.
Also perfect if you want to see each days unit at your whole rival list.

Also at Badass action man: We didn't outsmart them, there was a glitch. They noticed and didn't get us during day 3 or 4. So they were nice to us there. If the first 2 days were counting till the next day and after that it wasn't because Gree has found the solution, then everybody would bash the forums again. Now they "gave" us the units and communicated that they fixed this BEFORE we encountered the problem the next day. Therefor i say: Thanks Gree.

Most of the times Gree is bashed for not communicating, i like it that they communicated this in time. Else a lot of faction would lost a lot of bosses (besides the solo players, who don't care).

Stacey
10-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Just another reason to not pick up the iPad and play MW.

Pakmom1
10-15-2013, 07:25 AM
I would just like to add my 2 cents and say thanks to CJ for communicating the changes, and making the effort to see if adjustments could be made this round. Also, kudo's to those that actually try to make this forum informative & fun. I haven't been on here much lately due to all the negative bs & lack of mod responses, so it's refreshing to see communication opening back up.

I try not to add to the mass of repetitive posts, if someone has already identified a glitch or problem, it doesn't need to be repeated 100 times. If someone posts something helpful, you don't need to throw in a bunch of complaints or rants, it ruins the camaraderie and learning opportunity that someone was nice enough to share. Isn't real life difficult enough without people turning what is supposed to be a fun gaming community into a nightmare experience?

I know many feel the same way, we miss the old days, where we could report issues, share pertinent information, learn from others experiences, etc. without someone bashing players or staff. I don't blame mods or devs for ignoring half of what I've seen on here lately. Who wants to wade through hundreds or thousands of posts a bunch of temperamental, ill mannered & belligerent children add to a legitimate thread to see what the real issue is?

Just my opinion.

goober
10-15-2013, 07:31 AM
CJ54 - first, _Thank You_ for communicating! Very helpful and makes for much better community relations!

Just a question - it seems pretty apparent that the 3% sea defense boost on the combined "Defeat Maria" prize was supposed to be for the daily faction prize and the 10% cash boost was supposed to be for the combined prize. But, since it's released in the wild, can you confirm that the 10% boosts will stack correctly?

Thanks

Bndawgs
10-15-2013, 08:09 AM
I could only imagine how many people would be on here crying if CJ hadn't posted this thread informing us of the change to the event.

So thank you CJ for giving us the heads up and for saving the forum from countless threads crying about how someone's faction couldn't get the unit because they were expecting to have the unit handed to them.

Ben Dover 300
10-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Seems like gree is wrong for telling info and wrong for not telling info.

I don't understand all the drama here. ok if your faction completes the event while you are sleeping good for you. you have a good faction.

there are 8 days according to this calendar. 300 the first day 350 the second etc.. by day 8 you will need 650 defeated bosses. I can only imagine the crying that will take place when your faction has to defeat 3800 total bosses. I hope everyone will be getting to 100 individual.

gold member
10-15-2013, 10:11 AM
For ex. If a faction is unable to complete goal 1 but gets 250 kills for day 1. For day 2 do they need 50 kills for the unit? Or upon failure is goal set back to 0?

Flash0810
10-15-2013, 10:14 AM
For ex. If a faction is unable to complete goal 1 but gets 250 kills for day 1. For day 2 do they need 50 kills for the unit? Or upon failure is goal set back to 0?

My understanding is that on this FLTE, it resets back to 0 so there is no carrying over as was during the previous Faction event.

Zinger _
10-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Not allowing kills to roll over is a ridiculous idea. I'm not happy as I was flying through the bosses through the day to find only a few minutes ago it didn't count towards the faction event. You people must be severely dence and I'd love to know why you thought to change this. Probably something to do with money no doubt.

Bosc
10-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Very sad indeed, not sure this isn't the final straw for our faction. We have had 7 members quit the game this week and they were ALL players of at least a year. It's killing us as they were strong and very active.
sigh.........

Bndawgs
10-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Not allowing kills to roll over is a redicoulus idea. I'm not happy as I was flying through the bosses through the day to find only a few minutes ago it didn't count towards the faction event. You people must be severely dence and I'd love to know why you thought to change this. Probably something to do with money no doubt.

why would you do that when everyone and their brother knew that the last faction boss event had a glitch in it? I'd be pretty angry with you if you were in my faction.

