PDA

View Full Version : PVP leaderboard

bravo 6 vk
10-13-2013, 11:10 PM
I can't see the leaderboards. When I click on the button it says 'An unknown error happened'. Im on android. Anyone else having this problem?

real badman
10-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes.
Characters

kashishk
10-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I am also facing this error occasionally

bravo 6 vk
10-13-2013, 11:29 PM
I can't see my ranking even once:( It's happening for me from morning.....

TZora
10-14-2013, 12:19 AM
An unknown error happened
that's a feature of the crimecity game :)

TZora
10-14-2013, 12:20 AM
on a serious note, close the game and restart, it should allow u to see the leaderboards. i'm getting this error too but i restart the app and then i can see the leaderboards

bravo 6 vk
10-14-2013, 12:30 AM
that's a feature of the crimecity game :)
So true!

on a serious note, close the game and restart, it should allow u to see the leaderboards. i'm getting this error too but i restart the app and then i can see the leaderboards
Yes, restarted the game and I could see. Thank you:D

aron
10-14-2013, 12:50 AM
I get the error occasionally on the pvp leaderboard and 100% unknown error when i click on my syn.. android..

TZora
10-14-2013, 01:02 AM
that's because android rocks! only we lucky people on android can see the hidden "An unknown error happened" feature of the game :)

gree is awesome!

Player 1
10-14-2013, 03:48 AM
also the time it takes to load the page is lovely <3

TZora
10-14-2013, 03:57 AM
talk about traveling from one hood to the other hood, attacking/robbing ... i could go cook my favorite dish and come back to see my character still slapping the nuts out of a rival player, even when my internet connection is working absolutely fine :)

aron
10-14-2013, 03:59 AM
that's because android rocks! only we lucky people on android can see the hidden "An unknown error happened" feature of the game :)

gree is awesome!

lol, tho its better than not be able to see the stats of items you receive. i would hate that!

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:17 AM
tell me seriously, do you browse through a clutter of thousands of items just to make sure you received an item or not? jeez .. i've never done that and never cared to do so. i may have missed out on a lot of weapons cuz of gree's awesomeness but i had a better sleep to be honest hehehe.

i really don't care if gree doesn't give me a few items out of the syndicate event or other events, really! there's like 20 events going on at the same time, so many new weapons coming in my inventory, i really don't have the time in the world to go mess around with thousands of weapons to find my new guns/bombs/tanks lol

i'll just cherish my android bugs, glitches and "an unknown error happened" goodies because they are free! yeeeeehaaa!!

aron
10-14-2013, 05:20 AM
i dont cus im on android like you. im just saying i would hate to browse my items every time i got a new item, which i never do, but ios users do it all the time!!

Both platforms got glitches, but android is more or less the better worst i guess