PDA

View Full Version : PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

FlyMeMoon
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
After all the banter of late between FC and SAS I reckon this is going to be an interesting event.

Battle of the heavyweights... who wins?

Big-R
10-11-2013, 04:58 PM
The nation will be making a comeback

IBTL
10-11-2013, 04:59 PM
SAS. Only because FC could give two sheets about winning a meaninless PvP ... and because SAS knows that PvP is the only event they'll be #1 in ... at least until Gree makes a Biggest Biotch Event.

Speed ump
10-11-2013, 06:57 PM
So here come the excuses already. In mw sup dosnt let anyone else win. It may not be the most important event, but it's the only other faction event that has a scoreboard, so it does mean something. For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team. It takes the big money out of it, that so many have complained about with sup in mw. We just have the deepest pokcets( duh) well here's an event that shows strategy and dedication of time. Appears SAS has FC beat in those categories. Something's not I portent because you can't win it, I see. Sup wins the ones we don't care about too, just to show we can, and that we have the strategy and dedication. Now trolls will be saying something about people who spend that much time on a game. Fair enough as long as you say the same thing about FC in wd.

bdub
10-11-2013, 07:03 PM
lol...SAS of course

It is easy for FC to give two-****s about it now that SAS has passed them....it was obvious they were trying

KingOW
10-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Easy answer: Molly Maguires wins.

Captain Torgue
10-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Easy answer: Molly Maguires wins.

^^^ This.......

MWWM J
10-11-2013, 10:08 PM
I say SC is going to sneak in the win

IBTL
10-11-2013, 10:15 PM
For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team.

For that matter let's say tapping all weekend means nothing.

P.s. you got some SUP sauce on your chin

KING Mr932
10-11-2013, 10:48 PM
@IBTL Something must be wrong with your eyes! Cause from what I see Fugly Chimps are trying there best..

Rebels
10-11-2013, 10:55 PM
SAS to win.

N41LZ
10-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Come on GoTTis, you're letting me down

montecore
10-12-2013, 12:00 AM
I bet my whole paycheck on mwwm. Not looking good.

Big-R
10-12-2013, 01:40 AM
So here come the excuses already. In mw sup dosnt let anyone else win. It may not be the most important event, but it's the only other faction event that has a scoreboard, so it does mean something. For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team. It takes the big money out of it, that so many have complained about with sup in mw. We just have the deepest pokcets( duh) well here's an event that shows strategy and dedication of time. Appears SAS has FC beat in those categories. Something's not I portent because you can't win it, I see. Sup wins the ones we don't care about too, just to show we can, and that we have the strategy and dedication. Now trolls will be saying something about people who spend that much time on a game. Fair enough as long as you say the same thing about FC in wd.

All we ever hear from you is sup this, sup that. Newsflash, no one over here cares about a bunch of retired old men with nothing better to do with there time than play a game.
Pvp could easily be won by spending the most money, because it takes a lot of refills to make all those taps instead of enjoying your weekend. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap refill is not any kind of strategy.

Speed ump
10-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Hello troll, you obviously don't know or understand much about the game. Not my place to teach you. Come back when you have a clue

CCKallDAY
10-12-2013, 04:17 AM
All we ever hear from you is sup this, sup that. Newsflash, no one over here cares about a bunch of retired old men with nothing better to do with there time than play a game.
Pvp could easily be won by spending the most money, because it takes a lot of refills to make all those taps instead of enjoying your weekend. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap refill is not any kind of strategy.You've been around since 2013 and Speed ump in 2011. Who do you think is more experienced?

Captain Torgue
10-12-2013, 04:20 AM
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap refill is not any kind of strategy.

It is when you have your iphone in one hand and a cigarette and glass of bourbon and coke in the other and add to the fact browsing and posting on the forums at the same time. It is a great challenge and top strategy.

jonnybravo2
10-12-2013, 04:26 AM

Heyyy so not nice. Plus ur paycheck must be big to spend the $ you do

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-12-2013, 12:18 PM
AU Klep (FC) is dominating for outright 1st place but overall SAS has a ton of people in the top25. SAS will win Syn goals.

iteachem
10-12-2013, 01:01 PM
SAS. Only because FC could give two sheets about winning a meaninless PvP ... and because SAS knows that PvP is the only event they'll be #1 in ... at least until Gree makes a Biggest Biotch Event.

Faulty logic since FC won last round with the brilliant prize of no banking deposits. Most probably already had it anyway from the collect modifier and really with 10-12 million iph who cares about no banking anymore..

