PDA

View Full Version : Declaring war is too easy to do

tollerach
10-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone can log on and declare regardless if the guild is waiting for energy to recharge. Several ppl report accidentally clicking the button. Declaring needs a confirm screen and a way for guild leadership to prevent declarations with a timer or something similar. Otherwise any leeeroy with poor impulse control can mess up an entire guilds strategy.

Who agrees?

Bluntman
10-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes I agree its very frustrating when everyone is waiting to refill energy and the guy whos had 8 fights all guild war decides hes on and wants to declare war. The only thing you can so about it is wait til the war is over and kick him out.

Brutal1977
10-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Agree 100%. A previous guild I was with had issues with premature declarations. It's a rather embarassing thing to deal with. :(

Eunuchorn
10-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Every Gree game has always had this complaint. It won't change

tollerach
10-13-2013, 03:10 PM
There are several relatively easy ways to code a fix for this. So it could change. It is just a matter of persuasion.

template
10-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Agree 100%. A previous guild I was with had issues with premature declarations. It's a rather embarassing thing to deal with. :(

There's medicine that can help with premature .... oh wait, wrong topic.

Mephesto
10-13-2013, 07:47 PM
My guild has 3 troll members that have literately caused us to lose around 20 wars by themselves. As soon as we end a war, one of these guys will instantly declare and not battle so we end up losing because we have to wait to recharge. But since Gree came up with this great idea to freeze anything related to the guilds, we can't boot them:mad: So we are stuck

bosskiller
10-13-2013, 07:57 PM
My guild has never had this issue.

drygores
10-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Our secondary guild, team unicorn, had this problem also. One guy kept declaring to just piss people off. Not even just not being a team player, but just to be an ass. Frustrated alot of members. This is huge when you arnt a spending guild that doesn't need recharge time.

cafedecoy
10-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone can log on and declare regardless if the guild is waiting for energy to recharge. Several ppl report accidentally clicking the button. Declaring needs a confirm screen and a way for guild leadership to prevent declarations with a timer or something similar. Otherwise any leeeroy with poor impulse control can mess up an entire guilds strategy.

Who agrees?

I would like to see some sort of group consensus being checked for war declaration. For example, a person's click might be worth 1/3 of of declaration, and each request remains valid only for 5 minutes, therefore ensuing that a war is officially declared when three guild members request it within minutes of each other.

Or maybe there can be some sort of a hierarchy observed for the war declaration. For example:

10 declaration points must be accumulated within 5 minutes for the war to be declared.
A GM's vote counts for 10 points
Sentinel/Champion's vote counts for 7 points
HC's vote counts for 5 points
Commander's vote counts for 3 points

Unresolved
10-13-2013, 09:15 PM
I would like to see some sort of group consensus being checked for war declaration. For example, a person's click might be worth 1/3 of of declaration, and each request remains valid only for 5 minutes, therefore ensuing that a war is officially declared when three guild members request it within minutes of each other.

Or maybe there can be some sort of a hierarchy observed for the war declaration. For example:

10 declaration points must be accumulated within 5 minutes for the war to be declared.

Rank in the guild is not indicative of qualifications to declare a war. I'd rather see a "permissions" list for each person in the guild that the GM can alter.

Musketeer
10-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Yes I agree its very frustrating when everyone is waiting to refill energy and the guy whos had 8 fights all guild war decides hes on and wants to declare war. The only thing you can so about it is wait til the war is over and kick him out.

I agree that you kick out troublesome members. The problem is they can change their toon name, reapply, and you might let them back in.

Brutal1977
10-13-2013, 09:34 PM
My take is it should be limited to HC and above. HC's can boot people, they better be able to handle a war. You should be able to get 24/7 coverage with 14 leadership positions, if not, war doesn't get declared. After all, junior officers and enlisted don't (and shouldn't) start wars. =P

-Solo-
10-13-2013, 09:38 PM
I agree that you kick out troublesome members. The problem is they can change their toon name, reapply, and you might let them back in.

That's why you invite through friend code only. Keep a track of their friend code/achievements/medals/arena if you want to blacklist them.