Zinger _
10-15-2013, 02:05 PM
Dude.....I didn't even..... Ok.
I'm talking about this event and I didn't think that was a glitch. Either way it makes more sense to allow it due to timezones and ****. If you have to wait you won't get anywhere in the individual boss event.

Bndawgs
10-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Dude.....I didn't even..... Ok.
I'm talking about this event and I didn't think that was a glitch. Either way it makes more sense to allow it due to timezones and ****. If you have to wait you won't get anywhere in the individual boss event.

i would get with your faction and do boss kills for someone else who won't do 100 bosses then.

Zinger _
10-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Easier said than done. We'll see.

Stooboot
10-15-2013, 02:49 PM

u forgot mention that the boss kills go up by 50 each day. Such bs how can u make the kills not carry over and add an extra 50 a day it need 2 b one or the other

Ben Dover 300
10-15-2013, 02:50 PM
7 members quit because bosses don't roll over? No gree is not doing it for money, they are a not for profit organization who are letting everyone play thus game for free. Next the complaints will be that sup and tko put gree up to this because only the top teams will get the prizes. You know the difference between the top teams and everyone else? We work together and are organized. We tell our members to defeat x amount of bosses today and stop. We have people from all over the world. In 2 days I've defeated 9 bosses and we have completed both faction bosses already. I will get my hundred but I will make sure my team comes first.

Very sad indeed, not sure this isn't the final straw for our faction. We have had 7 members quit the game this week and they were ALL players of at least a year. It's killing us as they were strong and very active.
sigh.........

Ben Dover 300
10-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I think this makes the game more fun. Strategy and organization are now part of the game. Last boss event we were done is 15 seconds every day. Today it took us 2 hours to complete.

u forgot mention that the boss kills go up by 50 each day. Such bs how can u make the kills not carry over and add an extra 50 a day it need 2 b one or the other

Web323
10-15-2013, 03:02 PM
7 members quit because bosses don't roll over? No gree is not doing it for money, they are a not for profit organization who are letting everyone play thus game for free. Next the complaints will be that sup and tko put gree up to this because only the top teams will get the prizes. You know the difference between the top teams and everyone else? We work together and are organized. We tell our members to defeat x amount of bosses today and stop. We have people from all over the world. In 2 days I've defeated 9 bosses and we have completed both faction bosses already. I will get my hundred but I will make sure my team comes first.

That is all everyone has to do. Set goal for day and cease fire.

SteveJobs
10-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Why would you do this. You keep taking the fun out of this game. Just keep making it more and more difficult for people to enjoy the game. Thanks

John 719166364
10-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Another idea to solve this would be instead of creating 5 different events in 1 just make it one massive event where the faction has to defeat the Epic Enemy 2000 times in 5 days. The final reward could be one unit that had 50% Building Output in this case with the culmative A/D for all five units wrapped up in one. You could still have the secondary individual target of defeating 100 times to get the additional bonus unit. Gree could even make some money on this by making the 101st kill on up exponentially harder to where only x Gold hits can defeat the Epic Enemy. This would encourage faction membership vs the going it alone stratgey, increase revenues for those that really want to do that.

MF~
10-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Make the kills count.

I thought we were already past this issue after the ruckus this caused in CrimeCity back September 20th?

And now here we are again.

There is no sense or logic in having a boss event that runs 24hrs a day for several days to have a contingent event that only counts for a fraction of those hours daily. That's completely ridiculous and unfair to players of certain work schedules and/or time zones.

Ben Dover 300
10-15-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't get it. You have 5 days. Everyone get 20 per day. Everyone gets 100 and faction gets goals. Problem is the ones that won't get 100. Then figure out how much each person gets. Now you have 24 hours to complete faction portion do you still get your bosses in and you still participate. Why is this so difficult? The only people that have problems are the ones that thought I'll be smart. I will have 5 people in my faction and will get all the tier units during wd for almost no money spent.

Make the kills count.

I thought we were already past this issue after the ruckus this caused in CrimeCity back September 20th?

And now here we are again.

There is no sense or logic in having a boss event that runs 24hrs a day for several days to have a contingent event that only counts for a fraction of those hours daily. That's completely ridiculous and unfair to players of certain work schedules and/or time zones.