And some of those other top places prizes were absolute crap also relative to gold spent.

So pretty sure they do care just maybe not about pvp

Stooboot
10-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Ill bet my whole paycheck on mollies..... I work for the government tho and my paycheck is on furlough

Beamer 420
10-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Ill bet my whole paycheck on mollies..... I work for the government tho and my paycheck is on furlough GREE takes IOU's right?

Molly's Voice
10-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Ill bet my whole paycheck on mollies..... I work for the government tho and my paycheck is on furlough

We appreciate your optimism. Soon the haters will see where the Mollies at.

Randolph
10-12-2013, 02:35 PM
We appreciate your optimism. Soon the haters will see where the Mollies at.

Oh wait i know that answer....... At the bottom right :-) what did i win?????

Molly's Voice
10-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Oh wait i know that answer....... At the bottom right :-) what did i win?????

I don't know what your talking about, bro. I've been in beast mode this whole event, scored a ton of points.

My wall is still green too. Guess nobody wants none of this. Haters are all talk.

RonSwanson
10-12-2013, 03:16 PM
I feel like gree created pvps so fight club could not win something. if they wanted to win they would its no secret who the champs are in this silly game. you know how many theoretical trophies these guys got!!!???? i rest my case :)

Randolph
10-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Tons of points aint gonna cut it lol look at the leaderboard we all have millions ;-)

HTCBC
10-13-2013, 03:05 AM
my money is on sas

FlyMeMoon
10-13-2013, 03:26 AM
Well its still pretty close. From what Ive seen SAS have led throughout the event apart from one shortlived instance yesterday. Doubt FC will make it easy and will push throughout.

HTCBC
10-13-2013, 03:52 AM
I think fight club will push them just because they can

Randolph
10-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Sas will win the pvp for sure, btw can a mod confirm how many times au kleptomaniac's account has been transfered witht the funzio id being back in the last 48 hours :-)

iteachem
10-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Sas will win the pvp for sure, btw can a mod confirm how many times au kleptomaniac's account has been transfered witht the funzio id being back in the last 48 hours :-)

LOL... tell me more???? Kony must be using his child soldiers to play

FYI those new to forum.. this is au kleptomanica aka Kony.. Proud member of Fight Club

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41742-New-Mafia-Forming-..-Very-Sick-Joke-in-their-name&highlight=kony

Amazing how when you have gold you can be accepted by almost any group

Wish he would spend that money on some help...especially with those dreams of eating people

Ben Weston
10-13-2013, 11:53 AM
FC will win, they are stubborn enough and rich enough to do it for sh its and giggles

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-13-2013, 11:55 AM
I like my odds on not winning......:o

Dunky
10-14-2013, 08:28 AM
FC will win, they are stubborn enough and rich enough to do it for sh its and giggles
+1
And they have been spending a ton of money.. so its likely they will pass SAS by in the last hour or so.
They dont want to be 2nd with all that money spent..

Else they would settle for 2nd place..and would've stopped spending already.
And one of FC will own the 1st individual prize.. so that guy is the real winner.

EDIT:
Or FC are just pushing SAS to spend more and more..(which means less gold in upcoming war.?.)

Big-R
10-14-2013, 08:39 AM

FYI those new to forum.. this is au kleptomanica aka Kony.. Proud member of Fight Club

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41742-New-Mafia-Forming-..-Very-Sick-Joke-in-their-name&highlight=kony

Wish he would spend that money on some help...especially with those dreams of eating people

Funny how many of those in that thread are banned now.

And that's not strictly true, ms death dealer has gold and isn't really accepted in any top syns anymore.

Dipstik
10-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Most of the good threads are full of members of the band.

TMI
10-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Funny how many of those in that thread are banned now.

And that's not strictly true, ms death dealer has gold and isn't really accepted in any top syns anymore.

Why is ms death dealer not getting accepted?

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-14-2013, 12:08 PM
J1M H3N50N;1027452']I like my odds on not winning......:o

We both could've won if you left those buildings un-collected once in a while! Haha

Big-R
10-14-2013, 02:02 PM

That is something you'll have to ask the top syns.
Although I believe she is in lupos syn now.

ploop
10-14-2013, 02:10 PM
That is something you'll have to ask the top syns.
Although I believe she is in lupos syn now.

i dont think she is, i was there for 2 wars. now in their second syn, though

Big-R
10-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Her name isn't ms death dealer anymore.

iteachem
10-14-2013, 03:20 PM

Inventory issues.. namely thousands of high money items... before the incomes got excessive. I believe yachts up around the 1000s...

I do believe fight club took her in once.