123eric14
10-14-2013, 08:48 AM
I 100% agree on this too

Vain Affairs
10-14-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm with Unresolved. The top three positions should have the ability to create a list of who can and can not declare war. I know in a previous guild our GM wound up leaving, and we had to start anew because our sentinel was gone.

If you can spread it out of the top three positions you should always have someone that can ensure the wrong people aren't declaring war.

Sol Invictus
10-15-2013, 01:02 PM
This is why there ought to be some website dedicated to this thing, as I proposed awhile back in another thread. Some website, like the Call of Duty Elite thing or whatever Battlefield does, where none of this stuff happens in the game because it would be too clunky but you can go online and really micro-manage every aspect of the guild.

Somewhere you can see your guild member's progression in chart form, their armors, their stats. Where you can designate certain people to have the ability to declare, and set a minimum number of players before war is declared. Things like that.

We had the problem of noobs declaring war a long time ago, but we solved it so it isn't a problem for us.

Not gonna happen anyways, I suppose, because a website like that would cost money.

LanceL
10-15-2013, 04:25 PM
In my guild we always have one person that claim that the didn't mean to declare war. We have asked them over and over to stop and the won't, I have requested gree to if this by making a option to only let people in guild leadership positions able to declare war. It was requested to me that I also post my opinion on the forums, so here I am. I'm hoping we can get this idea to pass through, frankly my guild is sick of this trolling problem

BUBER
10-21-2013, 09:29 PM
Agree with Unresolved, there should be PERMISSIONS but if Gree is too lazy to implement that AT THE VERY LEAST they should NOT let commanders start a war on their own and without a confirm button.

gnolaum
10-21-2013, 09:36 PM
I belive there is a 'remove from guild' button? Problem solved :P

Oyster
10-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Agree with Unresolved, there should be PERMISSIONS but if Gree is too lazy to implement that AT THE VERY LEAST they should NOT let commanders start a war on their own and without a confirm button.

Agree.

When my commander declare war, even when I've told them specifically to wait:
http://home.earthlink.net/~candiedram/gifs/how_about_no.gif

Jawahir
10-22-2013, 12:02 AM
War should be declared by HC and above!!! problem solved!!! but would Gree do it!!! dont think so becuase they want you to use gems and fill your energy instead of waiting for it to refill!!! away to force people to fill thier energy i think!!!

busteroaf
10-22-2013, 01:14 AM
War should be declared by HC and above!!! problem solved!!! but would Gree do it!!! dont think so becuase they want you to use gems and fill your energy instead of waiting for it to refill!!! away to force people to fill thier energy i think!!!

Not to sound like the bad guy but... run it like a business. First, have a guild full of people who can follow rules. And maybe if you kick people who don't follow rules... Yes it will take a war to sort it out, but once people are made an example of, people get the idea. If they don't... time to start screening your recruits better.

There are plenty of guilds who don't have this problem.

Zyntree
10-22-2013, 07:40 AM
I belive there is a 'remove from guild' button? Problem solved :P

This doesn't solve the problem during a war tho, since members can't be kicked while its in progress. We haven't had tis problem recently, but for a while it was really annoying. A permission list or leadership positions only would solve it tho. Imminent please GREE.

Sparkle_DPA
10-23-2013, 07:01 AM
I actually like the fact that any member in the guild can declare. It will force guilds to be much more selective, but I do think there should be some kind of confirmation button instead of just pressing declare once... I cant tell you how many times i've seen someone accidentally hit it.

binnes
10-24-2013, 04:10 AM
Don't hire retards to your guild and you won't encounter this issue.

Martinus
10-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Don't hire retards to your guild and you won't encounter this issue.