MF~
10-15-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't get it. You have 5 days. Everyone get 20 per day. Everyone gets 100 and faction gets goals. Problem is the ones that won't get 100. Then figure out how much each person gets. Now you have 24 hours to complete faction portion do you still get your bosses in and you still participate. Why is this so difficult? The only people that have problems are the ones that thought I'll be smart. I will have 5 people in my faction and will get all the tier units during wd for almost no money spent.

Because some factions can rack up 300 very quickly, and now we have to sit on our hands. Higher level players have to use timers and strategy to get maximum kills, often working on this the entire event... So now higher level player's kills either won't count, or they get many less, because the timer for faction goal isn't running.

That's why it's difficult. Actually no, it's not difficult at all, it's nonsensical. The boss event runs 24hrs a day, the 14th through the 21st. Players should be able to hit from the first minute to the last minute and every one count towards faction totals.

Why is that difficult?

good gawd noooo
10-16-2013, 02:18 AM
I have lost many members in my faction casualties of all these changes and gree making it all about gold. I can't blame them for trying to make a living but The some point they gotta realize they are killing the game and losing players faster then ever before. By casualties I mean nuked their bases and left the game not moved to another faction. This event is a prime example the only way to get ultimate prize is gold. I am Ok with that.. but now it takes gold for average faction to complete a daily goal.. that is ridiculous..keep it up gree before long you will be laying off management as well as those you've laid off already. .just a fair warning you guys are killing the golden goose by making it produce too many golden eggs

Roborhino
10-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Easiest solution goal 1 500, goal 2 450, goal 3 400, goal 4 350, goal 5 300... No daily limits ... All kills count... 2000 kills across 50 member faction still difficult over five days...

Current format we worked hard day 1 to get goal... Little chance to get day 2 in 24 hours so l am concentrating on my LLP and 100 bosses... Currently on 53...

S&H Max
10-16-2013, 04:38 AM
In my rivals I dont see any that dont have the unit from last boss 5 days LTQ

I think it was too easy with the roll out...

I like the current format cause I feel I can maybe gain an advantage over my rivals because I'm in a structured faction, if everyone recive the unit, its almost worthless.

and if they put back the roll out they need to put a higher number of kill, to be a real challenge, probably like 3000 to 3500 total in the first 5 days

Roborhino
10-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Let's face it last event was easy because you could carry kills between factions and you only had to do extra 50 a day.... This has gone to the other end of the scale... To have number of kills increasing whilst it is harder to get boss kills is ridiculous... My LLP got 40 kills day 1, will get around 18 day 2, then 12 day 3, and around 10 a day after that... My mid and high accounts drop off even quicker... Only way even structured factions will do both is little sleep and gold...

Kaarduk Useb
10-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Gree, why did you do it:-(

Mortus
10-16-2013, 06:26 AM

....and that's exactly the reason why my whole faction is ignoring the faction-part of the boss-events from now on. The same happening with my guild in KA (same stupid deal)

sir yes sir
10-16-2013, 08:13 AM
this no roll over is just sickening. Strong get stronger, rich get richer, and weaker stay weaker. game is geared to the top 100 factions and noone else. this is just ridiculous and becoming a bore. cant get anywhere, i understand gree is here to make money but come on guys in my faction get get to 50 nevermind 100. and yes we buy gold!

Paiens
10-16-2013, 08:16 AM
No need to carry the kills...and sorry if its already mentioned, but it should just be complete goal, next goal pops up like normal FLTQ. Makes it fair for all. This format is ridiculous

Roborhino
10-16-2013, 08:31 AM
+1 last comment totally agree with

rmodernwar
10-16-2013, 08:45 AM
No need to carry the kills...and sorry if its already mentioned, but it should just be complete goal, next goal pops up like normal FLTQ. Makes it fair for all. This format is ridiculous

^^
Makes a lot more sense this way and gives others from around the world an opportunity to participate accordingly!

Norseman
10-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Easiest solution goal 1 500, goal 2 450, goal 3 400, goal 4 350, goal 5 300... No daily limits ... All kills count... 2000 kills across 50 member faction still difficult over five days...

Current format we worked hard day 1 to get goal... Little chance to get day 2 in 24 hours so l am concentrating on my LLP and 100 bosses... Currently on 53...

2000 kills would be way too easy, 5000 kills would make it interesting and also induce more spending and make cash relevant again as most teams would have to increase their guild to make it.