Gingeasian
10-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Her name isn't ms death dealer anymore.
whats the new name?

BigMoney
10-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Inventory issues.. namely thousands of high money items... before the incomes got excessive. I believe yachts up around the 1000s...

I do believe fight club took her in once.

So did SAS.

Big-R
10-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I do believe that isn't the reason she is no longer welcome.
Not gonna post new name because it then becomes a witch hunt. I get banned and post gets deleted anyway.

montecore
10-14-2013, 03:30 PM
So did SAS.

We rejected her multiple times in the past. It is difficult to say that there are players good enough for Fight Club but not good enough for SAS until we're #1 in everything.

iteachem
10-14-2013, 04:30 PM
So did SAS.

Was also with TBC after the Indians left. Her, Mr DD and Oz joined at same time....

Absolute silence
10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
Rumor has it she is a Molly right now.

teddie
10-14-2013, 06:54 PM

I noticed one player who is using the name Stalin
In case you are unaware he took over the leadership of Russia before the outbreak of WW2 not only did he sacrifice the lives of many Russian soldiers he also implemented gulags and thereby killing anther 20 million Russian citizens.
But you wish to condemn someone who used to use a name that may, or may not have something to do with Kony.
Perhaps you should do some light reading on world history first.

teddie
10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
We rejected her multiple times in the past. It is difficult to say that there are players good enough for Fight Club but not good enough for SAS until we're #1 in everything.

The rumor is that you took Succubus / mrs dd in just before a battle was about to start in a failed attempt to weaken Fight Club, because Fight Club went on to win the battle whilst you lost. So listing the items shows you are well aware of her faulty inventory, yet you took her into your syndicate. I fail to see how you can claim any moral high ground on this point.

Captain Torgue
10-15-2013, 12:23 AM
In case you are unaware he took over the leadership of Russia before the outbreak of WW2 not only did he sacrifice the lives of many Russian soldiers he also implemented gulags and thereby killing anther 20 million Russian citizens.

I'm sure everyone in the world who has attended school knows who Stalin is. On that note I have seen a player with the name Adolf.

kuksluk
10-15-2013, 10:16 AM

I'm sure everyone in the world who has attended school knows who Stalin is. On that note I have seen a player with the name Adolf.

His name could also just be a homage to Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin (the Indian politician, duh!).

kuksluk
10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
*sorry - double post

CCB-STIG
10-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Its the same out come all the time why keep posting this topic all the time

bdub
10-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Well for all those SAS naysayers in this thread, YOU CAN EAT IT and for the failed attempt by our competitors who definitely tried their hardest, but failed, YOU CAN EAT IT. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ccb-stig: the critical difference is that this time FC really tried, whereas before they always made excuses for their failure.

dr007
10-15-2013, 04:03 PM
A few points:
- Congrats to SAS on winning the latest PVP. I know several SAS players including the leaders have been holding their breath. They were not sure they won.:) I still remember when crime city was between FC and some other syndicate. Thanks SAS for giving us some competition.
- Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the individual PVP and we won it, setting a new individual pvp record.
- FC, like it or not, can achieve anything it sets its sight on because FC is just that, a machine.
Happy trolling....:cool:

TZora
10-15-2013, 04:45 PM
A few points:
- Congrats to SAS on winning the latest PVP. I know several SAS players including the leaders have been holding their breath. They were not sure they won.:) I still remember when crime city was between FC and some other syndicate. Thanks SAS for giving us some competition.
- Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the individual PVP and we won it, setting a new individual pvp record.
- FC, like it or not, can achieve anything it sets its sight on because FC is just that, a machine.

the best post in this thread! and without being biased to FC or SAS. i salute you dr007 :)
indeed, gree needs to give better prizes on pvp events and we'll see the outcome then. one thing is for sure, sas tried hard to play like FC, tried to keep a lead of 5 mil points but they couldn't. however, they won, so congratulations!

i just wish to congratulate Klepto for beating the nuts out of rivals. winning 17 mil+ points alone is remarkable! and, he did maintain a lead of 5 mil+ ... congratulations all fight clubbers for playing so well!

Big-R
10-15-2013, 04:58 PM
A few points:

You sound like FC's answer to burn. Just without the humour he could sometimes show.

Big-R
10-15-2013, 04:59 PM
the best post in this thread! and without being biased to FC or SAS. i salute you dr007 :)
indeed, gree needs to give better prizes on pvp events and we'll see the outcome then. one thing is for sure, sas tried hard to play like FC, tried to keep a lead of 5 mil points but they couldn't. however, they won, so congratulations!

i just wish to congratulate Klepto for beating the nuts out of rivals. winning 17 mil+ points alone is remarkable! and, he did maintain a lead of 5 mil+ ... congratulations all fight clubbers for playing so well!

