PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade two buildings at once

Tyrant
10-14-2013, 07:15 AM
Come on Gree we haven't seen one of these units in ages, can you make room for one in a event?

Systematrix
10-14-2013, 07:58 PM
And preferably not just for the Top 3 finishers...

Reaper*7
10-14-2013, 10:11 PM
I'd like to see that as well one building alone takes to long it would be nice to do two at once

HGF69
10-14-2013, 11:46 PM
All that's gonna happen is the cost of upgrades will be pushed up to counteract the fact people can finish LEs twice as fast so ultimately the poorer suffer and the strong get stronger.

While I'd like the 2 upgrades at once it's not gonna do the game any favours with all the inflation we have at the moment.

jonmischler
10-15-2013, 02:49 AM
All that's gonna happen is the cost of upgrades will be pushed up to counteract the fact people can finish LEs twice as fast so ultimately the poorer suffer and the strong get stronger.

While I'd like the 2 upgrades at once it's not gonna do the game any favours with all the inflation we have at the moment.

^ This right here. They'll make it available for most anyone, and the complaints will flood in as if it were judgement day.

mickymacirl
10-15-2013, 02:57 AM

I wish they had 4 LE buildings at once, I've nothing left to upgrade. Only ever use 2 of my 4 upgrades at once.

Agent1200
10-15-2013, 04:02 PM
I wish they had 4 LE buildings at once, I've nothing left to upgrade. Only ever use 2 of my 4 upgrades at once.

The rest of us do not share your problem, lol. We only hear the rumors or see screen shots of the infamous "upgrade 2 additional buildings at once" bonus that you guys have. Seems like PUN problem. :) Cheers, and here's to never (hopefully) running into you in battle Micky.

Tito89
10-15-2013, 04:05 PM
I think it would be a good thing to have from the beginning. So everyone that joins can do 2 buildings at once and then people would stop complaining, I find it annoying waiting 68 hours for an airfield to upgrade when id like to do money buildings too.

Grizz875
10-16-2013, 06:19 AM
Put it at T25 and watch the bloodbath that ensues...

Sumiala
10-16-2013, 09:02 AM

How do you reckon?
You only get prizes for the first building that reaches a certain level.
And to do both buildings, you need to save double the money to do them both at once.
I don't get it...