PDA

View Full Version : factions participation decreasing with all the new changes

Badass action man
10-12-2013, 05:03 AM
the sentiment in my faction is now why bother?. we had 38 super active guys who were all keen, we had 6-8 gold spenders who no longer spend gold. we all jus chat now n do half as much as we used to, the few newbies r a little bit more active but not enough to warrant the severe changes to the game that is pushing the loyal customer base out the door.

Any one else experiencing a massive decline in participation> share ur stories here

SevenO9
10-12-2013, 07:57 AM
In one word: yes

Zulfiqaar
10-12-2013, 08:18 AM
For my faction we are generally much more active than the past 2 months...and more organised too with better communication..
but our playing style has generally changed a lot, a few of us cut allies and are camping for a bit..i need a lot of requests within 2 days so feel free to add me :)

I Will Merc You
10-12-2013, 08:21 AM
You are simply in the wrong faction my friend. Game changes have no effect on the elite factions. We are stronger today than we were one year ago...and there have been an ocean of changes in that time.

SevenO9
10-12-2013, 08:50 AM
You are simply in the wrong faction my friend. Game changes have no effect on the elite factions. We are stronger today than we were one year ago...and there have been an ocean of changes in that time.

I'd be interested what your definiton of elite is. As a ballpark, my stats are 3 mil+, my faction finished every WD top 25 or better. Game changes DO have an effect on us. Where are you ranked Mr. Elite?

Lancerdually
10-12-2013, 08:57 AM
I'd be interested what your definiton of elite is. As a ballpark, my stats are 3 mil+, my faction finished every WD top 25 or better. Game changes DO have an effect on us. Where are you ranked Mr. Elite?
Interesting......I to would like to hear from the troll

I Will Merc You
10-12-2013, 09:01 AM
My definition of 'elite' is exactly that......my definition. Your definition of 'elite' is stats and WD placement....and perhaps that alone can explain why your 'elite' faction is crumbling. Stats come and go (and here recently, everyone is enjoying the inflated stats)....so I do not speak the same language as you. The faction I am blessed to be part of is elite because I said so, and I am a troll, so what I say goes...and if you refute that, then I will eat you :)

Powerbang
10-12-2013, 09:07 AM
It's most certainly had an affect. No good group events to bring us together. Only crappy events with massive XP which makes everyone put down their phones and brave the wild outdoors.

I have also noticed a MASSIVE decline in recruiting effectiveness. Very little overall activity the past 7 days from players. I could fill empty slots in a matter of 2 hours before the most recent FLTQ started. Now... not so much.

Biff05
10-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Our faction has had some who have burned out on the game and quit, but we always find the next ultra competitive player who is hungry and ready to take on whatever FLTQ, Faction Boss, or WD twists Gree throws at us. We will carry on like this until the game is no longer fun for us.

I Will Merc You
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
It's most certainly had an affect. No good group events to bring us together. Only crappy events with massive XP which makes everyone put down their phones and brave the wild outdoors.

I have also noticed a MASSIVE decline in recruiting effectiveness. Very little overall activity the past 7 days from players. I could fill empty slots in a matter of 2 hours before the most recent FLTQ started. Now... not so much.

Powerbang, I understand your position about the massive XP events. However, these massive XP events simply help determine which factions are based on communication, and which factions are based on stats. I can only speak for the family I am part of, but these events have honestly improved our faction, from the top to the bottom.........imagine a 56 member faction sharing the XP load equally....that takes serious dedication and effort from all 56 involved.

Powerbang
10-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Powerbang, I understand your position about the massive XP events. However, these massive XP events simply help determine which factions are based on communication, and which factions are based on stats. I can only speak for the family I am part of, but these events have honestly improved our faction, from the top to the bottom.........imagine a 56 member faction sharing the XP load equally....that takes serious dedication and effort from all 56 involved.

I've done the math. With everyone participating, and sharing the load, we would have received an upgrade of 3700*Level raw stats. This is less than half of the stats/level ratio of most of our players.

While I'm glad it worked out for you and your faction, you certainly seem to be in the minority.