Bndawgs
10-16-2013, 10:16 AM
....and that's exactly the reason why my whole faction is ignoring the faction-part of the boss-events from now on. The same happening with my guild in KA (same stupid deal)

hopefully my faction faces yours in the wd.

this goal really isn't that hard if your faction can work as a team rather than a bunch of individuals

frettlessibanez
10-16-2013, 10:59 AM
It seems like those in stronger factions have no problem with this, while weaker factions will definitely have issues getting past the second level of this goal. Why can't the goals be different depending on the standings of your faction? Obviously it is easier for a faction of 50 to complete each goal level than a faction of 20, so why is the standard set the same for these?

Pepper
10-16-2013, 11:35 AM
If you don't complete a faction goal, do those kills carry over to the next day/quest?

For example, if a faction kills 200 bosses in a day, will you start the next quest at 0 or 200?

This exact question was raised in the CC syndicate boss event. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68713-Viktor-Klout-Klout-on-the-Run-Info/page5

In CC, the uncompleted quest hits DID carry forward, according to the posters above.

Gree, can you confirm this?

sjekkie
10-16-2013, 11:58 AM
Last event was more fun with bosses

Tranq
10-16-2013, 12:06 PM
If you don't complete a faction goal, do those kills carry over to the next day/quest?

For example, if a faction kills 200 bosses in a day, will you start the next quest at 0 or 200?

This exact question was raised in the CC syndicate boss event. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68713-Viktor-Klout-Klout-on-the-Run-Info/page5

In CC, the uncompleted quest hits DID carry forward, according to the posters above.

Gree, can you confirm this?

Nope. My faction only got 320ish kills. New one started 0/400. I'm done with this challenge, as are other members

Pepper
10-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Nope. My faction only got 320ish kills. New one started 0/400. I'm done with this challenge, as are other members

that really sucks. Thanks for answering though :)

Shadow Demon
10-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Not only has this screwed over anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on gold but now the faction points earn from some of my members wins are not showing up in the faction point rankings.

Spetsnaz
10-16-2013, 12:48 PM
I need a faction that will let me join just for this event with the 10% IPH bonus. I make 45-55 million every 48 hours. In eschange I am willing to make a deal to donate a certain amount to your faction. I am really hungry for this bonus. LET'S MAKE A DEAL.

MaverickINsc
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
even 60 member super factions get past second day without gold now......our 40 man dedicated faction with a couple gold spenders cant get second day goal......no fun gree.....not to mention all the overseas members couldn't participate and now on day 2 its unreachable.....a 60 man faction with 25 wins a piece all during the faction goal still wouldn't finish day 3......guess the thought is we will spend hundreds of dollars in gold for bonuses???......ummmm nope.....sittin this one out.....back to the drawing board gree......the rich are getting richer I guess. the smaller 15-30 man factions are probably trying to figure out why they even play right now.

Norseman
10-16-2013, 12:53 PM
GREE could also profit from making boss #101 a lot harder than #100 or simply making sure that one doesn't trigger bosses after #100 is done.
However if fixed it would be nice with an early announcement about what changes might have been done.

Roborhino
10-16-2013, 01:05 PM
hopefully my faction faces yours in the wd.

this goal really isn't that hard if your faction can work as a team rather than a bunch of individuals It really depends on your faction... If you have 50 LLP's then fantastic... If you have a few HLP ie above 150 it get's difficult... My HLP is now taking 14 cash hits 850k attack on level 30... Yes l can beat him but each boss is taking 1 1/2 hours... With work etc l have struggled through 10 on day 2... Day 3 if l get 8 l will be happy... With requirements going up each day and it getting harder to hit the bosses some will struggle...

Lou Sir
10-16-2013, 01:32 PM
1st Gree should put @ 500 1st day, 450 2nd days, 400 3rd days ......300 on 5th days.

but since its increasing daily , you can get urs High tier in urs faction do 1st let say u have 50 members

High tier : 10Kills on 1st day , 9 on 2nd day, 8 on 3rd day... the higher the boss the harder for high tier go they kill less and less

Low tier: 6 on 1st, 7 on 2nd , 8 on 3rd days ....these llp can go full kill mode anytime ezz so it best for cover those hPL forward the ends.

Well hope ya see the path. good luck.