Do you have any idea how many retards there are in this world and some of them even know how to hide it at first glance ;)

Tampa
10-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Letting anyone declare war helps Gree get their money so don't count on that changing. But this isn't necessarily the worst thing that can happen. Winning doesn't make you #1 guild in war, total points does so, knowing that, your guild being in constant war is what you want. Winning does give you a bonus but, if your guild is a low level one and you aren't going to be competing for a "top position", you're probably losing a lot of wars anyways. The best thing you could do for your guild if you're not .500 at least would be to let anyone start a war and keep them going as often as possible.
On the other hand, if you have a guild that is active and around the clock, like mine is.. you're going to want to make a war strategy and have everyone follow it. Random losing will make or break ranks for you if you're running in top 100. Rally your members and figure out what works best for everyone and go with that. We have a forum full of information and instructions for our wars. It helps us tremendously!
(Don't want to give too much away here. hehe)

Sarah 101
10-25-2013, 12:01 PM
I agree ......l,

shawnk
10-30-2013, 12:36 PM
fix this gree lol. people get 2 horny. both our new recruits declard without others around ofcourse we are top 50 now but guilds lose guardians doing this. someone declared after our first war lol. ofcourse we are not gonna attack and I changed the guardian to a lvl 1 guardian that we lucked out in having but its retarded that someone new can have that much of an impact. if we weren't there we would have lost a lvl 7 guardian for no reason because someone got super horny. btw I apologize for giving another guild free points but nothing we can do. there has never been one war that a common soldier in an army took their empire into a war. a high commander sure but a new guy no. its retarded lol

Barbanium
10-30-2013, 01:05 PM
To be honest, I really don't see this as a problem. All I've ever seen in the comments are categorized as "suggestions for players' convenience" rather than "fixes for game's problem."

I believe in the quotation, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

These "accidental declaration of war" shouldn't be a problem for any guilds in this game. If you have a good way to communicate, NO other members should declare war if the GM says so. Heck, any other member shouldn't even touch the GW button unless the GM says they are ready for the war. Otherwise, those members have trust issues against their leader and that "problem" should be fixed within the guild itself, not by GREE.

Of course, if that member kept doing it, I advice the GM to KICK HIM regardless of his war contributions. No "$1000 spending player for this game" member is good if he doesn't comply with GM's wishes, ESPECIALLY if it's good for the guild.

shawnk
10-30-2013, 01:12 PM
To be honest, I really don't see this as a problem. All I've ever seen in the comments are categorized as "suggestions for players' convenience" rather than "fixes for game's problem."

I believe in the quotation, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

These "accidental declaration of war" shouldn't be a problem for any guilds in this game. If you have a good way to communicate, NO other members should declare war if the GM says so. Heck, any other member shouldn't even touch the GW button unless the GM says they are ready for the war. Otherwise, those members have trust issues against their leader and that "problem" should be fixed within the guild itself, not by GREE.

Of course, if that member kept doing it, I advice the GM to KICK HIM regardless of his war contributions. No "$1000 spending player for this game" member is good if he doesn't comply with GM's wishes, ESPECIALLY if it's good for the guild.

barb u don't get the problem when u recruit a new member u cant control them. u don't know them lol so they should not be able to touch it. they will get kicked after the war but see the emphasis on "after" because we cant do it during. see it is kind of a problem specially when everyone is talking about not doing it and then boom lol. there is no "trust" issue when u just added someone new and don't really know them. btw members should be able to declare without the gm. I mean I have a life and cant sit there for everyone but if they get a group of 5-6 players then they should declare but new members should not have this power. lol what "turst" issue even have to do with this problem I don't get. I see that as a non issue ;)(btw this is not in anyway trying to discredit u even if it might sound mean) the tone of my voice is very sarcastic and gentle and loving etc... <3

Barbanium
10-30-2013, 01:21 PM
barb u don't get the problem when u recruit a new member u cant control them. u don't know them lol so they should not be able to touch it. they will get kicked after the war but see the emphasis on "after" because we cant do it during. see it kind of is a problem specially when everyone is talking about not doing it and then boom lol. there is no "trust" issue when u just added someone new and members should be able to declare without the gm. I mean I have a life and cant sit there for everyone but if they get a group of 5-6 players then they should declare but new members should not have this power. lol what "turst" issue even have to do with this problem I don't get. I see that as a non issue ;)(btw this is not in anyway trying to discredit u even if it might sound mean) the tone of my voice is very sarcastic and gentle and loving etc... <3

If a new member kept declaring war when GM told everyone not to, that new member doesn't trust his GM. Hence, trust issues.

GMs shouldn't recruit players they don't trust. Notice the "trust" word.

And if GM made a mistake recruiting a non-trustworthy player, he shouldn't make the same mistake. That's why every GM should make sure the players who are trying get in their guild are trustworthy before they actually get inside the guild.

