PDA

View Full Version : Why is my attack reducing?

TZora
10-13-2013, 12:10 AM
My real attack is 906k .. when i attack rivals, it shows 906k but sometimes, it shows 745k... just keeps changing on its own. what is this nonsense? when it shows 906k, i can rob ppl with 1.1 mil def. but when it shows 745k, i can't.

gree, ur game is becoming annoying with each day passing! and one fine day when ppl become sick of these stupid glitches and bugs, they post I QUIT threads and then you get upset why ppl post that sort of threads lol

Xessy
10-13-2013, 12:18 AM
Errr did u attack guys that can reduce your mafias???

TZora
10-13-2013, 02:00 AM
well .. that could be one factor but 135k difference? can modifications reduce that much attack?

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-13-2013, 05:42 AM
I dont think thats statistically possible. those mods would only remove your worst gear. You would have to be extremely strong to see that high a number

edit. im also almost positive that their mods cant reduce your stats when you attack

sister morphine
10-13-2013, 05:54 AM
My attack in MW goes up and down all the time when doing PvP. Probably that's come over here to make stronger players not always guaranteed to win. :p

TZora
10-14-2013, 12:08 AM
yes i've seen that a lot in modern war but seriously, it kills the whole point of increasing your stats lol ... i got a mil attack .. yippy, i'm strong ... ooops i just lost to someone with 800k defense because all of a sudden my attack was showing lower than that .. doesn't make any sense at all ..

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Makes the other guy feel #smug though ;)

TZora
10-14-2013, 01:00 AM
true that :)

gree is awesome!

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-14-2013, 01:30 AM
T... Check your signal before logging in. A while ago I was out of the country and only had p*ss poor signal to play with, 3 bars of 2G at best. It would let me log in but wouldn't pick up syndicate bonuses, only individual. As a side note, trying to open boxes with poor signal is also a no go... "ooh, I know it's in there, I can definitely feel something, I've got a tiny bit of signal so I've got to produce something, trying, trying, trying to find that item, BOOM BLNT"... instead of the cannot reach server message.

Player 1
10-14-2013, 03:09 AM
had this a couple times as well. guess it's the maffia reducer.
frustrating at times but ah well..

TZora
10-14-2013, 03:50 AM
poor internet connection could be a reason too .. oh well, right now my internet connection is sniffing a snail's butt :(

Player 1
10-14-2013, 03:52 AM
i don't see how that would technically lower your stats..
your internet connection lags while the app is calculating your total amount???
think its a bit farfetched

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:00 AM
Citrine was talking about BLNT .. guess he read my other thread SBLNT Event Progress (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70946-SBLNT-Event-Progress) and replied here instead since i'm facing quite a lot of "amazing things" with the game lately haha

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-14-2013, 05:25 AM
No, the BLNT was an aside - I've not read that thread. My reply on here was specific to the reduced stats - I also had the same problem when I was away. Log in, check stats. If they're down, it's not been picked up that you're in a syndicate during the launch/log in process. Force close, log back in again generally fixes it. If it's going up and down on the same session against the same rival, well, that's just odd. But this is a Gree game so nothing can ever be ruled out lol