PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a syndicate

droffatsto50
10-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Only just started this game on bluestacks and looking for a syndicate to take me, strong player in MW being a leading officer in a faction and a current leader of a guild on dragon realms, if anyone wants me then just ask!

-Elmo

nicholasurbanterror
10-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey I am rebuilding a syndicate after a succession of leaders and officers all left and/or stopped playing.We are starting to get somewhere and enjoy the game rather than worry about being perfect! We ranked1360ish at last battle and have some committed members and are looking for more daily players, sounds like you might fit in.

We have 30/40 spots filled but a few of those will be leaving as not contributing enough or inactive. If you are up for the challenge ......If you're below level 20 Message me first so I know to accept you ..... or apply URBAN TERRORS 807 403 710

droffatsto50
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey I am rebuilding a syndicate after a succession of leaders and officers all left and/or stopped playing.We are starting to get somewhere and enjoy the game rather than worry about being perfect! We ranked1360ish at last battle and have some committed members and are looking for more daily players, sounds like you might fit in.

We have 30/40 spots filled but a few of those will be leaving as not contributing enough or inactive. If you are up for the challenge ......If you're below level 20 Message me first so I know to accept you ..... or apply URBAN TERRORS 807 403 710
PM'd you, please read

droffatsto50
10-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Won't let me go on syndicate's screen. Will apply later if I can

Edit: Fixed

Flash0810
10-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Only just started this game on bluestacks and looking for a syndicate to take me, strong player in MW being a leading officer in a faction and a current leader of a guild on dragon realms, if anyone wants me then just ask!

-Elmo

PM has been sent to you.

ploop
10-14-2013, 02:07 PM
what are your stats?