PDA

View Full Version : iOS Are you a lone wolf carrying your guild? Join a top 50 where all tow the line

Zyntree
10-12-2013, 09:30 AM
The guilds that do best work together. If your guild is lacking, join one that is a coordinated well organized fighting machine. Many hands make light work, and all of ours pitch in.

I have seen too many times when we face off against 1 or 2 dedicated players, carrying the weight of their entire guild. Don't let those freeloaders reap the rewards of your efforts. Here at The Red Phoenix we all fight (when we're awake:)), and it works. In two wars, we've moved from a top 250 guild to a top 50 (atm anyway), and it because of strong members working together, not through mad gem spending.

I understand, using gems is vital to victory, but we're light spenders. Having 10 knights use 1 or 2 refills at the right time is a lot better for everyone. We've surprised many one and two knight guilds keeping it close enough for the frenzy, then blowing them away. 2 knights just can't keep up with a whole guild, no matter how they try. If you have been on the receiving end of a situation like this, you know. Join us, and we will rise together!

Guild stats:
Current GW rank: 43
Lvl: 41
Bonuses 6% all

Guild Application:
Knight level xxxx
In game name xxxx
#/lvl Training Fields xxxx
Best armors xxxx
Current GW points xxxx
Do you have / will get LINE? xxxx

Apply through PM
or on LINE: Zyntree

I look forward to hearing from your. I'm guessing we will have 2 maybe 3 spots open after the war. Keep fighting!

Zyntree
10-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Ranked 41 now. Don't carry the weight of your guild on your shoulders. Join us and lets make top 25 next war!