PDA

View Full Version : I used to pre stage targets with my energy, what are you doing with your energy now?

La La594
10-12-2013, 11:16 PM
I used to prestage targets for LTQ's, to try and get close enough to the good targets on prestige and make it worth while spending a little gold to get a couple more good units, this part of the game has gone now, so is my energy is pretty useless to me unless there an event on? I'm sure I'm not the only one who played like this - what are we going to do with all this energy going to waste? has anyone ever finished the original misssions, what do you get at the end? Is it worth having a go at completing them, probably not is the answer im expecting, I will miss reaping the rewards of my time spent prestaging, on the bright side I have enough valor now to sink a vector war ship, and wtf were they thinking with the current crete acution sorry event, thats a joke prize wise, no matter how you played your game, boxes and bosses looks like we can shorten that to boss now lol

Still any ideas on what to do with the enegy will be greatly appreciated

General Steakfries
10-13-2013, 12:26 AM
Master maps all the way. You get money for mastery level 1, then valor, then money again, then an ally, and finally a skill point for mastering level 5. I have more skill points than other players at my level and therefore can play the game much more effectively.

Einszwei
10-13-2013, 12:28 AM
I will farm units lol lead soldier here I come

Starsky BRH
10-13-2013, 06:32 AM
No point in prestaging anymore.Gree will just delete the targets and add new ones! Maybe go for the brigand lighting reward. Wait, do they still have that. I go look!

spcmorris
10-13-2013, 06:41 AM
I decided not to pre-stage anything as well. Mastering maps to level 5 for extra skill points as well.

spcmorris
10-13-2013, 06:58 AM
No point in prestaging anymore.Gree will just delete the targets and add new ones! Maybe go for the brigand lighting reward. Wait, do they still have that. I go look!

I'm not sure? I've never heard of it until yesterday when I attacked a rival and they lost one.

Are they a loot item?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2nlvmaf.jpg

Lara Croft TR
10-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Leave your energy alone, don't touch it. You don't wanna level up so fast, don't even farm with any stupid unit in any maps because it's useless nowadays. Just use it up for the upcoming LTQs. Good Luck Suga'!

spcmorris
10-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Leave your energy alone, don't touch it. You don't wanna level up so fast, don't even farm with any stupid unit in any maps because it's useless nowadays. Just use it up for the upcoming LTQs. Good Luck Suga'!

I'm not a level-up schizophrenic, like most.

CJ D
10-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Yes...yes...I strongly encourage everyone to master all maps, get associated xps in doing so, and gain that extra ally and skill point. That one skill point us worth far more than the 5 lvls you will jump by mastering the maps. If I had only done so a year ago I would be a skill point beast and dominating the ranks!

spcmorris
10-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Leveling up is the black plague, gotcha.

CJ D
10-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Nah. It's great! Especially if you don't mind being one of the weaker ones at your level, getting raised and attacked constantly, not being able to score good points in WD, struggling to find targets, and not being able to get past lvl 20 on the boss.

What lvl, round about, are you currently.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Naval battle-advanced destroyer farming for cash

Max Power
10-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Nothing. I am bored.

The Pharoah
10-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Still ploughing through the maps. I stopped for a long time because of the prestaging thing, but I'm picking at the hidden missile base at the moment. 1002 energy per hit. 20+ hits to deep-six my target, over 400 xp gained per hit. Mindboggling.

Dirty Mind
10-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I dont have time to use energy because I spend all day reading forum posts from people all asking the very same question. If you dont like the ideas in this thread, you can try the ones in the thread started 2 hours and 20 minutes earlier. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71039-What-to-do-with-energy-now-that-prestaging-not-effective-anymore How about spending less time worrying about your energy and more time reading the walls so you dont look like such a fool starting mulitiple identical threads

iamnasty
10-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Nothing. I am bored.

+++1............:)

ShawnBB
10-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Naval battle-advanced destroyer farming for cash

Well said brother!
or Emir Island --> submarine. Farm for mini subs