It'd be good to congratulate him if he actually did it alone, rather than as everyone knows passing the account between people to play so he had 24hr round the clock activity, and gold purchased by other players.

bdub
10-15-2013, 05:34 PM
A few points:
Thanks SAS for giving us some competition, TOO BAD WE LOST.
- Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the PVP and LOST , setting a new individual pvp record EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL TAPPING AND DON'T FORGET, WE STILL LOST AND ARE MAKING EXCUSES AGAIN

We (SAS) and the CC community congratulate your failed attempt and might actually believe you if FC didn't always make some excuse (as predicted above...getting old) and watch you load up the roster to the full 60 (which out of SAS' sporting spirit had kept matched with yours throughout the PvP) when you couldn't surpass us (SAS). People aren't blind, they don't believe your even tempered speech about only trying for an hour because we all watched you try your hardest and when that didn't work, pull from FC2 and when that didn't work, try to give the same lame excuses as always. Time to suck it up and take your beating like adults, rather than little children whining to their mother. Maybe its time to change your name to WC (whining children), as it would be more apropos.

Oh, I edited the quote of your post for accuracy - my changes are in bold.

Dipstik
10-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Anyone else read this and wonder what the Mollies are up to?

KING Mr932
10-15-2013, 05:54 PM
We (SAS) and the CC community congratulate your failed attempt and might actually believe you if FC didn't always make some excuse (as predicted above...getting old) and watch you load up the roster to the full 60 (which out of SAS' sporting spirit had kept matched with yours throughout the PvP) when you couldn't surpass us (SAS). People aren't blind, they don't believe your even tempered speech about only trying for an hour because we all watched you try your hardest and when that didn't work, pull from FC2 and when that didn't work, try to give the same lame excuses as always. Time to suck it up and take your beating like adults, rather than little children whining to their mother. Maybe its time to change your name to WC (whining children), as it would be more apropos.

Oh, I edited the quote of your post for accuracy - my changes are in bold.

Thanks for correcting that post bdub �

kuksluk
10-16-2013, 04:49 AM
A few points:

Everyone could see FC was gunning for the win from day 1 to finish, and looking at the syndicate individual leader board it was also obvious that the whole team was participating, not just half of the players...

Stop with the excuses, you gave it your best and you were beaten, end of story period.

FlyMeMoon
10-16-2013, 06:13 AM
I agree that FC were in it to win it and kept it close right to the end. Well done to SAS for winning and to FC for pushing them all the way.

Also agree that the prizes are pretty poor considering all the effort that goes into this event. Message to Gree... sort this out for next time please!

montecore
10-16-2013, 06:25 AM
I don't think I even knew what the prizes were until well into Saturday.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 06:47 AM
I don't understand FC's valuing of prizes and never will. To me actually getting a weapon is a better reward than a no banking mod. I get that your time is more important than a 2K boost but than why even compete?

I'm not a SAS fan but I do respect the fact that collectively they hung up more robs and won more fights over 3 days than any syndicate ever has in this game.

Same opinion of AU Kleptomaniac. That was insane.

Big-R
10-16-2013, 06:54 AM
I don't understand FC's valuing of prizes and never will. To me actually getting a weapon is a better reward than a no banking mod. I get that your time is more important than a 2K boost but than why even compete?

I'm not a SAS fan but I do respect the fact that collectively they hung up more robs and won more fights over 3 days than any syndicate ever has in this game.

Same opinion of AU Kleptomaniac. That was insane.

It's the mods that make players more powerful. Maybe not the banking one, but any stat mod will eventually outweigh all but 0.1% of weapons. Weapons will disapear with inflation, mods will make every weapon you get that but stronger.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-16-2013, 08:01 AM
It's the mods that make players more powerful. Maybe not the banking one, but any stat mod will eventually outweigh all but 0.1% of weapons. Weapons will disapear with inflation, mods will make every weapon you get that but stronger.

SAS considers 1st place war mod not worth their gold the same as FC is claiming that the prize in PvP not is worth their time.

Neither team should be claiming victory when it doesn't make sense for their opponent to compete.

Maybe lay out a 100K gun with 3 mods attached to it and I think you get both teams taking interest?