Gdy
10-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Too much attention on how to thwart player tactics and not enough thought toward keeping the event fun. Remember devs, holding a carrot close in front of a horse is the way you do it....not by racing so far ahead the carrot cannot even be seen. After this event fails to bring in the gold purchases hoped for it would behoove you to understand that requiring ever increasing number of Boss kills by accounts experiencing ever increasing level of difficulty in killing same was just a poorly thought out failure. Adding insult to injury was disallowing kills made in the 'dead space' between the completion of one event and the start of a new one (far better to credit every kill unless annoying players is the goal). Lastly, it would be nice to see the total number of kills for everyone across the entire event so that Faction leaders can see who the slackers are. Even with your current scheme you could have had a day two with a new goal of 650 to be reached and all the prior day kills showing. Your thinking would still be bass-ackward expecting more kills on day two though.

Ter
10-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Totally agree with more kills first day, less second and so on. Also agree that the game needs to be achieve able for all factions. We are 38 and stalled at 300 day two. Not going to be day 3,4 or 5. Can't imagine being in a 10 person faction. How disappointing you can't even compete. First event I agree was too easy. This event is demoralizing. I'm sure there must be a solution to make the events challenging, but not so much that only a handful can achieve.

sargent jolly
10-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I agree, making this change made it extrememly difficult especially since you have to get on the forum to see it was even change. My faction barely made the 300 we got it in the last 15 minutes. Basically the only people who are able to get this reward are the higher factions with a lot of people. This only benifited people who have been playing this game forever. This change was not fair. :(

Hopefully next time it will be different so people actually have a chance.

John 719166364
10-16-2013, 03:50 PM
CJ or another developer can you share with us the number factions that achieved the second days goal?

mreilly
10-16-2013, 06:35 PM
If your faction has 40 members and you are crying over not completing the second day you had best rethink why your in that faction to begin with. That's only 16 kills per player needed to finish both days. My one faction is well onto finishing the 3rd days goal while my other 2 factions for my other accounts may or may not make it.. hard to tell yet.

Either way its nothing to cry and whine about if they don't finish it...

DaHoosier
10-16-2013, 07:03 PM
CJ54 , can you confirm if there will be faction goals for day 6 and 7 like last time or will their only be 5?

We appreciate the communications on the changes. Good or bad at least we know what we have to work with and can plan accordingly, Thx.

Gdy
10-16-2013, 09:16 PM
If your faction has 40 members and you are crying over not completing the second day you had best rethink why your in that faction to begin with. That's only 16 kills per player needed to finish both days. My one faction is well onto finishing the 3rd days goal while my other 2 factions for my other accounts may or may not make it.. hard to tell yet.

Either way its nothing to cry and whine about if they don't finish it...How can your faction be well onto finishing the 3rd days goal prior to the 3rd days event being launched and when in this same thread the dev stated there was not enough time to make changes allowing kills made prior to an event to be rolled forward?

androiduser
10-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi MW Dev team,

I am reporting glitches on my Samsung s3. The first one is that the boss time is always 00:00:00 for both the remaining time and health regeneration time. Also, I am on boss 77 and the units did not get shifted like last time at lv 75. I am still getting the original 'rares' as my common and the rare units are only 1500 attack/defense.

mreilly
10-16-2013, 09:57 PM
How can your faction be well onto finishing the 3rd days goal prior to the 3rd days event being launched and when in this same thread the dev stated there was not enough time to make changes allowing kills made prior to an event to be rolled forward?

First day was 300 kills. Second day was 350 kills. Now we are going for 400. If you count the days we are well into our 3rd day now...

Their goal was never to allow the kills to roll over. I read crime city has been doing this event for a long time now and They don't roll over there either...

LosKevanos
10-17-2013, 03:25 AM
appreciate the communication regarding the change... exactly what we asked for prior to the LTQ target change... maybe we can now work on getting the communication a tad bit earlier so we can make the necessary arrangements in our factions to be best prepared to meet the challenge you have set for us... cheers! :-))

