PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple question...

Exxtraterrestrial
10-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Why do people hit defense buildings, unit buildings, and boost buildings if they'd give no cash?

Thief
10-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Why do people hit defense buildings, unit buildings, and boost buildings if they'd give no cash?

Battle Points.

(Also some do it out of respect as they don't want to take a players money but need the Battle Poinits)

Mark-1
10-14-2013, 10:18 AM
They are doing it for the battle points, either for a FvF tournament or to move up in rank.

Ghost-12
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
Battle Points.

(Also some do it out of respect as they don't want to take a players money but need the Battle Poinits)
+1 exactly!!

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Battle points....exactly.
I seldom hit rivals money buildings, unless they try to hit mine first.
I have found that hitting boost & unit buildings are a great way to get battle points. Furthermore what I do is only hit their boost or unit buildings 2 times each, I never take the 3rd kill shot as that lowers their stats and decreases the points gained from them. If they are too strong for me to raid boost & unit buildings then I will take out a Composite Factory, if they have one, with the 3rd hit. This allows me to go ahead with my two hits on the other buildings without decreasing the points gained for the "raid". I can do this to every boost or unit building a rival has and still get the same points over and over.

Powerbang
10-14-2013, 10:52 AM
The only time I raid for cash is if I'm trying to accelerate how fast I can upgrade an LTE Building. Otherwise, I only hit defense/unit buildings for the BP.

phrosty
10-14-2013, 06:07 PM
I do it for the XP side of things.. To still be competitive in FvF at high lvls and still gain points.. Def bldgs, and unit bldgs give a max of only 2xp per raid :)

Blade of 3
10-14-2013, 06:34 PM
I do it for the XP side of things.. To still be competitive in FvF at high lvls and still gain points.. Def bldgs, and unit bldgs give a max of only 2xp per raid :) What defense/unit buildings are you raiding? I rarely see below 5.

Philly982
10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
What defense/unit buildings are you raiding? I rarely see below 5.

Most give more than 2 XP, even guard towers give me more than 2 XP. Though, you can hit the barracks for 1 XP.

IlliniFan1
10-14-2013, 08:57 PM
You can hit level one elite training facilities for one xp.

phrosty
10-15-2013, 05:53 AM
I do it for the XP side of things.. To still be competitive in FvF at high lvls and still gain points.. Def bldgs, and unit bldgs give a max of only 2xp per raid :)

Jeez can't get nothing by you guys ;).. For only two Xp all early unit bldgs ,elite training,barracks,armory,little depot bldg and maybe one other (have to play and poke around to remember) give 2xp. other bldgs like def bldgs give five points.. 2 or 5 apples or oranges whatever my reasoning for why I attack these bldgs are on a Xp only basis.. My bad for blabbing something fast without proof reading or fact checking ;) I'll make sure I remember next time or not, most likely not..

smart tiger
10-15-2013, 06:15 AM
the best ones to hit for low xp are supply depots (if you find them).. the guard towers gives around 3xp i think.. other than that you can hit the armory..
Hitting defence buildings out of "respect" is ok.. but there are some people who only target boost buildings.. but it lowers their BP received.. I don't really appreciate those kind of people.. it leaves my base vulnerable by reducing my defences by 100-150k..

Lancerdually
10-15-2013, 06:52 AM
the best ones to hit for low xp are supply depots (if you find them).. the guard towers gives around 3xp i think.. other than that you can hit the armory..
Hitting defence buildings out of "respect" is ok.. but there are some people who only target boost buildings.. but it lowers their BP received.. I don't really appreciate those kind of people.. it leaves my base vulnerable by reducing my defences by 100-150k..
I have tried and have confirmed through many rivals that I call "battle buddies" where we trade hits on each others boost buildings that if you only hit your rivals boost buildings two times each it does not change their stats so they are not vulnerable to lower stat player attacks. They key is only hitting each twice....if you hit a boost building three times it then lowers rivals stats and also lowers the BP gained. Hitting each building twice maintains their stats and keeps the BP the same for each hit. I can hit a rivals first boost building for say 1K BP x 2 and then continue on through their base doing only 2 hits on each building and get the exact same points till i run out of stamina or they run out of buildings

Max Power
10-15-2013, 07:06 AM
People hit my boost buildings so they can rob me more easily.