Big-R
10-16-2013, 08:18 AM
SAS say it isn't worth there gold, but they don't have bottomless pockets like FC do. If they both could afford the same amount, they would go for it. The mods are definitely the strongest part. When they gave that 10% mafia attack mod that's a huge bonus. Worth far more than any weapon ever will be.

kuksluk
10-16-2013, 01:45 PM

A 4k weapon more in the inventory of SAS means the gap between the two decreases, free bank deposits, 25% more payout from robs and/or 15% more damage to hideout in the inventory of FC means the gap stays the same.

I'll take the gun over in-game cash any day of the week.

And besides, top 1 in PvP costs maximum 2 vaults on average, getting top 1 in war costs more than 5 times as much.

Big-R
10-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Hideout damage saves money in war. The others I'll agree aren't really worthwhile. But still it's the more that are the biggest influence on stats. That's why the top 10 a couple of wars back cried so hard when 11 & 12 got the same mod. If it was just an item it wouldn't of been a big deal, but the mod was what they paid so much for.

Nobody is arguing what costs more, but when you have enough spare cash, time is more important than money. And pvp takes your whole weekend away. War doesn't.

AU Zubby
10-16-2013, 06:37 PM
After all the banter of late between FC and SAS I reckon this is going to be an interesting event.

Battle of the heavyweights... who wins?

Not taking anything away from either team but, I don't think PVP is a good indication of who is better. Correct me if im wrong but SAS have won a PVP before but never knocked FC off the #1 spot in battle.

I think the real heavyweight will show up in battle. This coming could be epic!

Absolute silence
10-16-2013, 07:54 PM
PvP events play right into the strengths of SAS ... Namely the sheer number of SAS members.

For example, If SAS1 falls behind, others from SAS2 - SAS13 will transfer in and give them a boost. When you have in excess of 500 members all with high stats that can put up huge points, PvP is an easy event for SAS to dominate.

iteachem
10-16-2013, 07:57 PM
But you wish to condemn someone who used to use a name that may, or may not have something to do with Kony.

Lol welcome to the forum..nice job of wading into it without any thought or planning whatsoever.

Now for your response ....I believe you are using one of the classic ad hominem attacks to try to nullify my point about Kony. If I am right its the straw man. You set up Stalin then criticize me for ignoring Stalin and focusing on Kony. Quite a poorly thought out argument on your part. (Dippy or someone more intelligent then me can correct my classification of this type of argument)

BTW for information

I took Russian history in college, 2 years of Russian language, and traveled to Russia in 1992. I grew up in a military town and our Junior High even had a Russian class taught by a former Air Force Intelligence officer who continued to wear a crew cut until he died.

I am perfectly aware of who Stalin is and your post pretty pointless since you have absolutely no idea what knowledge I or anyone else on this forum has of world history.

Also the player named kony aka kleptomaniac admitted his name was for Joseph Kony and his mafia tag was for Kony's army. He tried to say it was to spread the word about Kony etc but considering the posts he made regarding cannibalism (dreams of eating people) I would say he needs some serious help.

Anything else you wish to spout off with? Be careful because many of the people on this forum are quite intelligent (much more so than I) and if you are going to wade in here with a bull**** argument be prepared to look like an ass...

Absolute silence
10-16-2013, 08:03 PM
As for battles....we have specific goals and are looking long term.

Make no mistake, We certainly could make an epic push a war or two...but for that to happen, there simply needs to be a better prize in the number 1 spot ( one that we can justify which will provide a long term advantage for SAS.... Lets be honest... The no bank fees was crap ..as most of SAS doesn't bank now ).

Looking over the next war prizes... They are once again just ok...

TZora
10-17-2013, 12:21 AM
As for battles....we have specific goals and are looking long term.

Make no mistake, We certainly could make an epic push a war or two...but for that to happen, there simply needs to be a better prize in the number 1 spot ( one that we can justify which will provide a long term advantage for SAS.... Lets be honest... The no bank fees was crap ..as most of SAS doesn't bank now ).

Looking over the next war prizes... They are once again just ok...
i'm sure there is a nice prize on number 2 spot, so sas pushed for the number 2 ... let's be honest :rolleyes:

reesebutton
10-17-2013, 12:27 AM
pvp, war, blah blah.... It's just a question of motivation.

Let the #1 prize be a single-use prize of epic proportions; like the ability to shutdown 1 rival syndicate and remove the top weapon from ALL the rival members.

Then we'll see who's the top(spending) dog here.

TZora
10-17-2013, 07:25 AM
when this will happen, we will do that .. when that will happen, we will do this ... talk talk talk .. be silent and let ur actions do the talking .. i guess, you didn't give a look at the pvp syndicate prizes .. give me a break ffs!

#excuses