P.S.=> I agree with the time zone difficulties making it not fair to all members whereas we are a worldwide faction and it effects the number of members who are able to contribute. Changing it to somehow incorporate our individual totals to where we can battle the epic boss on our individual time frames and have it count towards the total faction kills for the day would be very beneficial. The current scheme does only make it to where high member number and high stat factions can achieve the maximum amount of duplicate trophies which seems redundant of course... essentially under the current scheme you can make it to where each day requires only 300 kills and then it is totally dependent on the stat strength, faction membership number, and increasing boss difficulty... instead of the double whammy of having to increase the number of kills each day with the increasing boss difficulty as well. My faction is theoretically only able to get a max three days in a row if we plan it right and every member gets their required daily total in time period allotted and then wait until the next day to continue. May consider simplifying it and just have the window be the entire seven day even period and hand out duplicate supertrophies at the same alotted 300 total faction kills, 650 total faction kills, 1050 total faction kills, 1500 total faction kills, etc... then it would make it to where we each can attack the boss on our own time frame and schedule but everything still counts. Thanks for your consideration :-)

Bndawgs
10-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Last event was more fun with bosses

let me guess, it was more fun because you got 7 units for doing pretty much nothing?

and now that it's more difficult, you hate the event. :rolleyes:

Tattoo
10-17-2013, 10:21 AM
I like events that not everyone can complete without team work

BostonHammer
10-17-2013, 10:32 AM
I disagree, completing these events should be difficult. These are very good prizes and should not be "given" away. While I do beleive the faction boss event needs some tweaking, it should not be as easy as the last one was.

italius
10-17-2013, 11:29 AM
I understand that the game needs to get tougher, but I think the following should NOT be taken into consideration when tweaking the boss for the next country:

Account level SHOULD NOT PLAY ANY part in killing the Boss. Players are not leveling up because it gets harder to kill the Boss. I went from getting to level 35-40 on the "old" boss event levels before the Faction was involved, to barely making it out of the 20s. How is it that I keep getting stronger, yet making it to fewer levels as the game progresses? This makes no sense. It should be the direct opposite. Lower account level players (<50) should not be able to excel to Boss level 100 faster than an account level 180.

How do you expect to justify spending the time adding another 50 levels to the Boss Events when no one with an account level over 100 can get to Boss level 40 without using gold. I can COMPLETELY understand if you want to make Boss Levels 75-100 or even 60-100 "gold level" Boss levels, but when active Top 50 factions can't get through Day 2 and Day 3 of the Boss Faction Goals, despite timing boss hits to count within each Day Goals, you made the Boss Event pretty ridiculous.

You have made the Boss Event too tough. Please rethink the settings and take out the Account Level element and use only an Account's Attack and Defense, while making the boss levels harder accordingly.

LCJ
10-17-2013, 12:28 PM
These goals right now have only one thing in mind..Greed for Gree you cannot reach them unless you spend tons of money on gold and then you need other members in your faction doing it too. Get real Gree you are starting to price yourself right out of loyal individuals who enjoy a great game. I spend enough during war times now these challenges are costing more and more. And please do away with the chest challenges they are a joke!!!! Been playing for over year and half and yet to win one. Just about impossible to get above 7 on 10chest challenge and the 25 chest challenge is even worse. I agree with those ones who have sais y'all need to reduce the amount for these new challenges and make it fair for those of us not in SUP and don't have deep pockets so we can continue to enjoy the game too. Peace out!!!

Powerbang
10-17-2013, 12:49 PM
I have received the top prize from 10 case events on 3 separate occasions gold-free.

These goals right now have only one thing in mind..Greed for Gree you cannot reach them unless you spend tons of money on gold and then you need other members in your faction doing it too. Get real Gree you are starting to price yourself right out of loyal individuals who enjoy a great game. I spend enough during war times now these challenges are costing more and more. And please do away with the chest challenges they are a joke!!!! Been playing for over year and half and yet to win one. Just about impossible to get above 7 on 10chest challenge and the 25 chest challenge is even worse. I agree with those ones who have sais y'all need to reduce the amount for these new challenges and make it fair for those of us not in SUP and don't have deep pockets so we can continue to enjoy the game too. Peace out!!!

Kakorot
10-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Can we guarantee that there will only he 5 of the faction part of the boss event? Last time they said there was only 5 bit turned out there were 7

Thief
10-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Can we guarantee that there will only he 5 of the faction part of the boss event? Last time they said there was only 5 bit turned out there were 7

The only Garuntee is there are no Garuntees.

