PDA

View Full Version : Faction ranks

Richard79
10-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Ok so gree asked us what we wanted and quite a fiew of us asked for more postions within factions so we could promote from within, other than just officer and member. So my question is to the gree mods have you listened to the masses will this be implemented? Im not so fussed about having set roles for sed postion but it will most cerntainly boost team moral if they have a promotion to work towards.

CCKallDAY
10-13-2013, 01:58 PM
AGREED
extracharacters

ploop
10-13-2013, 03:00 PM
hi richard, i agree with you. should have been implemented when they did that with the levels

ps i said hi because richard is in my faction lol

Drakhoan
10-13-2013, 04:01 PM
As far as faction changes go I would love to see this and faction specialty awards during war (DL Killer, Foritification Fracker, Top Gun,...). I would be very pleased with the faction play if those 2 items were added. Moderators, please tell your developers to consider this.

Other faction changes - way to go to faction members base, way to buy walls in batches or at a sepcific level. Also only allow officers to declare war, along with a way to vote someone from receiving the war rewards with a 2/3rds majority or something like that.

SpikeyKit
10-13-2013, 04:34 PM
So basically "none exsistant ranks" just more like titles? Be nice

Big John
10-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Said before we need 2nd in command to be able to buy walls during WD and also kick players if the leader is away.

Richard79
10-14-2013, 07:15 AM
Come on gree! Have you listened?

Lancerdually
10-14-2013, 07:59 AM
Come on gree! Have you listened?
Of course they HAVEN'T. You're kidding, right?

I Will Merc You
10-14-2013, 09:29 AM
I think all of these ideas are exceptional, and make no mistake, this forum is here for GREE. They see what is being discussed, and if an idea is brought up that will benefit both the game, and the gaming experience, GREE will listen.

Keep the ideas coming! And thank you to all you who voice these ideas! You make this game better for all of us :)

Sumiala
10-14-2013, 11:23 AM
I think all of these ideas are exceptional, and make no mistake, this forum is here for GREE. They see what is being discussed, and if an idea is brought up that will benefit both the game, and the gaming experience, GREE will listen.

Replace "gaming experience" with "amount of gold bought" and you are correct.

I Will Merc You
10-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Replace "gaming experience" with "amount of gold bought" and you are correct.

No argument from me on that statement.

Let's be perfectly honest.......yes, to compete at a high level, unfortunately, gold must be bought. But, the best 'gamers' are the best because they understand the game, and don't run to the wallet for answers.
With that being said, I am happy to support GREE with gold....it keeps this game going...and I love this game :)