PDA

View Full Version : llp and high level player bosses issue

sjekkie
10-14-2013, 04:07 AM
In my eyes it is unfair for the high level players that they have much problems to beat an amount of bosses.. the low level players that where camping/waiting in a faction and grow in stats walking easy over 100 bosses i think there must be changed something to reward the high longer loyal mw players also just like the llp that only plays for 1 week.

Biensoi
10-14-2013, 04:47 AM
Life is unfair, deal with it.

Zulfiqaar
10-14-2013, 05:06 AM
The majority of low levels dont get as far as higher levels.

DILL3NGER
10-14-2013, 05:07 AM
I love the way people come on here giving away all the little perks some players have cos 'it's not fair'. Same thing happened with prestaging and look what happened there. Time for people to keep quite before the game becomes impossible.

Gee-2
10-14-2013, 07:28 AM
What about the "perks' the high level players have like attacking or raiding players 100 levels lower than themselves? Gree have the worst developers in the world and their client service is beyond pathetic but we are addicted so we just continue playing despite how frustrating it is.

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 08:02 AM
I love the way people come on here giving away all the little perks some players have cos 'it's not fair'. Same thing happened with prestaging and look what happened there. Time for people to keep quite before the game becomes impossible.
100% Agree

Blade of 3
10-14-2013, 09:09 AM
This is one event where LLP's can outshine others. One event. All of the other events are in favor of higher level players. Now if we were talking about how easy the boss is at levels 1-50, this would be a different story.

Mark-1
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
HLPs have a big advantage on LTQ and FLTQ. The boss event tiers give LLPs that camp or semi-camp an advantage. It is an event perfect for them. Case events don't favor either HLPs or LLPs. Limited building events also favor campers or semi-campers that can go over vault without to much worry. Some of those players live over vault.

I like the system that favors different styles. A complex system like this means there is no obvious correct path. Many styles of play can be accommodated. Don't complain that the boss event doesn't suit your account anymore. You have other choices.

S&H Max
10-14-2013, 11:14 AM
HLPs have a big advantage on LTQ and FLTQ. The boss event tiers give LLPs that camp or semi-camp an advantage. It is an event perfect for them. Case events don't favor either HLPs or LLPs. Limited building events also favor campers or semi-campers that can go over vault without to much worry. Some of those players live over vault.

I like the system that favors different styles. A complex system like this means there is no obvious correct path. Many styles of play can be accommodated. Don't complain that the boss event doesn't suit your account anymore. You have other choices.

I'm not sure LE building are really easyer for LLP, I,m around 190 and that only help me to find decent raid to help me pile up more cash, sure I get attack more but usually can make up for it by raiding!

But boss problem migth be the tiers... from 0 to 150 there is 5 different tiers, from 151 to 300 thats only a single tier, migth be time gree look on that, at same time usually players over 200 can do at least 75 boss if they have OK stats for their level!

ShawnBB
10-14-2013, 12:25 PM
In my eyes it is unfair for the high level players that they have much problems to beat an amount of bosses.. the low level players that where camping/waiting in a faction and grow in stats walking easy over 100 bosses i think there must be changed something to reward the high longer loyal mw players also just like the llp that only plays for 1 week.

High lvl players already has the advantage of everything else.
If you remove the boss event advantage to attract new players, this game will lost lot of new spenders.
Gree is burning out the old players, so they better come up with more new player friendly events to get them hooked.

Systematrix
10-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Brought in a brand new player into the faction right before last faction boss event.We got all 7 Wraith Goliaths easily thanks to the bug and new guy was the only one to get 100 boss kills as the rest of us are HLPs. He get the best unit I've seen given away in the game so far, over 100k stats, plus another unit that is still over 4x as powerful as my best unit.. And some people say that fair to those of us that have been playing for almost 2 years on a daily basis? It would be fair if the events that are advantageous to the HLPs gave the same caliber of prizes.

Auspex
10-14-2013, 08:12 PM
I think the long term goal of Gree is ..... nothing at all.... They seem to change the game daily to see if they can find a way to squeeze out more cash. There is no consideration for balance or fun, these ideals have been long abandoned. The addiction starts to fade pretty fast when all the years of work are really just pointless cause miss one event and you are so far behind it's not worth trying to catch up.

My advice is just start a new account and play your llp. You can join any moderately decent faction and you'll have stats above your HLP in no time.

But tbh the fun seems to have been sucked out of the game. Why bother raiding for cash that doesn't mean anything in game anymore? Valor is equally useless and having a huge gold army just means you can go collect in game cash and valor... there doesn't really seem to be any point anymore.

heal
10-15-2013, 01:51 AM
When I started this game and was levelling up quickly, I found it hard to beat 20 bosses, and was a bit envious of those HLP's who could beat 50 and get the top prizes. I didn't complain and to do something about it, I started semi camping. It has taken me a while but the last two boss events I have completed. I did need to spend some gold to complete them. With the faction events my stats have improved dramatically. I didn't make the rules, I just used strategy to get myself in a better position. I've seen LLP factions who got some nice units from streaks in WD. Cudos to them... Gree sets the bar, and keeps changing it. Instead of being spoon fed figure out the best strategy. I hate being spoon fed.

KalebR
10-15-2013, 02:26 AM
what i wanna know is what kind of llp he thinks is going to do well after playing for one week.

iZheil9152
10-15-2013, 06:26 AM
In my eyes it is unfair for the high level players that they have much problems to beat an amount of bosses

It's a cool thing called "spending gold". It's how they make money

HayeZeus
10-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Higher level players also have health regen boosts that LLPs do not......keep that in mind.