PDA

View Full Version : The last joke

P.J.
10-12-2013, 02:37 AM
I have not seen any messages like that, so I decided to start one, then those who are not yet aware of what is happening past lv 250, here, you can realize an idea.
I state that I have already written a ticket for this problem, but anyone of you can imagine the answer ... We're working on...eheh.
About a week ago, I went, thanks to the absurd LTQ chock full of xp, the fateful lv 250. Ok for the first few levels, but at some point my list rival began to show me only from lv 163 to lv 174, with the exception of some weak lv 250, and when I say a few I mean 5/6, with the icing on the cake, the inability to attack opponents under 169 lv. I will not list for you the insults I received rightly to finish the Las Cruces Tournament, but now that it has started FVF, where can I find my opponents? I will not judge the work of others, but before announcing to the four corners of the globe the opportunity to reach lv 300, it was best to test?
If any of you readers, has had this kind of problem, I'd like to share in this post, unless you're a high level player, I beg your pardon again, but you know who is to blame, it is a word that starts with the dev.. , and ends with ...oper.

Kill Joy
10-12-2013, 09:29 PM
its' all rigged to make sure "certain" players don't have any competition.

kelvinng
10-12-2013, 09:44 PM
i am having the same problem, worst thing is when i attack some lower level 164-179 people, i got scold by them as big bully, etc etc, i always reply to them , y blame me, it is gree that mess up the rival list. By right if someone above level 250, they should not see rival from 164-179.