Helena G Wells
10-30-2013, 01:21 PM
We had an issue previously where someone else and I declared at nearly the same time. His went through first, and I got "someone already declared" message. Once that battle was over, another one immediately started up, under my name. I was pretty shocked to find that one out!

I'm not sure if it's been fixed (still a little gun-shy on declaring from that debacle), but at the time, it seemed multiple declarations might have been placed in some sort of queue.

Barbanium
10-30-2013, 01:29 PM
We had an issue previously where someone else and I declared at nearly the same time. His went through first, and I got "someone already declared" message. Once that battle was over, another one immediately started up, under my name. I was pretty shocked to find that one out!

I'm not sure if it's been fixed (still a little gun-shy on declaring from that debacle), but at the time, it seemed multiple declarations might have been placed in some sort of queue.

This shouldn't be an issue. Again, if you have a good way to communicate , you can tell everyone, "Hey I'll declare this war!" and nobody else should.

The key to a good GW is a good coordination among members of a guild.

Helena G Wells
10-30-2013, 01:37 PM
This shouldn't be an issue. Again, if you have a good way to communicate , you can tell everyone, "Hey I'll declare this war!" and nobody else should.

I did. The kid who decided to jump the gun isn't there anymore.

shawnk
10-30-2013, 01:50 PM
If a new member kept declaring war when GM told everyone not to, that new member doesn't trust his GM. Hence, trust issues.

GMs shouldn't recruit players they don't trust. Notice the "trust" word.

And if GM made a mistake recruiting a non-trustworthy player, he shouldn't make the same mistake. That's why every GM should make sure the players who are trying get in their guild are trustworthy before they actually get inside the guild.

how do u have trust issue when ur gm and ur other members have no energy and have taken the guild into top 50. lol u r not using the right word. u don't know if someones is trustworthy unless u go to a war. im pretty sure since u r in untouchables u don't get understand he problem because ur guild is a top 10 competitive guild this problem is for outside guilds. just don't worry about this one barb ;)

I did. The kid who decided to jump the gun isn't there anymore.
and yah we are going to kick him but its a shame :).

Seleneris
11-01-2013, 07:22 AM

I wish they would do something like this. We have the declare war and no one else is one to help so we end up losing.

LionRyan
11-01-2013, 08:52 AM
This is indeed a problem. They should make it like HC and above to declare war.

GGArmani
11-01-2013, 09:02 AM
I don't think Gree'll change it

Sir Spunge ACE
11-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Last war we ended up kicking like 7 people for not following instructions and declaring. We will be kicking a couple more after this war. You can't have "trust" issues when you don't know players. Not every guild has people with personal relationships. Our HC's and above all chat off the game quite a bit, and a few commanders, but we have yet to have the guild fully come together. The declare war button is definitely a problem. It shouldn't be available to commanders. There is a reason for having your higher echelons of responsibility >.<

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Last war we ended up kicking like 7 people for not following instructions and declaring. We will be kicking a couple more after this war. You can't have "trust" issues when you don't know players. Not every guild has people with personal relationships. Our HC's and above all chat off the game quite a bit, and a few commanders, but we have yet to have the guild fully come together. The declare war button is definitely a problem. It shouldn't be available to commanders. There is a reason for having your higher echelons of responsibility >.<

And there are reasons you can kick people, after the war.

Unfortunately, you'll need to do a roll call or get as many in chat at once, and then do the kicking. So people notice.

And what if all the higher ups have gone to bed? Can your guild not declare if they wanted to? The only thing it is losing is a guardian. Its not like you "lose" points during a loss. So why not be declaring 24/7?

Sir Spunge ACE
11-01-2013, 10:59 AM
The issue is the people declaring don't even attack lol. And they manage to do it when we are asleep. Our guild is all over the world, and they always manage to declare right when everyone is at work/school/asleep. It's immensely frustrating. But we will whittle them out. We've changed a lot of policies, as we were once a pretty easy going guild, so now we will be VERY careful about who stays in guild for wars, etc.