With that being said there was nothing i remember stating that siad there was only 5.
I would assume that there will also be 7 this time around....but again we will have to wait and see.

sir yes sir
10-17-2013, 02:52 PM
its funny how the guys with factions of 50+ players are not *****ing and moaning, while factions with less than 50 players are left with one or two units. I see both sides and I am on the lower side but this is not far for all factions alike. Strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. Also think its funny how a company that generates over 2 million in one weekend is so greedy to try and push the envelope. (top 750 faction that will never get anywhere with events like this)

daddy99
10-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Is there a prize for completing all five of the faction goals regarding the boss kills but not the individual?

Bndawgs
10-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Is there a prize for completing all five of the faction goals regarding the boss kills but not the individual?

n o

frettlessibanez
10-18-2013, 10:15 AM
bring back the roll over!

hosehead48
10-18-2013, 07:45 PM
I understand that the game needs to get tougher, but I think the following should NOT be taken into consideration when tweaking the boss for the next country:

Account level SHOULD NOT PLAY ANY part in killing the Boss. Players are not leveling up because it gets harder to kill the Boss. I went from getting to level 35-40 on the "old" boss event levels before the Faction was involved, to barely making it out of the 20s. How is it that I keep getting stronger, yet making it to fewer levels as the game progresses? This makes no sense. It should be the direct opposite. Lower account level players (<50) should not be able to excel to Boss level 100 faster than an account level 180.

How do you expect to justify spending the time adding another 50 levels to the Boss Events when no one with an account level over 100 can get to Boss level 40 without using gold. I can COMPLETELY understand if you want to make Boss Levels 75-100 or even 60-100 "gold level" Boss levels, but when active Top 50 factions can't get through Day 2 and Day 3 of the Boss Faction Goals, despite timing boss hits to count within each Day Goals, you made the Boss Event pretty ridiculous.

You have made the Boss Event too tough. Please rethink the settings and take out the Account Level element and use only an Account's Attack and Defense, while making the boss levels harder accordingly.

This is what frustrates me the most. Why do I spend so much time trying to get stronger when I get penalized doing these events. I break 1 million attack at level 170 and cant get through level 37without using gold yet I see someone level 22 thats on level 58 and is still taking 3 cash hits to finish and I'm taking two hours and 20 hits.

The distance between the strong and the weak is only getting larger and making me want to quit this game.

mreilly
10-19-2013, 12:26 PM
its funny how the guys with factions of 50+ players are not *****ing and moaning, while factions with less than 50 players are left with one or two units. I see both sides and I am on the lower side but this is not far for all factions alike. Strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. Also think its funny how a company that generates over 2 million in one weekend is so greedy to try and push the envelope. (top 750 faction that will never get anywhere with events like this)

One of my factions with 50 players only got the second rebel bomber. The other with 50 finished all 5... No ones whining from the faction for us only getting 2. Theres no reason not to have finished at least 3 but oh well....

Roborhino
10-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Earlier there was a thread about unethical factions etc and the current boss event... That has now been deleted .... why !!!

DFI
10-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Now reflecting on the boss event, I think this was much better than the last one. Teams really needed to pull together to get it done. Not all factions got 5 and few will get 6 or 7. That said, perhaps it was too difficult for some, and the only change I would support would be to allow all wins to count, and not just within the 24 hr period. While I actually like the time bound concept, depending on your time zone, you don't really have a full day. Interesting thing is that having players from AusNz or Asia helps quite a bit as their day time overlaps the most with the 24 hr period. At least the 5/5 wasn't impossible - although tough. One change that seems to fall on deaf ears is to have a 150-200 tier. And after all the suggestions to change the Mexico WD prizes, not sure where that went even though it only took SUP a week to get their requested changes. But again, we are dealing with a corporation...

Lo.the.orge
10-20-2013, 06:05 PM
it would be great, if upon completion of one goal, the new would start from then.. same 24 hr period...

Dansgek
10-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Tactical is this a nice event, though i would like to see the bosses countdown in stead of up. We made it to day 5 with a lot of effort (thanks guys!). But it was very hard to get there. It gave a nice team bump that we made it and so could help our 100 bosses players.

Imran520
10-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Very very thanks

single_single
10-21-2013, 08:33 AM
Under the new rule, to win the ultimate prize, a faction must complete the daily goal and the hits does not get carried onto the next day.

Therefore, a faction will have to defeat the boss more than 3000 times.

Think a faction with 30 active members, ALL of them will have to push towards lvl 100 boss, and they still need to defeat the lvl 100 boss a few times on the last day.