00JUMBO
10-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Not really, although we did sit out the last faction event, in any case were more organised and having more fun since the introduction of faction events, without them, then yes there would be less participation.

dpghost mobile
10-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Really, we are more determined than ever, going stronger, just finished the last faction LTQ with several doing the individual too, found a nice way to avoid leveling up.
Last Boss we did a lot of boss #100, we have quite a lot of Omega choppers in our team.
No we are not declining.
Doing research to find a clever way for 10 in a row - this is an open wound, but we will find a way, I am sure.
A good team with active and fun people.
Maybe because we use an external chat has helped to keep in touch

slayer091
10-13-2013, 01:03 AM
To put it simply...If you have $$$$$$$$$$$$ you are the king :) This is the rule of this game which is being emphasized more clearly due to the recent events :) play the game the way you like it...ultimate goal is to enjoy whether you pay for it or go FREE :D

Sinner
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
My faction Is top 25 and gold free ! We are Fre'elite , only the gold spendors are quiting the due to the leakage of medpacks going up to 50 a pack due to stat inflation. It does help we are also a faith based group and use the game and it alt com source to spread the word. Have fun guys and girls and have a blessed day !

DFI
10-13-2013, 09:34 AM
I've done the math. With everyone participating, and sharing the load, we would have received an upgrade of 3700*Level raw stats. This is less than half of the stats/level ratio of most of our players.

While I'm glad it worked out for you and your faction, you certainly seem to be in the minority.

I did the math at the beginning and knew the last event wasn't worth it. Even if you share it equally, wasn't worth it for me. Again, depends on your level. Maybe if I was in the 250 category I wouldn't care. But being south of 150, I want to camp here a bit.

stephen2013
10-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Definitely. I personally don't do any pvp event at all, along with a bunch of other guys. If LTQs continue in the same pattern as they did with this last awful one, I'm sure most of us will half-ass that one too.

Tyrant
10-13-2013, 09:54 AM
My faction has been much more active, to the point where everyone but three people have 1m+ stats

Col C Smythe
10-14-2013, 05:20 AM
My faction Is top 25 and gold free ! We are Fre'elite , only the gold spendors are quiting the due to the leakage of medpacks going up to 50 a pack due to stat inflation. It does help we are also a faith based group and use the game and it alt com source to spread the word. Have fun guys and girls and have a blessed day !

Sorry Sinner, but your statements don't line up with reality. I must dismiss it as a Typo.

Not possible to be Top 25 without Gold use. Maybe Top 250 or 2500.

No idea where you came up with a 50 gold Med-Pack, which isn't even related to stats.

Never even seen a Fre'elite faction, although I guess I could search the entire last winners' list, but you aren't in Top 1000.

Pure dribble......

sraghav42
10-14-2013, 05:34 AM
My faction is more active than ever because 95% of them are high level players , so they will enjoy all the LTQ irrespective of the xp and quit the game when time comes.....

Badass action man
10-14-2013, 06:28 AM
I'm really glad to hear some ppl r doing well. It'd b cool if you guys put ur faction rankings in the last 3 wars along side ur comments. We were top 500, top 750, top 750. Got screwed over on two of those by leaving our run home too late n being matched against top 50 factions for last few wars n could barely score on anybody. Next war will b interesting, my guy who has 700/750k stats is gonna get belted by all these new multi mill players. If interest continues to decline ill do one more war n leave after this one.

I must say i am appreciating the break these last few events have given me

Agent Orange
10-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Sorry Sinner, but your statements don't line up with reality. I must dismiss it as a Typo.

Not possible to be Top 25 without Gold use. Maybe Top 250 or 2500.

No idea where you came up with a 50 gold Med-Pack, which isn't even related to stats.

Never even seen a Fre'elite faction, although I guess I could search the entire last winners' list, but you aren't in Top 1000.

Pure dribble......

Don't think it is possible either.

rar
10-14-2013, 07:11 AM

WRONG! Top 25 and gold free can not happen. Try again. You cannot be a top 250 team and be gold free. BOS, a top 75 team, tried it several wars back, and placed just outside of top 250. That team has strong players and is well organized. Please name your source on the med pack statement.

rar
10-14-2013, 07:42 AM
The only decline I see in my faction participation is in the fvf tourney. The prizes are not all that great, and its not that much fun anymore. Gree needs to up the prizes a little to get the life back into it. I also noticed over the past week or so, the low level of posts for faction recruitment. I was recruiting last week and normally, you would have to "bump" your page up 3 or 4 time a day. Last week a post would stay on the front page almost all day.