Edit: We do have Line, but only our High Commanders and two commanders use it. I set it up and try to get guildies into it, but to no avail. Something that will change. Our GM was afraid to kick people because they had contributed, but now he has learned it doesn't quite work that way.

shawnk
11-01-2013, 11:00 AM
And there are reasons you can kick people, after the war.

Unfortunately, you'll need to do a roll call or get as many in chat at once, and then do the kicking. So people notice.

And what if all the higher ups have gone to bed? Can your guild not declare if they wanted to? The only thing it is losing is a guardian. Its not like you "lose" points during a loss. So why not be declaring 24/7?
lvl 6-7 guardians cost too much to waste for us. we are not awake 24/7 or that hardcore so it does affect our guild. After this war we are having to kick an individual because of his mistakes. Everyone can declare in our guild but at least 4-5 members need to be present.

The issue is the people declaring don't even attack lol. And they manage to do it when we are asleep. Our guild is all over the world, and they always manage to declare right when everyone is at work/school/asleep. It's immensely frustrating. But we will whittle them out. We've changed a lot of policies, as we were once a pretty easy going guild, so now we will be VERY careful about who stays in guild for wars, etc.
us 2 lol but we r putting some rules down because Its not cool that everyones efforts are being wasted. (gold contributions)

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 11:11 AM

Edit: We do have Line, but only our High Commanders and two commanders use it. I set it up and try to get guildies into it, but to no avail. Something that will change. Our GM was afraid to kick people because they had contributed, but now he has learned it doesn't quite work that way.

Make it a requirement. Boot all the non-participating members. Its not that hard of a requirement. And gold contribution means nothing. That idea needs to get out of people's heads from the start. All the gold in the game won't win you a war. It takes players.

And yes, they declare and don't attack. I've seen that too. But again, outside of the guardians, you lose NOTHING else except for a window of time. And if guardians are your biggest concern... eek.

shawnk
11-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Make it a requirement. Boot all the non-participating members. Its not that hard of a requirement. And gold contribution means nothing. That idea needs to get out of people's heads from the start. All the gold in the game won't win you a war. It takes players.

And yes, they declare and don't attack. I've seen that too. But again, outside of the guardians, you lose NOTHING else except for a window of time. And if guardians are your biggest concern... eek.
man just as we had this conversation this mofo declared war lol. we just finished our last war smh. I will have such a great time kicking him. lol. I guess we should have checked with the nsa before we let him join our guild btw this dude is a lvl 115 lol I thought that would make him a decent recruit and boy was I wrong cant wait for the kicking lol everyone wants to kick him his ass is mine though muhahahahaha

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 11:24 AM
man just as we had this conversation this mofo declared war lol. we just finished our last war smh. I will have such a great time kicking him. lol. I guess we should have checked with the nsa before we let him join our guild

NSA. Cute. No, you just live and learn. But again, make requirements, say it is a kick-able offense. Make a note on line. Make people say "yes, I read it" and then stick to it. At the end of guild war guess what, you didn't kick anyone, they kicked themselves. Easy.

shawnk
11-01-2013, 11:27 AM
NSA. Cute. No, you just live and learn. But again, make requirements, say it is a kick-able offense. Make a note on line. Make people say "yes, I read it" and then stick to it. At the end of guild war guess what, you didn't kick anyone, they kicked themselves. Easy.
it is buster lol its just this dude is new everyone knows we declare as a team except this dude lol. we got great harmony over here. I try to be cute from time to time ;)

Synovia
11-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Rank in the guild is not indicative of qualifications to declare a war. I'd rather see a "permissions" list for each person in the guild that the GM can alter.

They're not "ranks", they're listed in the game as "leadership positions" which is exactly why they should have the ability to declare war.

Don't make someone your Guild Champion if you don't trust them.

Unresolved
11-01-2013, 11:45 AM
They're not "ranks", they're listed in the game as "leadership positions" which is exactly why they should have the ability to declare war.

Don't make someone your Guild Champion if you don't trust them.

I'm the major war caller(along with the GM) in The Untouchables and I'm a commander. So I can't declare war because of how we assign ranks? Permissions are much more flexible.

Synovia
11-01-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm the major war caller(along with the GM) in The Untouchables and I'm a commander. So I can't declare war because of how we assign ranks? Permissions are much more flexible.

