PDA

View Full Version : The Legends- Currently ranked 3rd in War of the Damned

Antinoob
10-12-2013, 10:11 PM
The Legends -Currently Top 3 - Android Guild
We are not that guild that kicks members for going on vacation or put people down-->were more for the teamwork and creating a close knit family than being tyrants over everyone like some guilds do.

Summery of our guild: We are a highly active and extremely competitive guild that work as a team to become the best of the best. We are very fun and enjoy taking in new people. A very friendly group of guys and gals, that work as one, and not singles. Everyone in our guild is just as important as the person next to them and thats what has put us where we are. We are extremely serious players and we are looking for others to join us with the same goal, which is to continue to move up the ranks.

Past guild war ranks:Fusion Blitz 8th, War of the Beasts 5th and currently 3rd in War of The Damned. We are very competitive and looking for the best of the best to join our tight knit group.

Guild Level: We are 57 at the moment, search my guild for more current info.

Recruiting: As of today 10/12/13 we are looking for a very strong, active member who will contribute greatly to the upcoming guild wars. We are looking for serious players who want to join a Team, Group, and the legends family. We are looking for players who can help contribute towards the guild and wars and not people looking for a free ride. We promise we will make you laugh and have a blast.

Bonuses: Earth, Water, Fire 6%
Wind and spirit 7%

Please PM antinoob or comment with-- preferably contact me via LINE messenger at antinoob15
Knights Name:
Knights Level:
Armors:
Expansion:
Gem Spender: (optional)
Please send screenshots of top 5 armor and expansions to me on line-- antinoob15.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1foseg5v76NBDws75aMOxPFqFANroAyDZmRAFeSKVW1Q/viewform
---Please fill this out as well and send the screenshots to antinoob15 and i will contact you as soon as possible--
Thank you for your interest in the Legends--->where legends are born

Skilless
10-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Couple of spots opening up to do inactives

blackheart5
10-14-2013, 06:40 PM
I couldve told you that you were going to have a leech in your guild former guild mate in jl that did nothing wound up with you guys and he's not with you guys now

Skilless
10-15-2013, 07:03 PM
2 spots open for sure possibly 3

Antinoob
10-19-2013, 02:01 PM
4-5 more spots to come

firefly333
10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
PM me as well if you are interested. I was on the old thread as a contact, but took a vacation, but back now.

At this point to be honest we are looking for a few who want to step up during the war and able to spend a few gems.

I love this Guild and the guys (I'm female), and think it's great fun for the wars.

If you want to join a highly competitive guild and step forward, this is a great guild to be in.

HC Fire

firefly333
10-22-2013, 09:02 AM
One spot currently open.

PM if interested.

madfighters
10-23-2013, 08:23 AM
I have applied and contacted antinoob on line

wei01200
10-27-2013, 07:31 PM
W3I here:o

Skilless