PDA

View Full Version : artic rig

lemonhaze
10-12-2013, 04:21 PM
does anyone know what the payout of a lvl 6 artic rig pays out with 60% building output? looking for a estimate of what it will be i forgot to check b4 i hit upgrade on my new LE and i was just wondering what the payout is since that will be my next upgrade..ive found that upgardeing my artic rigs,anniversary centers and villas is the best way to go for me to help me increase my iph..then after i get those to around lvl 7 or 8 im gonna switch to my tatras and then barracks..thanks for any help guys

D1E Luke
10-12-2013, 04:51 PM
I know it's $47.3 million without bonuses so I guess you have to do the math since I can't do it because it's my worst subject in school. Sorry.

Stooboot
10-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Aprox 75,680,000 with bonus which is crazy I wish I had 1 of those

Dirty Mind
10-12-2013, 05:29 PM
cool, I want to brag about my buildings too but I dont have an arctic rig or anniversary center so here goes: does anyone know the payout for a lvl 3 Jinai facility? I also need to boost my iph. oh whoa is me, what should I spend all this money on?

D1E Luke
10-12-2013, 06:07 PM
cool, I want to brag about my buildings too but I dont have an arctic rig or anniversary center so here goes: does anyone know the payout for a lvl 3 Jinai facility? I also need to boost my iph. oh whoa is me, what should I spend all this money on?

Yeah, it's 665k output.

Perrie
10-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks to Powerbang

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65986-ALL-Money-Buildings-(Including-LTE-amp-Gold)-Raid-amp-Collection-Amounts

Dirty Mind
10-12-2013, 06:42 PM
oh come on guys. he knows where to find that info, and even if he didnt, he already decided that its the next upgrade so its meaningless anyways. this was just a "hey, look at me" post. read his other posts and comments, they are almost all like that.

lemonhaze
10-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Thanks to Powerbang

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65986-ALL-Money-Buildings-(Including-LTE-amp-Gold)-Raid-amp-Collection-Amounts great ifo powerbang thanks for this its very helpful

Aprox 75,680,000 with bonus which is crazy I wish I had 1 of those
thanks stooboot

cool, I want to brag about my buildings too but I dont have an arctic rig or anniversary center so here goes: does anyone know the payout for a lvl 3 Jinai facility? I also need to boost my iph. oh whoa is me, what should I spend all this money on? sucks to be u then bc u dont have them..upgrade ur supply depots then it will blast ur iph.. FYI mr know it all my builds are nothing compared to what i see in the lvl 250s where i am..so just bc u dont have a AMR,AC or villa dont be a hater bc i do

Dirty Mind
10-12-2013, 07:45 PM
lmao. you even found a way to work in a brag about your lvl, thats too funny. I'm doing just fine where I am, dont need any advice thanks. I look forward to your next post about stat gains so you can tell us how strong you are. lmao, needed a good laugh tonight, thanks for the reply.

Dirty Mind
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM
hmmm on second thought, I will take your advice about the supply depot. I'll start saving up for the lvl 7 upgrade

Powerbang
10-12-2013, 08:48 PM
$75.680 million with 60%

I confirm.