If you're a leader in the guild, you should be in a leadership position.

Unresolved
11-01-2013, 11:49 AM

I gave it up since I'm a free player in a heavy gem-buying guild.

shawnk
11-01-2013, 11:49 AM
the guilds should have a minimum declare war qualification (which they can change like lvl requirement for joining). for example 5 people have to declare in a span of 10 minutes to go in war etc. it should be up to the guilds.

busteroaf
11-01-2013, 11:57 AM

That is quite possibly... wait, no... don't be mean Buster... Just see what Unresolved said.

the guilds should have a minimum declare war qualification (which they can change like lvl requirement for joining). for example 5 people have to declare in a span of 10 minutes to go in war etc. it should be up to the guilds.

If this were to ever be implemented, the minimum needs to allow for an option of 1, otherwise, there should be an option for the guild to turn this function on or off.

shawnk
11-01-2013, 12:54 PM
That is quite possibly... wait, no... don't be mean Buster... Just see what Unresolved said.

If this were to ever be implemented, the minimum needs to allow for an option of 1, otherwise, there should be an option for the guild to turn this function on or off.
I agree but it would be such a nice inclusion. I cant think of a better way. its actually so useful because u don't have to ask who is here either u just see who has declared and how many have declared

Sparkle_DPA
11-01-2013, 01:33 PM
@synovia: Lol, i can potentially bring in 1m+ points and i am also the war coordinator but im only an hc. Whats yer point... its more beneficial for the guild as a whole. I dont like selfish people.

shawnk
11-02-2013, 12:03 AM
@synovia: Lol, i can potentially bring in 1m+ points and i am also the war coordinator but im only an hc. Whats yer point... its more beneficial for the guild as a whole. I dont like selfish people. this is true I can beat any guild by out spending them but I like it if guilds had more power over new members. in fact in our guild high commanders are based on high points and someone might be new but they can win and improve and get rewarded. anyone should be able to declare war if it falls in a clans guide lines. we just had a troll this war and lost a few great guardians which is not cool because it hurts the people who have helped us make it this far and have upgraded the guardians. this is a game but there is a point that no one should cross. its our first time experiencing this which is a shame not that we are sad because we are top 100 but its just not cool. I can post his code but I wont because that's not what are clan Is about and we don't like shaming anyone but it was a weird experience.

phenom_
11-02-2013, 11:33 AM
+1

boss summoning in new CC event is how it should be done.

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 12:58 PM
I feel like there are quite a few good ideas, but nothing will ever make everyone happy :/ I think there should be a trial period for new guildies, as there are in many MMO's, with certain restrictions. It would solve a few issues I believe. It can be up to the guild what requirements need to be met (such as the lvl requirement even to get into the guild). Nothing extravagant, of course. It is, after all, a free game. I doubt anything will change. Guilds will just have to go by trial and error till they have the perfect combination of players, as we are doing now. Going from 72nd to 260 is pretty hard on us that have put money and effort into the guild, but we learned a lot, and will change course.

tollerach
11-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Glad to see some good ideas on how to address this concern. I think the permissions idea would be a flexible way to solve this problem. I understand that some guilds solve this problem with third party apps and websites and such. I think this problem probably happens enough to warrant an in game solution.

I wish Gree would understand that this likely causes rage quits and kicks and probably loses some of their customers which causes more harm than any impulse buying that comes from a premature declaration. If something about a game ticks you off time and time again. How likely are you to spend money on it?

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 06:55 PM
If something about a game ticks you off time and time again. How likely are you to spend money on it?

Typically, I'd agree with you there, but have you seen some of these people? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE ...*spend copious amounts of money*

Dianish
11-02-2013, 10:47 PM
It would defintely be great if the guildmaster could put restrictions on members to control who declares war.

denizen13
11-06-2013, 03:12 PM
I am finding players on a regular basis with really insulting names.

am reporting to customer support - but am not getting any response.

are these names allowed?

With my 7 year old daughter playing the game - I am concerned.

This player XBG XNW. WBD. is named 'suck my ****'

come on - we can prevent this.

surely.

Paladineguru
11-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the internet .....Disney is that way -----> www.Disney.com