I'm not sure what portion of all Modern War factions have this kind of ability, and the new rule makes me thinking GREE is trying to get players spending even more gold if they want to keep their stats up.

Nothing wrong for a gaming 'company' since it's all about getting money from players, but I think it's just unwelcomed by most players.

Also, plz at least send a pop out notice when some significant rules are changed.
I think there are plenty of players don't even come here.

Cheers.

single_single
10-21-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm totally agreed with u on the new boss event rule.
It's way too ridiculous.
GREE just want players to throw in tons of money to get the new goals done.

The Data Event now is pushing players level up, and the next boss event will become even harder for them if their attack don't keep up with the level.

There is an old saying in ancient China, 'Birds die from acquiring food, men die from acquiring wealth.'

I hope GREE can change the boss event rule.
Otherwise, I'm afraid more players will be quitting, including those current gold players.

S&H Max
10-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Congrats to all the team that made 7!!! it wasnt a easy task

Even teams that made 5 tumbs up wasnt really easy either.

I personnally like the new format cause it gave a good challenge and if you were in a good coordinated faction you got the reward!

Still I was talking with some other factions... if you miss goal 3 you start with goal 4 that is even harder with a reset on your kill count.... so that made it almost impossible to any faction that had a bad day to catch up, so that was a little sad!

Sparkle
10-23-2013, 05:14 AM

This solution is absolutely right on target. Watching the days go by with Maria just standing there gloating is not fun. She knows that beating her by the growing hundreds from scratch is hopeless.

MagnusDux
10-23-2013, 07:32 AM
This solution is absolutely right on target. Watching the days go by with Maria just standing there gloating is not fun. She knows that beating her by the growing hundreds from scratch is hopeless.

I second that - and maybe back to 50 bosses?...It gets kinda dull tapping same boss 100x...

Bndawgs
10-23-2013, 07:59 AM
I agree with making the goals continuous. however if they don't, then as others stated, I would like to see the kill totals start at the highest and work down towards 300. would still be hard, but would give the majority of the factions a shot at completing them all.

hooker gal
10-28-2013, 12:40 PM

I love boss event. Please make it roll over, give us a chance to actually win. most of us will still spend gold just to save time. but it gets to a point where the cost out weighs the benefit. Seriously it is damn near impossible unless you have a faction full of newbies. Fix this! !!!!

JDL
10-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Just make a bunch of new players and get them 1 goal reward, then they can roll through 70-80 bosses in the first tier with the ridiculously low boss health while those who have been playing the game for 1+ years like me and are above level 150 struggle to make 40 bosses unless they have spent tons of gold for super stats or spend gold on the boss. Way to ruin what used to be a good game gree.

Godhand
11-22-2013, 08:13 AM
in reflection, what are your thoughts now?

Godhand
11-22-2013, 08:14 AM
In a 10 man faction and by the end of day 2, Maria was killing two hours at a time taunting me... it was almost as though there wasn't an event going on, how inactive ppl were.

SPWD
11-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Not only is it boring waiting around for the next daily event,you have to try 100 bosses,Christ it was bad enough with 50 ,and I believe a majority DIDNT want to go to 100 but you ignored them and did what you wanted to.

Yet the suggestions such as inventory sorting, vault upgrade kicking idiots out during war and many many more were ignored and still are being!

Surely having most of us ONLY come to the game to collect money during the waiting time to the next event is stupid,and not earning you any gold sales,because that's what happens in my 54 member faction and a lot of others I'm sure!

laforge27
12-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Thank you for the info

Richard79
12-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Just make a bunch of new players and get them 1 goal reward, then they can roll through 70-80 bosses in the first tier with the ridiculously low boss health while those who have been playing the game for 1+ years like me and are above level 150 struggle to make 40 bosses unless they have spent tons of gold for super stats or spend gold on the boss. Way to ruin what used to be a good game gree.

I dissagree with this as ive been playing for some 18months now and never used gold on the boss event and with just game cash hits i can get to boss 65. Its all about timeing and your regen.

Captain Condom
12-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Anyone from Masters & Commanders faction, this is captain condom.
Lost my iphone recently and thus lost all game data.
Now I have to restart this game all over again.
My new id is : 807 430 566.
If and when anyone of you read this, quickly invite me back to the family.
Thanks