PDA

View Full Version : Born & bred a Basterd? Be the best damn Basterd you can be!! (Top 100)

The Fonz
10-11-2013, 08:00 PM
"Lt. Aldo Raine. These are the Basterds; ever heard of us?" - Lt. Aldo Raine

WHO WE ARE:

If you're not familiar with our work, give us a moment to introduce ourselves. The Inglorius Basterds are a scraggy bunch founded on the principles of a strong work ethic and fierce loyalty to each other, as well as the syndicate. Our philosophy is simple: honest work for honest rewards. Our crew is relatively new, but the results speak for themselves:

finished #118 at West Side Standoff with only 16 members
finished #85 at Broadway Bash with 28 members

We are looking for dedicated, reliable members who are committed to winning, without compromising one's integrity (no hackers or cheats are allowed) and without the pressure of spending gold (though gold spenders are certainly welcome). Results should never come at the expense of fun, and we strive to create a balanced, good-natured and good-humored atmosphere for all of our players, one that understands and respects RL commitments.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

minimum 20K+ IP per battle
activity in syndicate events (SLTQs, Raid Boss, etc.)
must be willing to use GroupMe

Send a PM to me or Rammy if you would like to arrange an interview; also, please have the following info handy during the interview process:

CC in-game name:
Attack/Defence: (indicate whether boosted or not)
IPH (Income Per Hour):
IP (Influence Points) scored last battle: (provide screenshot, if you can)

Reason(s) for leaving your current syn?:

E-mail address (for GroupMe sign-up):

out of names
10-11-2013, 08:31 PM
We faced u on our last battle where u scored over 200k on us... Not cool!

The Fonz
10-11-2013, 09:00 PM
We faced u on our last battle where u scored over 200k on us... Not cool!
That was an unfortunate pairing (you can blame GREE for that). Just to set the record straight, I wasn't there when it happened (I was in a top 400 syn before that, and we got matched up against top 50-75 teams on a couple of occasions, so I'm no stranger to unfair situations).

out of names
10-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Lol ya.. We have been top 500 easily for the past three wars, but in this one, over half the matches we were in was against top 100 teams

Rammy
10-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Lol ya.. We have been top 500 easily for the past three wars, but in this one, over half the matches we were in was against top 100 teams

Sorry about that but we had to take advantage of the situation to secure our spot it's nothing personal as we faced the same beating from top 25 teams lol.

Rammy
10-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Bump to the top

Rammy
10-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Fun crew come and hang with us

The Fonz
10-12-2013, 12:00 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/i3w7jk.jpg

Sgt. Donny Donowitz: You know, Lieutenant: you're getting pretty good at that.
Lt. Aldo Raine: You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don't ya? Practice.

Rammy
10-12-2013, 01:35 PM
It's a busy day of recruiting and I appreciate everyone that is applying keep it coming we are shaping up to be a great team.

Rammy
10-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Still have room for those of you that are still looking for a fun active team.

The Fonz
10-13-2013, 07:55 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/6z8wsh.jpg

"I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on having an eye for that kind of talent. But your status as a N*zi killer is still amateur. We all come here to see if you wanna go pro." - Lt. Aldo Raine

Rammy
10-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Still have a couple spots open.

Rammy
10-13-2013, 10:24 PM
We would love to hear from people from around the world we are becoming a very diversified team.

The Fonz
10-14-2013, 01:40 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/5z2v49.png

"We just wanted to say we're a big fan of your work, when it comes to killing N*zis."
- Lt. Aldo Raine

The Fonz
10-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Looking for more players from Australia and Asia to balance our crew, but all are welcome to apply.

Rammy
11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Bump this to the top contact me if your interested in joining our team.

The Fonz
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2958nb5.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/xn51zm.png

We are looking for active players from either continent (Asia / Australia) to balance our crew. Presently, we have 4 players representing both continents, and would like to add a few more to participate in the weekend battle (as well as syn events, etc.)

If you are interested in joining a syndicate that has made significant strides ascending the CC hierarchy (finished top 75 during Graveyard Rampage), with aspirations of cracking the top 50, contact me or Rammy via PM to arrange an interview ASAP (GroupMe account required).

Brybry
11-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Hey fellow cheese head i would love to join and be a wall hitter and dl hitter pm me if intrested i have had problems with groupme

Rammy
11-06-2013, 09:14 PM
We would love to find some more Aussies and Asian players to compliment our other Aussies and lonely Asian. He's is getting jealous of being the only one so pm myself or the Fonz.

The Fonz
11-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Hey fellow cheese head i would love to join and be a wall hitter and dl hitter pm me if intrested i have had problems with groupme
Brybry:
Having GroupMe installed is necessary for all team communication, especially battle strategy (we do not use the in-app forum for any discussions). At this time, we are focusing on shoring up our Asian/Australian contingent to balance our syndicate. We are still willing to consider applicants from N. America and Europe, if their stats are exemplary.

Sofa KING Good
11-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Are you lot anything to do with furies?

The Fonz
11-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Are you lot anything to do with furies?
We're not familiar with the Furies(?). If it's a junior syn, it's not affiliated with us.

The Fonz
11-09-2013, 09:23 AM
If you're a player from either continent (Australia/Asia), please get in touch with us, as we are expanding to accommodate new members in those time zones.

We are still open to applicants from N. America and Europe, as we place a greater emphasis on qualifications over geography. Feel free to contact either me or Rammy (via PM) if you're interested in becoming a Basterd.