PDA

View Full Version : What to do with energy now that prestaging not effective anymore

riderrod
10-12-2013, 08:56 PM
So now that Gree has basically made prestaging useless, what do you guys plan to do with your energy? I'm guessing most will let it sit for fear of xp points. Never really understood the fear of levelling up. I'm as far away from camping as you can get. For those that aren't afraid of xp points, do you plan on continuing missions, mining loot items, continuing prestaging, or something else?

Powerbang
10-12-2013, 09:21 PM
It will sit there until using it for missions makes sense. Pretty straightforward isn't it?

Big C
10-12-2013, 09:24 PM
On another thread I saw the idea of pre-staging as a savings account. Over vault for just a moment before buying something big.

Chris5900
10-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Going to continue my missions. They pay out good money and I don't really understand why people are afraid of leveling up, I find it stupid. Camping isn't a very good tactic in my opinion. But people play the game the wah they want to.

DFI
10-12-2013, 09:39 PM
You typically make more money from raiding vs attacking, so I rarely have someone attack me. Hence I have no fear of being over vault. People around me who are over vault are about $200-1,500 million beyond the limit, and I never attack them. That's why I know I will be able to save enough for the lv10 upgrade in two days time. No more need to sell the nanos and other buildings to raise money, just wait one more day and it's all ok. I used to be happy to find a lv10 munitions stockpile or lv5 oil rigs, but now pass them up to find better targets. Weird eh?

Dirty Mind
10-12-2013, 10:00 PM
You typically make more money from raiding vs attacking, so I rarely have someone attack me. Hence I have no fear of being over vault. People around me who are over vault are about $200-1,500 million beyond the limit, and I never attack them. That's why I know I will be able to save enough for the lv10 upgrade in two days time. No more need to sell the nanos and other buildings to raise money, just wait one more day and it's all ok. I used to be happy to find a lv10 munitions stockpile or lv5 oil rigs, but now pass them up to find better targets. Weird eh?

Good idea for using energy. I think I'll do the same

Fuzzyky
10-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I would love a link to a "best drop items" spreadsheet if anybody has one.....

I donno if there even IS a drop unit worth the energy value.... But I'm no longer gonna prep maps, Esp on stationary targets.... And if GREEd is removing prep'd mobile targets..well F 'em... I'll let it sit there and burn toast before I spend it and have it taken away..... FUC& GREEd

riderrod
10-12-2013, 11:53 PM
I would love a link to a "best drop items" spreadsheet if anybody has one.....

You can use the MW Toolkit to find the best drop items.

huminator
10-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Mastering maps, attack the boat for money in naval battle....

General Steakfries
10-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Best loot for attack is the infantry unit GROM Trooper with 750 attack. Must defeat Helena Morrigan at Bioweapon Factory, 10% drop rate. Best for defense is the air unit Armor Buster with 825 defense. Must defeat Cell Leader at Insurgent Village, 10% drop rate.

Tito89
10-13-2013, 12:47 AM
I will still pre stage as Gree is always capable of throwing us a splitter ball we weren't looking at...

huminator
10-13-2013, 02:12 AM
Best loot for attack is the infantry unit GROM Trooper with 750 attack. Must defeat Helena Morrigan at Bioweapon Factory, 10% drop rate. Best for defense is the air unit Armor Buster with 825 defense. Must defeat Cell Leader at Insurgent Village, 10% drop rate.

Must defeat Helena Morrigan at Bioweapon Factory, 10% drop rate seems to be gone because I was attacking her. Now I see a Catherine Hanbal...21 times x 852.

If you defeat her will you than get a loot/bonus unit?

Big John
10-13-2013, 03:29 AM
Just wait for an event, there will be one along in a minute.

Tctiger
10-13-2013, 04:39 AM
If you don't mind the xp you can convert energy in to cash , you can pre stage big cash missions so you can go back to get the cash when you are saving for a big upgrade ect , or you could complete the maps for skill points . You could also farm units if you can find a unit worth farming or keep pre staging incase they use those missions in future events .

General Steakfries
10-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Must defeat Helena Morrigan at Bioweapon Factory, 10% drop rate seems to be gone because I was attacking her. Now I see a Catherine Hanbal...21 times x 852.

If you defeat her will you than get a loot/bonus unit?
No you won't get a unit for Hanbal. Helena Morrigan should still be there... there are weaker units she drops though, 60% chance for an elite water cruiser is the highest drop rate.

riderrod
10-14-2013, 03:53 PM
The top drop rate is 88% for brigand lightnings from the communication centre at the hidden missile base. Brigands are ok, at 99/80, but still at the bottom of the army since the hoard of indestructible units started.